Turkish student almost beated to death in Lublin, Poland

Try set sharia law somewhere else, erasmus boy

kurierlubelski.pl/wiadomosci/lublin/a/turecki-student-zostal-pobity-w-lublinie,11770506/

that happen when you have dark skin and try have fun in "wrong" night clubs in poland

Other urls found in this thread:

lublin.tvp.pl/28975864/pobity-student-z-turcji
lublin.wyborcza.pl/lublin/7,48724,21344787,bandyci-skatowali-w-lublinie-studenta-erasmusa-z-turcji.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=21VULbwDs5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*beaten

So burning Jews weren't enough for poles? They need more blood of innocent noble people?

Unrelated to your post but how the hell you got a lobo guara in your picture since they are quite rare and foreigners usually don't know about these guys?

Also bump for a daily mudslime bashing.

that's a cool looking canid

oh fuck yeah maned wolves

moar

also, Idunno poland you guys typically get shafted in these situations.

Just google "Lobo Guara", it's one of our national symbols, they are almost extinct tho, somehow these guys are so nice they don't run away from humans and thus are easily killed for their pelts.

Pretty cool guys but they are like pandas and are dying due to being too nice to humans plus the fact their habitat is getting rekt by farmers.

TURKROACHES BTFO

>almost almost

>somebody step on a roach

wow big deal

is Poland the most redpilled country in Europe?

shitty. they should start a captive breeding program, like tigers. I bet they're easier to keep in captivity though.

I love your country. When wewent on a school trip in high school to Krakow they told the brown students to stay with the White kids in groups. Otherwise they would get rocks thrown at them. (Which actually happened to a Turk who had to go to the hospital lel)

Why would you beat an erasmus student instead of an actual immigrant?

because of lack of immigrants

>>Innocent
>>Noble

>Sup Forumsland
Deepest lore

>almost
can white people do anything right?

lmao. Would have loved to witness that.

I love Polaks

And these things will be replaced simply because some plebe drone has to have 8 children.

The best thing about Hitler is that he would never have allowed this.

lublin.tvp.pl/28975864/pobity-student-z-turcji

Can someone translate the witness remarks in the video?

It must be awful, having brown classmates.

Almost?!! Poland! You failed us again!!

underrated

This is the guy.

lublin.wyborcza.pl/lublin/7,48724,21344787,bandyci-skatowali-w-lublinie-studenta-erasmusa-z-turcji.html

Apparently he is an exchange student from Turkey, majoring in political sciences.

He has long hair, probably a metal-head \m/ , likes to drink and party.

And he deserves this beating why exactly?

For being a roach in the wrong country - REEEEEEEE!!!

ayyyyyy noice keep up the good work

As a Dutchy living in Poland, this country is amazing. No fucking PC bullshit.
I sure hope the elections in Holland are going to hel. But im afraid the western countries are already to deep in the rabbit hole

because they can't stand dark people

Poland, NO!
You supposed to accept those poor people into your country. Diversity should be your strenght.

Any details on what caused the incident?

If it's only 1 or 2 it can be contained. The big cities are pure cancer though.

you forgot >people

wtf I love my country now

Poles are a clean peoples so if they see a pest, they take care of it before it becomes a colony

Some drunk Polish guy made racist remarks outside of a club or bar, saying "go back to your country" etc.

>He is a fucking temporary exchange student. He's gotta go back to his own country after a semester for fuck's sake.

where do you live dude?Do you like live in Poland?

>He is a fucking temporary exchange student. He's gotta go back to his own country after a semester for fuck's sake.
we dont give a fuck about when he come home
think is he was in Poland in this moment so he have to leave
its simple

>almost

Not good enough

I've witnessed this myself, lived over 2 years in Poland.

Based Poles, when shit hits the fan you act like one. I miss my life there (I speak fluent Polish, felt good that you guys and girls accepted me as one of your own).

Lived in Krakow, and now in Tricity.
I love your country, your woman and you food. Only minor is your language, which is insanely hard to learn.

Articles like this make me happy that I moved here. This country seems to be the only save place in EU right now.

even with my non-existent knowledge of Polish I can decode that they know shit about the circumstances of the beating itself, the roach is in hospital and that's it

>lublin.wyborcza.pl/lublin/7,48724,21344787,bandyci-skatowali-w-lublinie-studenta-erasmusa-z-turcji.html

>1 post by this ID

As of yet, we don't know.

Probably he got into an argument with someone about Islam is my guess at what happened.

Also, kurwa.

until/if this reaches its conclusion in court it's just hearsay

the roach could've been drunk on Slavic nectar, tripped and hurt his head for all we know

How about spanish and portuguese or italians? Poles are really a bermin on the8r own land.

Commonwealth when

From that link, broken GoogleTranslate

- They kicked me and told me to be in this country - says 25-year-old Deniz from Turkey, which attackers on pl. Lech Kaczynski in Lublin broke facial bones. Then the student had to wait three days for surgery. Cases gained momentum after the intervention of "Election."

Turkish students came to Lublin at the Faculty of Political Science at the Erasmus program. Last Saturday, six of them have chosen to the disco club House of Sound at Peowiaków. Fun finished after hours. 4 in the morning.

- When we stood at the exit, he came to us one of the men and began to insult me. It was about my appearance, especially on the chin. At the end he asked about my nationality. When I said that I am a Turk, has done even more aggressive, raised his voice and began to challenge me - says 25-year-old Deniz.

Alarmed by the situation, students decided as soon as possible to move away from before the club. Aggressive Pole did not already forgave and their colleagues went for students from Turkey. He shouted that were taking the Polish. When pl. Lech Kaczynski next to the Cultural Centre Deniz turned to the attackers, they overturned it, and began to dig, including the head and face.

Deniz - do not remember much of what happened. I only know that the two boys kept me and the others beat. Semiconscious I fell to the ground. With my mouth flew trickle of blood.

Also reprimanded two other Turkish students, who tried to defend his friend.

The whole incident lasted approx. 15 minutes, the police arrived. Aggressive Poles fled toward the street. Trench. Soon, the place came an ambulance. Her crew beaten the student to the hospital but did not take. - When they took Deniza inside, we asked that one of us could go with him. He was barely conscious and afraid to move away anywhere without us. But rescuers have not agreed to, they told him to get out of the ambulance and drove off. We were terrified - says Burcu, a colleague Deniz.

This is why we need to murder chavs and nationalists

You see? They asked for nationality xD

Pretty sad, that kind of blind hate is the worst kind. Hes probably better off studying then partying in that neighborhood. Its wouldn't put it passed them

Police are still explains the circumstances of the beating Deniz. Some people have already been identified. Helped monitoring, which recorded the attackers getting in the car after the attack. The owner of the car managed to find the registration numbers and subsequent offenders determined on the basis of his friends on Facebook.

The dark number of crimes

Statistics show that last year in the Lublin Province reported 43 hate crimes. More than half of them concerns the district of Lublin. These crimes are related to the use of violence, threats, insult, violation of bodily integrity because of their national, ethnic or religious affiliation or promotion of content and fascist symbols.
>Most of them relate posts and photos posted on the Internet.
Edith Naja, commissioner. Protection of human rights Lublin police, points out that this phenomenon may be greater due to the so-called. dark number of crimes, because not all such events are reported.

In mid-February in the town hall will hold an extraordinary meeting of the local government and public order of the city council. This is the result of our coverage in the "Magazine of Lublin" about the growing number of cases of aggression against foreigners.

suck my dick turks are way cooler than any pole, so i understand the hatred.

oh stfu dude, you live in a cave. go jump off a cliff and help humanity better itself without you. Poles, who the fuck cares about you faggot, all you are is justifying hatred. You think Turks want to immigrant to poland? as if dude

Time for a merged version of these two. Serbs have lost their title as kebab removers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

youtube.com/watch?v=21VULbwDs5o

>Almost
fags

Here we call them Aguará Guazú, must be some indian language cuz it's not spanish.

they are in danger here too. Fucking idiots,who could want to kill these cuties

Trójmiasto , no Tricity rather Triple-City or Three-City

Hey lets migrate to poland - said no turk ever. Those guys were just drunk faggots. Hurdur ooh your turk im so angry you arent even immigrating to my country so i might wait no i mean im so just angry your here and going to leave ah fuck it your not a slav - begins to fight. What a sad loser

>beating someone, who will leave your country anyway

>beating up this guy
He even looks like he would help cleanse the muzzies

poles are savages

rule is one and simply here, work hard, assimilate and we will be treat you like a one of us
fuck, we can even treat a muslim like friend if he dont speak whole time aboul allah and will not try to convert us ( or better stop belive in ehternal allah demon and convert to christianity)

Nice

It's tupi.

And guaras are cute as fuck.
RIP long legged doggos.

>So burning Jews weren't enough for poles?
Go suck jewish propagandists dick some place ealse, race traitor.

>wawawa I'm a stupid korwinista or narodowiec

>pole ask you about your nationality
>CHIRP CHIRP I`M PROUD MEHMET SON BORN IN TURKEY AND ALLAH IN HEART INFIDEL
>... haha ok i got this one. up your fists lets dance my boi

ehh they will never learn

XDDD

>turks raided Europe for houndreds of years, kidnaping houndreds of thousands of Polish women, men and children into slavery
>blind hate
>blind

You're the blind one, cuck.

>why don't make him leave sooner?

>beating up exchange students
>meanwhile syrians are ficki ficking

kek

its funny because translating "word to word" his name on polish we, here call him "Mane Wolf" or "Mane Fox"

maybe in your country Hans xD

WHAT THE FUCK
THIS ANIMAL IS EXTINCT, I READ ABOUT IT IN A KIDS' BOOK
IT'S CALLED A 'MANED WOLF' AND IT'S EXTINCT IN MY TIMELINE

>try to get education in a foreign university
>get harassed and beaten because of your appearance
Did the Turk even do anything?

brofist we too call him Lis/Wilk grzywiasty

if we dont count enslaving poles in rennesaince era, being ill member of europe, supporting ethernl anglo and try convert everything to islam what have legs? nothing.

>Turk is only exchange student
>Turk will leave
>instead taking his money, while he stays in your country and profiting from him, you just beat him

that's why you guys always will be poor

In wikipedia says is from Guaraní, must be Tupi-Guaraní culture.

Here, get a comfy doggo

>article provides zero evidence
>kurierlubelski.pl is controlled by german corporation, known to spread anti-polish fake news.
In recent months we had several cases reported in mainstream media as racist attack of 'xenophobic poles', all turned out to be lies.
On the other hand - 2 weeks ago 4 mudslimes who ware in poland illegally, butchered one polish teenager over pepsi bottle he supposedly stole from their kebab place.
Death to all mudslimes!

said ahmed, who live on german welfare

So would it be fair to kill Poles today for what they did to Ukrainians in the past?

Firstly let's kill some Ukrainians for Volhynia

Implying that's not something to be proud of.

what we did to ukrainians? in times of commonwealth we bring them civilization

nice ad hominem

I do that everywhere I go. But it felt most rewarding in Poland. I held 2 speeches at huge IT conferences, worked on kick ass projects with some of the brightest students I ever met.

Keep up the good work.

I assume you're one of the faggots who get beaten up when they burn the rainbow in Warszawa during Independence Day?

>obsessing over centuries ago

can't wait for the USSR coming back

to be fair
its actually a species of fox that has evolved to fill a niche not occupied by large predators such as wolves in its environment

Australia has them at Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo

Not an argument.

That's actually pretty funny because ours still exist (they are almost extinct tho).

here's an old coin that had them on display.

tb h the poles ITT sound like their IQ is sub 90

also explains why they would defend OP's post

but you know that second target after conquer the europe will be invade the middle east right? you did not have already much trouble with russkies on north-east border?

you know us, we survive like always, this little country saw fall of many empires who tried assimilate us, just like Kurds

re-read my previous two posts Sportsfreund