"He will not divide us" being used to distract troll armies and destroy alt-right

"He will not divide us" being used to distract troll armies and effectively destroy the alt-right movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dsECbVahBw
youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ8Rp_HjUYk
youtu.be/bLcY4c7sDvI?list=PLmlEcCWytGOfq_zYyJke-gUkUbrvpjKaG
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROSE APPEARANCE

Stop being so dramatic, poo.

ROSE
O
S
E

How so? It's a tv show. I compare it with Lost. First 2 seasons of Lost were great. After that it went downhill.

Are they pooing in the loo yet?

>ROSE APPEARANCE
you dont get it.. they are feeding the trolls to death

Not if it is uniting more Trolls under the cause...

nope shitting in the cold outside.. still better than being an impish clown and falling in the leftie trap by going off in front of a camera draining myself

Shia is deranged and that camera should be destroyed.

problem is that no matter how much we discuss it here.. there would always be a great number of people out there who couldnt resists and go in front of the camera anyways

>saw few of the feeds
>saw what its all about
>get few other such 'art shows' across other cities and alt right would be for all intent and purposes dead

How does somebody with as much money as Shia dress and groom himself like a fucking destitute?

Heroine

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=6dsECbVahBw

whatever he is doing is not under influence but well thought out

Welp. Looks like the poo are now a super power and have taken over Sup Forums

the poo are back from the loo.. btw get your head out of the ass for a moment and think it through for a while

POO
O
O

THE GOVERNMENT WAS AN INSIDE JOB

desu, when whatever i have said here would come to frutition, it would be me having the last laugh sitting in my poo

he is doing to trolls what govt did to them in south park and then handed them over to the Danish.

Newspaper boy is the biggest liar on this show so far. He sounds like the most ignorant person ever when talking about Milkman. Milkman was on stream mocking the real racists. He never said anything racist or did anything racist.

Why are /ourguys/ a bunch of faggots who won't defend Milkman. What a bunch of shills

we can have our hands in many pots, pookike

>/ourguys
people there would soon cannibalise on each other in search of fame(or infamy).. its a effing trap.. i saw one stream where people were (now talking , later they would start arguing) about what being redpilled actually means.. one said, it is about jews, another said its about elites..

I mean really..? Really..?

I have yet to see the ultimate redpill. When they start talking about the Federal Reserves and The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, I might take their redpills seriously.

All I've seen are white-pills so far.

White as in sheep.

Keep telling yourself that Rajesh Singh
Or should I say Alex Jones?

a lot of them there might be even fucking normies jostling for attention.. a lot of other guys are surely legit.. but its a clusterfuck you know.. cant control offline environment as easily as online ones

The irony is most of Sup Forums considers that /x/ shit.

I kid you not, the actual decent redpill threads never last long because it gets derailed fast.

Sheep pills. OrangePill/Meribane is a Jew apologist. He supports the Ashkenazi Jews. It's all a load of crap

damn shia is an ultra-manlet i can't imagine how short the dude on the right is

peculiar choice for the name.. any specific reason..?
BTW, I respect Alex, he went all bonkers after a single fucking drag from a joint at Joe Rogan's podcast.. curious fellow..

ever heard of camera angels.. ?

In the finale of season 2 everybody there said Sup Forums should have local meetups and get organised.

That sounds like an attempt to strengthen """the troll army""".

its like Matrix. even Zion was a simulation.. have seen this film theorist's video..?

VIDEO TITLE: "The Pills are a LIE"
youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E

LEST WE 4GET

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

as i said offline groups not as easy to organise as online ones.. there are reasons a lot of anons feel more comfortable here than among real people.. people can kid and joke around here like they can never do outside.. too much risk.. offline conversations and relationship building is a very tough job ... among power hierarchies and such.. lot of folks going to the camera just for getting in contact of girls and eventually getting laid..

As i said, its clusterfuck.. it would take paragraphs for me to explain how's its gonna get shitty very fast very soon

::: BURP :::

I think most of Sup Forums is jew apologists since Trump came in office. The fact that zionism is possibly a good thing because it's 'your guy' is retarded. Trump is pro-Israel and I don't like it.
I don't like communism, anarchy, black blocs, liberals, sjws, but I cannot sit by and idly watch another Zionist tell me what to do. Fuck Trump, he wants war with Iran. You fucking faggots, this is bad. Iran literally did nothing wrong.Fuck you jew apologists.

PAPER GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ROSE YOU FUCK

Alana Bowker @AlanaBowker 2m2 minutes ago Goal of Sup Forums is to normalize pedophilia. They stalk kids online, try to make them commit suicide #hewillnotdivideus

Really makes you think

Im feeding paper false flags on twitter/disavowing the snitch on twitter to try and clear rose.

You know this catty basic bitch craves the attention you guys are giving, right?

Whats wrong with pizza :^)

FUCKING PAPER GET THE FUCK OUT

inf has a board for this now fyi

WHAT A FACEOFF

WHO WOULD'VE EXPECTED IT

ROSE V PAPER

What did she mean by this?

Paper wants to blow this fucking fag the fuck out lol. Fake ass phony using Nigger and it triggered Paper.

TAKE THE BOWKERPILL
>grand wizards bow to Alana Bowker
>in contact with the aryan brotherhood
>reported to possess genocide abilities
>control KKK with an iron fist
>own klan chapters and hate websites all over
>direct descendant of J.E.B. Stuart
>first designer babies=bowker babies
>rumored to have over 9000 iq
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only Bowker has the way out. She has, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Milkman was making fun of the actual racists you #FakeVictim

dw the second season looks good
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ8Rp_HjUYk

>4chinks

i'm the Sup Forums poster in the yellow

Didn't someone say /ourguys were actually just local art students and in on the ruse?

>Shill forgets to delete name field

those were the /qa/ schizos

You're one persistent shitposter today.

Which is fine with me, collect that sweet sweet ShareBlue money.

Long Live KKK Queen Bowker!

OURGIRL
U
R
G
I
R
L

actually i just entered the name field bc i'm getting weak and need (you)s the way the elites need stem cells. thank you for choosing reply.

Telling truth.. online communities easier to maintain and mobilize than offline ones

god damn

Nobody on stream was /ourguy/. if they were they would have dropped the zionist pill but they are all a bunch of tv actors.

whats this book?

It could be.
We have to check what's was happening during first days of HWNDU.

Trump was also on that plane dozens of times. Trump is related to Clinton. Explain to the world why you're not retarded.

Good video on it, normie's angle

youtu.be/bLcY4c7sDvI?list=PLmlEcCWytGOfq_zYyJke-gUkUbrvpjKaG

this is making me feel weird

now she's singing

the voice of an angel, you did well boganon

what's the suv doing up there?

Next episode of HWNDU will be sweet.

Rose is a fucking Nazi.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf

who was she?

IT'S NIGG AND NOGG

Leader of a notorious white supremacist organisation.

>thanking a nigger

In your dreams Tyrone

WE HAZ THE HIGHEST CRIMERATE

Rose and Bogdanon are the heroes of this season

Where do you guys watch the stream?

Rose is not the hero we deserve. She's too good for us.

Whatever do you mean? There's only one stream :^)

hewillnotdivide.us/

really enjoyable

you know what fuck it:
These people were too good for us:
Jackie
Jesus
Bog
Rose

They've all been solid, they've all had fun, they've not really sperged out.

Don't get me wrong, I love the rest of our guys even the ones who are tards. But those 4 are too good for us. Breaks my heart that two of them we might never see again.

>he's making anime illegal

a wild /ourguy/ appears

How many fucking times we repeat that Sup Forums is not anyone's personal army??? Newfriends should go out

At least you can stalk Jesus for the rest of your life.

Unabogger is underrated.

>destroy the alt-right movement
What movement? What goals? What.
It's a bunch of political memers who like being white.

Implying that the autists of Sup Forums cannot multi-meme ten posts at the same time.

someone please give me a basic gestalt of this rose

You aren't redpilling with your 12th grade history books. Who lied more: Meribane or Paperboy

Unabogger was indeed a good lad!