If niggers are inferior, why are the best jazz men black?

If niggers are inferior, why are the best jazz men black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYcZGPLAnHA
youtube.com/watch?v=fKb0Sc2lYVU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_jazz_musicians
youtube.com/watch?v=blyfvkCBd9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1HTgsNJg4
youtube.com/watch?v=7lvsBBNV-U4
youtube.com/watch?v=j1JC_p2EVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=-OQjbkV2q4E
youtube.com/watch?v=tOhkc1a-zCo
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bsoyT86LE
youtube.com/watch?v=DK-lBi5r6Jk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_317YOBfMZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GOwachalNNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It seems kinda odd...

Jazz, the music of the unemployed.

since its one of the most beautiful music

Jazz sucks and nobody listens to it. I don't even know what makes a jazz musician good.

They aren't inferior. They're better at sports and music on average.
Niggers are simply not that good at the abilities that society requires, such as abstract thought.

>I'm comoletely ignorant about this subject. That must mean I'm qualified to talk about it

Its better than rap music.

Being poor and having his wife fuck around and not even try to hide it from him.

>music
>abstract thought

I think the two go more together than youd think

Jazz is nigger tier.

Niggers are not better at music

>bill evans
>scott lefaro
>john schofield
>Chick Corea
>(((Kurt Rosenwinkel)))
>Chris Potter
Blacks gave up on jazz a long time ago, it's essentially reverted to white man's music at this point.

because white people have real jobs

niggers arent inferior. only idiots judge people based on the color of their skin.

Who says they're inferior? They're inferior in intelligence but they make up for in other human dimensions. Nigger music is great, except ofc the last couple of decades of trash.

Most notable jazz musicians of today are black though

Black are not inferior, and there are/were plenty of great black people. Problem is, majority of nowadays black community doesn't even know/care about them and choose to act like monkeys.

You may think so but statistics don't lie. Sports are also very damn complicated when you start dealing with strategies, yet their scores in math and language are abysmal.
Furthermore, it's only American niggers who ever did well in music, obviously inheriting good technique and instruments and applying them to their own tribalistic rhythms.
Not anymore.

If indians are inferior... then how are they the best poopers?

Whatever you say nigger

They're good at entertainment. That's what they should be for, manual labour and entertainment. Not politics,teaching etc etc.

how can niggers compete?

Who calls them inferior?

Lots of people.

Niggers came up with jazz because they weren't good enough for classical music. You know why Nina Simone went batshit insane? Because she couldn't make it to a proper conservatory and become a classical pianist.

Btw there are many great jazz musicians in every period. People like Artie Shaw, Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Gerry Mulligan, Paul Desmond, Chet Baker, Bill Evans, Django Reinhardt and Hoagy Carmichael, among others.

Not all blacks are niggers
But all niggers are black

Like whom? Most non-revisionist jazz is made by europeans. Reminder that swung 16-notes are degenerate.

difference is, you can run in the line the coach tells you.

Music requires creativity. AND abstract hthought

>How can niggers compete?
Very easily

We appropriated the shit out of it.

They undeniably have better sense of rhythm. Their contributions to music throughout the 20th century (up until degenerate hip hop ) have been invaluable. Only a stormfag would deny this.

If a group as a whole is lesser to another, greater group, that does not therefore mean that all individuals of a lesser group are lesser than any given individual of the greater group.

There are dumb Asians, thuggish whites and brilliant blacks.

>Niggers came up with jazz because they weren't good enough for classical music
lol, no. Even Horowitz, one of the greatest pianists ever, conceeded that he couldn't play as well as Art Tatum. Nigga was blind too and he was playing stuff that most professionals couldn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=qYcZGPLAnHA
youtube.com/watch?v=fKb0Sc2lYVU

>notable jazz musicians of today
51% of 0 is still 9 brah

They are shit at entertainment you stupid anglo, everything they produce is inherently degenerate. They're also horrible for manual labor, they're lazy as hell and complain all the fucking time while doing nothing. If you want good laborers, get some Chinks. They'll fucking blow themselves up for a few pennies.

>OP

If shit is gross, why are the best turds made of crap?

Argue as much as you like, that won't change the SAT scores. You could even hold on to the oh so famous multiple intelligences theory, or argue that having the ability does not equate putting in the hard work and that niggers are actually dormant geniuses.
At the end of the day, the nigger is not putting all this prowess to the service of society, he leaves his family, he steals and riots. That's why he is inferior.

>9
* still 0
kek

fuck, you got me there op.

Ben Williams, Roy Hargrove, Brian Blade, etc

The early Jazz scene has a long history of marijuana use.

No, I know it sucks. I'm at least informed enough to see what you cannot. Jazz is garbage. Nobody even lostens to it. Including the people who claim to like it.

It's a fun party trick, but I am allergic to jazz. I was raised to be a jazz musician, my father was a jazz musician and I was steeped in jazz from the moment my ears blinked open, which is why I am immune to jazz. And my main reason why I love dissing jazz is jazz musicians. The problem with jazz musicians is that they are all crap. It's sort of like jazz is the refuge of the talent-less. If you really want to be a musician and you are prepared to really work hard at it, but you don't have the gift and you don't have any soul and you don't have any talent, jazz is what you should do; because all you need to do is just spend hours training your fingers to wiggle very quickly and you'll be a hero in the jazz world. Not so in blues. In blues you need talent, you need X factor, you need heart, you need to have lived a life, you have to have something to say, you need to be an actual musician to play the blues. Jazz, any fool can do it; all you gotta do is practice.

I dont mean necessarily in terms of technique. What I meant is that niggers desired the kind of prestige that came along with being part of a proper orchestra. I don't doubt for a second that Duke Ellington would've liked to be a Herbert von Karajan. He settled for what he could at the time.

wow, a cokehead can blow on a tube.

1) Jazz is the hipster of music styles. It's pure pretense. Nobody enjoys it. It's the sound track to those with unearned self confidence. It's just the way dude's trying to get hipster pussy convince themselves they aren't just listening to a retard playing the timpani, in the hopes the nerdy check will let them stick it in the butt in a few years.

2) Miles Davis was a fucking dickhead. But, shit was still Jim Crowy as fuck, so he gets a pass.

I'll be impressed when someone shows me the next Beethoven, Liszt, or Rachmaninoff, who happens to be black.

Some nig blowing coke boogers through trumpet while dude's in scarfs nod in faux appreciation is what this is.

Nippon composers of the 8 bit NES music for Rygar were better than this fuck.

If blacks and whites are "equal," why have whites built the entirety of western civilization, and african blacks still shit where they eat?

Kurt Rosenwinkle
Dave Holland
Chris Potter
Jonathan Krisberg
Pat Metheny
Lyle Mays
Bill Frisell
Ethan Iverson
Dave King
Reid Anderson
Julian Lage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_jazz_musicians
From Al Jolson to Kenny G

Seems kind of blue to me

Sup Forums will get triggered by this

youtube.com/watch?v=blyfvkCBd9M

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1HTgsNJg4

>inb4 hes white
still racially 100% nig

Bill Evans is arguably the most influential jazz pianist of all time; and his style is more Ravel and Debussy than art tatum
this. Also Lage Lund

just because most blacks are dumb doesn't mean they all are. there's a pretty big tail there.

jazz started as lower class music from brothels, the only decent work blacks could get was as entertainers, put that together and you have a culture where blacks are encouraged to pursue music at a disproportionate rate and given that some are smart some will be really good.

>mingus
>black
he's half black at best

>>racially 100% nig
spent his whole life mysteriously become whiter, after he had emassed millions of dollars

not disagreeing on racial point. just saying he wanted to become white, it seems

Reminder that if it wasn't for western classical harmony nigger music would still be banging on rocks with sticks

Side note: Jazz is dogshit, but I would agree that blacks are better. Whites try too hard.

But this is sort of like asking who has the more aesthetic piles of shit, whites or blacks? Who gives a fuck about literal shit? jazz = auditory form of human shit.

>triggered by MJ

Why? He was a phenomenal musician. He only had his skin bleached because he had generalized vitiligo. He was never a nigger, just a talented black musician.

Jazz is bad, it's the music that people PRETEND to listen to. The people who actually listen to it alot are fucking stupid.

So that means that blacks are only pursuing the only feasible professions for their current situation in time?

And does that also mean that they are excelling at it?

Wait, so you're telling me the only reason dindus are bad at everything else is because their culture only perceives success as either becoming a rapper, a drug dealer or a basketball player?

It makes you think.

MJ was pre ghetto rap shit, and was loved by whites (real whites, pre-wigger era) and blacks.

First moonwalk on TV out of respect:
youtube.com/watch?v=7lvsBBNV-U4

>Jazz is the hipster of music styles. It's pure pretense
Technically it depends on type of jazz.

If you said Jazz in 1920 you meant something that was unashamedly pop music and very well liked.

After WWII jazz musicians started taking themselves extremely seriously and started making music that was not supposed to be popular but was supposed to demonstrate technical knowlege. Bebop, cool jazz, and hard bob would be good examples of this genre.

Jazz wasn't alone in the arts in this tendency. This was the era where naturalism in graphic arts and theater were being replaced with abstraction.

t. general ed requirements lead to people who know more than they should about things they don't like

Actually bourgeois middle class white liberals listen to it.
Jazz fucking sucks.
Buncha beep boop beep boopity bleep blop.

Actually, you can't talk about jazz, without talking about Dixieland music, which was a harbinger of jazz. Jazz is largely improve, and that also went along with big band. You can never look at jazz without looking at white American contributions. Jews brought in all that "jazz is black" bull shit. To wit, before America birthed jazz, no one in Africa was playing anything like it. Negros in the vicinity of white music, and whites in the vicinity of black music, is the answer to the equation.

back in the day we used to give 3 bananas and 1 toilet roll for a good performance...for our surprised some evolved that skill and lived to produce more offspring.
Mostly died trying tho.

btw, check out how people are dressed in the audience vs now

because the dumber you are the better you'll be at jazz

Agreed

Jazz sucks it's white guilt music that niggers have long abandon for raps and their other pop music

You make a good point, because nothing is absolute. 1920 Jazz was the only listenable era. Mainly talking about 1950+ jazz, and especially modern dogshit.

It is music for musicians, as is any music that requires a high degree of skill and dedication. As a musician, I could listen to a good solo for an hour, and not grow weary of it. Non-musicians just don't get it.

Jazz was created by creoles

i.e. mulattoes who were halfway in between white and black culture, and had access to some degree of education. They combined their understanding of western musical theory with their traditional blues/slave songs stuff.

>ywn live in the era where blacks made exceptional music

>jazz=dogshit
>blacks=better
You don't listen to jazz and know little about it. We have not even broached upon the topic of South American, and Caribbean styles of jazz. I have seen jazz guys of all descriptions blow the roof off of a club.

It was Benny Goodman, a jew, who made jazz an accessible and popular style of music for young whites with disposable income. His style of jazz was also more rehearsed and less improvised than the original creole stuff.

desu, I still like Benny Goodman, regardless of the fact that he's of the tribe
Old 1940s big band jazz like Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, and Tommy Dorsey is pretty much racist grandpa music at this point, ironically enough.

True. Also illustrates how the taxonomy of musical styles is fascinating until you get to the modern era. As will most post modern "art", things have become dumb. Probably exists a style called "Uncle Core Steampunk sperm jazzy matazz" and it ends up being just some 5'3" dude with a skullet playing a xylophone to 5 people at a festival in Frisco CO.

i think maybe Sup Forums will appreciate this

youtube.com/watch?v=j1JC_p2EVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=-OQjbkV2q4E

And BB King can't even play chords.

Why is this coke head talking?

This is exactly what a Jazz Aficionado would say. Bravo. Your IQ is 100, but you cheated on the online test to so you could see 130 on the screen.

But on this test, you were fair. Good news. You passed the test.

In your diary tonight, be sure to note that your dad gave birth to you and invented the toothpick on the same day. He did this because he thought it would cure the epidemic space aids plaguing the Miles Davis side of the moon.

not all of jazz is masturbating to virtuoso playing, tho

and other genres have that as well. bach is basically a counterpoint virtuoso. does that mean listening to him is vapid?

I enjoy bach. and I enjoy jazz

Jews really tried hard to eliminate the history of white contributions of American music, But some shit they can't hide. When Lomax recorded Lead Belly, one of the tunes was Gallows pole, but little did the liar know, was that Its premise and lyrical content went back hundreds of years in Saxon culture. I know, because I have stalked library book sales for years, and have even seen references to that song being part of Norse culture, and even in native Saxon, and Norse tongue.

This proves that even talented musicians can have complete shit taste. Same people probably prefer the "let's dance" era of bowie. Wish all Bowie music was like the "Dancin in the street" video with Mickboi from the stones.

Don't be fooled. Jazz only exists because hipsters and musicians with bad taste larp as humans with good taste and that aren't tone def.

>frank zappa

>being bad at most things means they are bad at everything

but they aint youtube.com/watch?v=tOhkc1a-zCo

I am not a "jazz aficionado", I just play music, compose, so I know the deal, and IQ is a jew meme.

jazz is just arpeggios randomly played, its one of the easiest things to do.

These are also the same people that get avant-garde minimalist shit. Appreciating the technical aspects of music is one thing, but don't make the mistake of thinking that makes the music good. You can have something technically amazing, but dogshit. Lots, if not most, of Zappa falls into this category. Even though he was an amazing talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6bsoyT86LE

youtube.com/watch?v=DK-lBi5r6Jk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_317YOBfMZQ
Black and white ...

Scott Joplin is good shit (although ragtime predates jazz)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOwachalNNw

There is an air of pretentiousness to white dudes who get really into jazz, but I still enjoy it. Not so much Ornette Coleman crazy atonal shit, but the classics up until the mid 60s.

If you come from a white working class family in middle america, your grandparents were probably into big band jazz. I know it's not entirely the music of *my* people specifically, and it doesn't detract from my appreciation of Bach, but it is good stuff, that puts me in a comfy, nostalgic mood for when things weren't so bad.

I happen to be one of Mick Ronson's biggest fans, and Stevie Ray Vaughn played on Lets Dance, by the way, based on his performance at the Montreux Jazz Festival.

t. Pleb

Jazz is nice, good on rainy days and while cooking, but its still inferior to classical music, which was predominantly made by dat ebil white mayne

>implying jazz is good

You see, the thing is. No one said they are.

every race has something to contribute to man kind. its how jesus made us or something ;) :D :D

Joe's Garage vol.1 was a masterpiece.