The Posen Speeches

What does Sup Forums think about this? I know about the dodgy (at best) physical evidence for the holocaust, but this speech is pretty damning.

>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' And then they turn up, the upstanding 80 million Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid Jew. But none has observed it, endured it. Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter that has not and will not be spoken of. Because we know how difficult it would be for us if we still had Jews as secret saboteurs, agitators and rabble-rousers in every city, what with the bombings, with the burden and with the hardships of the war. If the Jews were still part of the German nation, we would most likely arrive now at the state we were at in 1916 and 17 [...]

I guess it could be forged but apparently there's a recording too.

Other urls found in this thread:

germanjewishsoldiers.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
imgur.com/a/725A7
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race#Aryanism
youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs
cwporter.com/use2.htm
uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The holocaust is a myth but I still focus on the "even if you claim six gorillion died when it was only a few hundred thousand it's in the end irrelevant to the character of anyone but the Jews because they deserved to be thrown in camps" angle. We need not forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 European Christians only a stonesthrow away as well. Just take a look at the overwhelming negative Jewish influence written about by Jewish authors in Weimar Berlin, you'll find in many ways it was worse than 2017 New York City believe it or not. From a purely historical perspective it's a wonder it took so long for the Jews to be put on trial.

Obviously nobody should have died in a perfect world but the technology and doctrine we know of today largely didn't exist. Let's not forget the nearly entirely Jewish German communist revolution leadership that were responsible for the deaths of untold thousands in their 99.99% goyim communist fighting ranks didn't give a shit about their own party members let alone collateral damage necessary to facilitate a brighter future. Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. This overwhelming negative influence was never more clear than in Weimar Germany. Everyone should read Jewish accounts of Jewish influence, they are surprisingly honest when writing at what they think is a Jewish audience. This applies to the modern age as well.

Jews had plenty of time to either cut out their shit or leave. You need to remember that Jews had no right to Germany they were let in with more or less open arms during the 18th and 19th centuries when they were fleeing reprisal from their actions in Russia. Many people draw parallels to the current American situation, they let in millions of the inbred sand rats with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to turn on them. Instead of telling their tribe to stop targeting our children they'll cry about muh americaust when assbooting #110 comes.

A proper discussion about Speer's Posen Speeches? Here? Where do you think you are? This board has no place for either facts or non-trolling content.

himmler was such a beta fag

These are consistently the best threads on Sup Forums

Why do this, leaf? We're trying to talk about a specific thing, the Posen speeches, and you just spam a bunch of unrelated infographs. Are you a bot?

>during WWI they refused to fight
100k of them served, 12k of them died and 35k of them received some award for bravery (with 3k of these awards being iron crosses)

Throw a source at me.

With immediate prewar population of something over 600k, this actually shows that german jews had higher enrollment rates than any other group in german empire, including native germans.

germanjewishsoldiers.com/ shows up first
You might dismiss it as nothing but kike propaganda, but they actually use german military documentation

>the dodgy (at best) physical evidence for the holocaust
You wut now

Weirdo racists.

Good points user. Particularly:
>Let's not forget the nearly entirely Jewish German communist revolution leadership that were responsible for the deaths of untold thousands in their 99.99% goyim communist fighting ranks didn't give a shit about their own party members let alone collateral damage necessary to facilitate a brighter future.

I'm more concerned with the speech itself than the unbalanced vilification of the Nazis though. The Auschwits chamber being a reconstruction (officially, not speculation) doesn't make sense because of this, so something's not right.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
Towards the bottom of "Speech of 4 October 1943".

>the unbalanced vilification of the Nazis
The fuck is wrong with you?

There really is very little other than documents and survivor testimony man. I'm trying to keep an open mind both ways.

I should've also said physical evidence for the gassings specifically. There was undoubtedly a genocide against the Jews.

>apparently there's a recording
>apparently
eish boet
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

The Soviets also mass-imprisoned and allegedly mass-murdered Jews. Not to mention how they treated the civilians in the countries they "liberated".

Plus the western allies were just as callous as the Nazis with regard to collateral damage.

the holocaust happened and its important to remember how quickly things like this can snowball into atrocities. no one likes jews but that doesnt mean we should kill them all or pretend the holocaust didnt happen

every major denier from irving to leuchter to cole to germar have all been thoroughly debunked. there is not one person left that hasn't been caught manipulating his sources or outright lying. no one. if you really are interested i suggested you check this guys page:
imgur.com/a/725A7
he covers everything that deniers have tried claiming. everything that every Sup Forumslack has tried too. there's loads of documents and sources. enjoy.

Yeah but they didn't make an industry out of murdering Jews and ethnicities they didn't deem "Aryan". Everyone* knows the Soviets were shit, too. Everyone* also knows the British and Americans bombed whole cities with only husks left standing. Thing is, with the exception for the Soviets maybe, the Western Allies didn't intend to conquer and enslave us like the Nazis intended to with the world eventually.

*as in people who live here, went to school or are mildly interested in history

I'll check out the link thanks. I haven't done enough research to decide either way, but even though I'm now suspicious of the official story I find it hard to believe that so many historians would compromise their work because they sinply don't like the Nazis.

I'll watch this once I'm on a better connection but I'm suspicious of sound-only recordings because the quality back then was poor enough for them to be plausibly forged.

This.

Reminder that ideologies that substitute fact for fantasy remain under the boot of superior ideologies.
Just like Nazi scum pretending Hitler wasn't a treacherous coward that had some of the most loyal military figures in history put to death then blew his own fucking brains out, essentially betraying everyone that ever followed his worthless carcass.

They also pretend his political peacocking didn't directly fuel the jews and give way to the travesty that is currently known as the white race.

I read the introduction and it's so full of bias, ad hominem, denial of dissenting opinion, and strawman that I shudder to think what the rest of the research is actually like.

It reads as the holocaust Truther equivalent of the storm front denier.

>opinion
Well fuck racists' "opinions".

>I shudder to think what the rest of the research is actually like
i suggest you try and surprise yourself by reading it. he covers everything that's needed to know, especially in terms of deniers and their "arguments" and "information".

But how much of that is propoganda? The Nazis wanted to ally with England for example and even tried to negotiate peace later on. Their idea of Aryans included most of Europe too.

I don't support their actions, I simply think they've been greatly exaggerated by war-time propaganda which has now propagated into history.

There's always one sperglord who shits the thread up with his folder of infographics.

"debunked" , they refuse to debate any holocaust denier

Locking someone up for questioning the 6 million religion isn't really a form of debunking.

don't like Jewish war propaganda being exposed?

And they are all leafs! Coincidence? I say not!

No he doesn't.

He covers what he can disprove. He doesn't cover any of the things that he can't touch upon or question his own sources.

This is equivalent to going to the Holocaust museum for the truth.

Now I swing neither way, but this isn't a fair piece of argument to prove the holocaust narrative. It's good for thought, sure, but not the whole Truth.

I think that if the smoking gun evidence of the holohoax is some kind of taken out of context "secret speech"

Then it's most likely the holohoax didn't happen

>The Nazis wanted to ally with England for example
Yeah to be able to fully focus on only one war front.

>Their idea of Aryans included most of Europe too
Utter nonsense. Only a tiny fraction of Europe's people were considered to be "related" (and would have eventually been at best 2nd class citizens), all the East and its peoples were supposed to be wiped out and enslaved under new "Aryan" colonialists.

see

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

why wouldnt they? they had the ability and the motive, it makes perfect sense under nazi ideology

This is worth a read.

Something fishy is up for sure.

You mean the Nazi ideology that we are told they had based on the holocaust and other atrocities they supposedly committed?

if you believe they are inferior, that they made you lose the last war and will try make you lose this one, and that its right for stronger races to destroy and replace inferior races, then why not?

>what was Germany from 1933 on
What is wrong with you?

Yes it's a true speech, the record is on youtube btw. Holocaust was a real THANG

That's not the point. The point is that these 3-4 sentence from a 3 hour speech are supposedly the smoking gun about the holocaust since no documentation remains. That the german commited crimes, and expelled Jews from their homes (and sometimes it ended in violence) is not disputed. This is no evidence at all.

And it relies on mistranslation of the word Ausrottung. The real sentence is

>I am thinking now of the evacuation of the Jews, the extirpation ["Ausrottung"] of the Jewish people

This

Germans, german soldiers believed they were on the right and noble side, and a case can be made for that.

Poznań - not Posen

shermer debates them, he also hung out with them.
If you ignore his "jew's dindu nothing" parts, his converging evidence for mass extermination is very strong. He also presents it as an evolving plan, like it really was.

>mistranslation of the word Ausrottung
What mistranslation? Ausrottung means extermination.

>sometimes it ended in violence
>sometimes

I hope you die soon.

Original Prussian name is Posen, nigger.

It has different meaning and can be used in different contexts. Resettling the Jews east was sometimes called extirpation ["Ausrottung"] 2-3 sentences from 3 hour speech taken out of context is still no smoking gun evidence of the holohoax sorry

>sometimes

Yes sometimes. Sometimes Jews rebelled, so it ended in blood. Nazis had zero tolerance for that, there are actually documented massacres with thousands of victims

>I hope you die soon.

Don't get too emotional schlomo

>I hope you die soon.
You don't have to virtue signal here user. The subject's sensitivity is no reason to behave like a child.

In the "Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes" paragraph, Himmler says:

wir hatten die Pflicht unserem Volk gegenüber das zu tun, dieses Volk, das uns umbringen wollte, umzubringen

Translated :

we had the duty to our people to do it, to kill this people who wanted to kill us

Himmler thus confirms that the context is explicitly physical extermination, since umbringen simply has no meaning other than "to kill".[35] Because of this, critics explain that Holocaust deniers will arbitrarily select words from the dictionary that have nothing to do with the given context, such as cherry-picking the definition for Unkraut (weeds) and erroneously applying it to Volk (people).[35]

Jewhaters love conspiracies better than facts
>but picture from the internet someone sent me once
I have a gif of a woman sucking off a circumcised cock, that's jewish propaganda right?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race#Aryanism
It isn't nonsense. Their alleged plans to replace eastern Europe's population also only exist on paper, and could thus be forged.

>expecting Sup Forums to know anything about the Posen speeches or anything about Nazism in general outside of that shitty 12 hour movie movie the Greatest Story Never Told

is that way Afrikaanbro

It's in fucking mein kampf

>The only purposeful and effective Germanization and the only one which will bring blessings to the German people is that which aims at the Germanization of the land and not the people. For it is an unforgiveable folly to believe that a negro or a Chinese, for instance, can become a German merely by using the German language and perhaps becoming a member of a German political party. The anti-Polish policy advocated by so many German statesmen has almost always, unfortunately, been based on false premises. They believed that the Polish element could be Germanized merely by a lingual Germanization... That which has been successfully Germanized in our history has been only the land which our ancestors conquered with the sword and settled with German peasants."

>The conclusion is obvious: the Poles are to be expelled and Germans settled in their places.

But i guess mein kampf was forged too.

It was Poznań before Kopnica was Berlin nigger.

No ignorant faggot. It was founded by the first polish dynasty, just like "Danzig".

He does this in every holocaust thread.

Makes the jewish accounts seem very unbelievable

He's probably a kike.

Anyway to OP: Himmler is referring to the Einsatzgruppen behind the Eastern Front. The segment of the war in which Jews where indeed targeted, because they were suspected to be likely communist partisans, saboteurs and terrorists, under direct order from Himmler. As Himmler said: they targeted the children, too, because they knew they would avenge their parents and kill the German children of the future. This may sound horrifying, however as an Israeli told me: every child and women that dies in Syria is good for Israel, because it means one soldier less. So it is nothing unique to Germans or the SS.

According to Irving, Hitler had no knowledge of it and all the so called death camps were work camps with no gas chambers.

Where has the pro holocaust resurgence come from?

I've been noticing a concerted effort to prove the holocaust on this board with a plethora of new memes and blogs conveniently made in the past couple months.

What is going on?

I see, my bad. I thought Generalplan Ost was the only instance.

Thanks to your namefagging, I can positively identify you as a kike shill.

Thanks.

>Himmler is referring to the Einsatzgruppen behind the Eastern Front
Ah that makes sense. I'll read more of the speech to get some context.

>nothing unique to Germans or the SS
That's my point about it all too. I've yet to read many refutations of revisionism but so far it seems like it's simply a matter of propaganda and exaggeration. That the Nazis, while not justified in many of their actions, were not very different from their enemies either.

You just said that they rationalized extermination of every jew because they saw them as a threat. The thing is that Himmler spoke of jews behind the front line too and saw them as a fifth column even in Germany :

>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' And then they turn up, the upstanding 80 million Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid Jew. But none has observed it, endured it. Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter that has not and will not be spoken of. Because we know how difficult it would be for us if we still had Jews as secret saboteurs, agitators and rabble-rousers in every city, what with the bombings, with the burden and with the hardships of the war. If the Jews were still part of the German nation, we would most likely arrive now at the state we were at in 1916 and 17.

So it was not only a matter of military circumstances on the eastern front. You people are more full of shit than the antifas.

Yes. Additionally communism was actually worse: in camps, in terror against its own citizens, in war strategies, in total deaths, in ideology.

But since the Eternal Anglo and the (((USA))) allied with Stalin to defeat Hitler, to gain world hegemony and decide the global battle of power between Eurasia and the sea powers of the anglosphere, the narrative was necessary to demonize Hitler and Nazism. It is also the reason why all the values of leftism and International Jewry that won the war thanks to the (((USA))) are on top today.

>tfw I can't legally deny the Holocaust but I can say it's a good thing

It does not refute what I said. It confirms it.

>The segment of the war in which Jews where indeed targeted, because they were suspected to be likely communist partisans, saboteurs and terrorists
Fifth column, yes.

85% of the first generation of NKVD was Jewish. But do not take my word for it, let a Rabbi himself speak for me: youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs

You can quit your strawmanning and ad hominems now. :^)

Consider that, for a government conspiracy for the industrial scale genocide of 6 million Jews using gas chambers, we are relying on as evidence the interpretation of a single word in a single speech. That is how poor the evidence for the holocaust is.

>The nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated [ausgerottung].

Did Hitler also believe that the Germans were about to be holocausted?

>Wenn die deutsche Nation den Zustand ihrer drohenden AUSROTTUNG in Europa beenden will. (Mein Kampf)
>if the German nation wishes to end the condition of its pending DESTRUCTION in Europe (Mein Kampf)

Or has this word been twisted out of context from its original meaning in translation?

>Wenn aber ein Männlicher nicht beschnitten wird an seiner Vorhaut, wird er AUSGEROTTET werden aus seinem Volk, weil er meinen Bund gebrochen hat. (Genesis 17:14, Luther Bible)
>And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be CUT OFF from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)

Hitler himself used ausrotten figuratively on numerous occasions.

>Was aber besaß dieses Bündnis für einen Wert, wenn erst das Deutschtum der Habsburgmonarchie AUSGEROTTET worden wäre? (Mein Kampf)
>What kind of value did this alliance possess once the Germanism of the Habsburg Monarchy had been REMOVED?” (Mein Kampf)

>den Marxismus und seine Begleiterscheinungen aus Deutschland AUSZUROTTEN (Berlin Sportspalst speech)
>to ELIMINATE Marxism and its accompanying phenomena from Germany (Berlin Sportspalst speech)

It was a common, mundane word that he used in numerous contexts in Mein Kampf, but never in the sense of "extermination."

cwporter.com/use2.htm

he looks jewish tho

>"No Napoleon, i'm training to become a cage fighter..."

Himmler wasn't Jewish, just Asiatic (i.e. subhuman)

Does that mean a Jewish convert if pure Aryan descent can join the SS?

It confirms that he didn't only spoke of jews on the eastern front like you were assuming and you didn't give a single counter argument to that. So yes, i refuted you. I hope you're just a bit dumb cause it's still better than dishonesty, in my book at least.

I'm reporting this thread to God-Emperor Trump for anti-semitism and holocaust denial.
Remember that Sup Forums and Trump stand with Israel and the Jewish people. Never forget the 6 million.

uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

This guy gets it

>ex-wife
That bitch will say anything to make him look bad.
The Jew is our greatest ally, Trump will continue to protect them Nazis like you.

>Churchill's War by David Irving

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.

>From 1800 to 1947, the House of (((Sassoon))) controlled most of the trade within India: banking, trading, shipping, insurance etc., from their Mumbai headquarters.
>But the House of (((Sassoon)))’s handled the trading in opium and other goods in India. Thereafter, the House of Jardine and Matheson handled their distribution in China and the House of Inchapes handled the shipping of these goods. House of (((Openheimers)))/Rhodes handled the gold and diamond mining business. The American operations were handled by the House of Rockefellers, (((Seagrams))), (((Sassoons))), (((Japhets))), Jardine-Mathesons etc. The Houses of (((Rothschilds))) and (((Warburgs))) coordinated the banking aspect of this trade.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild

>Churchill's War by David Irving

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.

>From 1800 to 1947, the House of (((Sassoon))) controlled most of the trade within India: banking, trading, shipping, insurance etc., from their Mumbai headquarters.
>But the House of (((Sassoon)))’s handled the trading in opium and other goods in India. Thereafter, the House of Jardine and Matheson handled their distribution in China and the House of Inchapes handled the shipping of these goods. House of (((Openheimers)))/Rhodes handled the gold and diamond mining business. The American operations were handled by the House of Rockefellers, (((Seagrams))), (((Sassoons))), (((Japhets))), Jardine-Mathesons etc. The Houses of (((Rothschilds))) and (((Warburgs))) coordinated the banking aspect of this trade.
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/

>I have no arguments and spout hasbara garbage
the posts

>I have no arguments
Welcome to Sup Forums

Finally some quality posting again. Thank you, Nigel.