John Bercow

So this unelected, virtue-signalling little kike has decreed that the President of the USA cannot address the British Parliament. How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/5651054/Speaker-John-Bercow-called-for-assisted-repatriation-of-immigrants.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah m8 fuck off, he doesn't have a right to come here just because hes the President

This
No facists allowed!

What a Jewish thing to do eh? Fuck over millions of native Brits so this selfish desert rats inbred tribe can divide and conquer. I hope this man is still alive for the trials when they begin, if not I hope the Brits put his entire family on trial.

k

Pls leave, CREW.

man i gotta say drumpf got btfo hard

how mad are drumpfkins right now?

Are you guys desperate to burn every last one of your bridges or something? How will you negotiate ANYTHING with the EU in regards to international trade without the United States backing you up? At this rate, your only trading partner will be Pakistan.

Bask in this all you want Limey Shills, you just made a reservation for the gas chambers.

implying trump would ever want to go to shitskinistan. Why would he ever want to go there? ROFL LOL LMAO FIFIFI JAJAJAJA HEHE

He did it to generate controversy so that when he retires soon his speaking fees and book deal will increase in price. Insulting our most important ally and friend with whom we desperatly need good relations to line his own pockets. How very... mercantile.

Drumpf BTFO

Eh, at least it's not a Leaf.

Thank you for your defense of the US papa

fucking 12 CATPCHAS TO REPLY TO THIS FUCKING POST FUCK THIS BOARD

Decent get

Wew

Bercow cant even control his wife nevermind parliament. A true CVCKservative. Pic related

Nice numbers.

>not having a good goy pass
OY VEY IM REPORTING YOU TO HIROSHIMOOT

oy vey

Magic digits.

Literally who?

Hes a literal cuck

Fuck me... quints... no sextup-something. There isn't even a word for it. I am become as a God.

not everyone here is a fascist you dumbass.

>Bercow was born to an English Jewish family in Edgware, London.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

probably trying to force you back into the EU

FASCIST!! YOU ARE FASCIST FOR NOT AGREEING WITH ME!

YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELIE WHEELIES BEGIN! YOU BIGOT SHITLORD!

When the Trumperor declares the annexation of your country as punishment for this insult, you will be spared thanks to your excellent GET.

Sextuplets, you dune coon.

>What a Jewish thing to do eh? Fuck over millions of native Brits
these assholes fuck with anyone who isn't Jewish, they've been doing this for thousands of years, its why they got banned from 109 countries throughout history.

Those numbers! He speaks the truth!

Fuck off and die, Eurocuck.

Only cucks allowed.

add him to the Trump Curse list

After a spell in (((merchant banking))), Bercow joined the lobbying firm Rowland Sallingbury Casey (part of Saatchi & Saatchi) in 1988, becoming a board director within five years.

If he does we'll make the American revolution look like a sneeze, we'll make Vietnam look like a scratch, we'll make every war you've ever been in look like a nothing, we will fuck your shit up harder than your mum gets pounded by Jamal and LeNiqua every night, you dick lickers will be our bitch on our turf. Niqqas need to know!

Why does Sup Forums still like Trump? He is calling people h8rs on twitter now, I think it's okay to make fun of him now

Too bad you live in a communist country where gun ownership is haram and defending yourself from a burglar with a butter knife is a felony, you'll be pretty much boned when you go up against the full might of the United States Marine Corps led by none other than Mattis the "Mad Dog" himself.

IS NO ONE GOING TO MENTION THIS?????????????????????????

Why should he care? If Britain goes to shit he can just go to Israel. Job done.

this, and she fucked a pikey in a caravan park haha.

>the British speaker of the house is literally a cuckold
>is wife literally has a black buck as her lover
>this is the "man" who doesn't want Trump to address parliament

truth is stranger than fiction, memes are the new reality

>truth is stranger than fiction, memes are the new reality

its like a parasite jumping from one host to another.

so you all forgot the war for Independence ?
like we give fucks about the traitor king and his men?
our EX family.
they are our EX for reasons like this.
they will remain out EX for these reasons.
im afraid that we will not be pulling them out of this fire when they let the jew start ww6.
we are soon to break ties with the traitor nation of isrial.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

and of course, the media keeps their mouth shut about this. Bomb Israel when?

all that is holy.... kek has truly blessed your insight

Holy fuck, this dude is an ACTUAL cuck.

Not to mention her cvcking John with John's own BROTHER! Pic related.
John then begged her to stay with him!

*COUSIN. Still breddy bad

All the posts can be yours
Y-you aren't a commie are you?

The speaker is supposed to be neutral he overstepped the mark and should resign.
He probably wants more migrants to fuck his wife.

This.

Prez Trump should give Bercow a condescending pat on the head during the state visit to the UK.

He's a legit cuck

He's a literal cuck. His wife goes clubing and hooks up with young black guys.
His wife was also unfaithful with his cousin

For the brit bros that want Britain to be free of the globalists, your Turning is coming. Work for it, work for Liberty.

kek wills it

Wew. Auntie Beeb.
Call The Midwife. A series set in the 50s UK where there were probably about 0.01% black babies.

Give this man a teabag =_=

0.01% thrown down the sewers ?
ended up in US..

I used to be an ethnonationalist like you, but then I took the BLACKedPill

In 1981, Bercow had stood as a candidate for the national executive of the Monday Club and called for a programme of "assisted repatriation" of immigrants. He has since then called his participation in the club "utter madness" and dismissed the views he had espoused when part of the club.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/5651054/Speaker-John-Bercow-called-for-assisted-repatriation-of-immigrants.html

If you ever have to abandon Britain, use this get to enter the US.
You are welcome here.

>allow Middle Eastern dictators to speak
>allow China's President to speak
>Trump is too racist to speak

Dear Lord, someone remove this literal cuck. Why hasn't anyone posted the pictures of his wife fucking that nigger in a club yet?

UK is marginalised by Muslims.
/thread

It is not just because he is the president, we have a special relationship you little teenage faggot.

now you just wot m8

Actually His Wife.

TOP KEK

He's right. Our parliament > whatever some plebs in the US want.

For this get, I apologize for wasting all that tea back in the day

Our parliament > John Bercow
Its not his place to decide who visits. He's meant to be neutral.
He raised no objections when Chinese Communist Dictator Xi Jinping gave a speech in parliament. Pic related.
Bercow's overstepped the mark and should be sacked.