Turkey

What's your opinion on the Turkish people?
No Aussies allowed

Needs an extremely bloody civil war.

Meh.

this

Not much Turks in Southern California only met one who was married to a Persian

How bad is the Fatherland?

No opinion

Subhuman bastardized mongrels deserving of death.

t. Armenian diaspora fag

How so? Between republicans and Islamists or...?

Armenian calling anybody subhuman

Do you like hiking?

No. More like an anarchy in Thomas Hobbes' Levathian. Bellum omnium contra omnes.

>2017
>American thinking his opinion has any weight or value
Sure. Let's hike back to Mongolia where you belong.
This.

Murdered my great grandparents and seized their vast land holdings near Smyrna because cockroaches can't succeed on their own

>Sure. Let's hike back to Mongolia where you belong.
Nah, I dont think arm*nians are good at hiking. You would die on the road.

Cool guys, only buttblasted Armos, Balkaners and Yunanlar disagree.

Wouldn't be here if we weren't. :-)

Turkish in San Diego here.
Country is FUBAR.

True europeans

They are Muslim
Next question

>No Aussies allowed

Now just a minute there..

R O A C H E S

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

But I'm only one Aussie

Objectively the best of all the Muzzie immigrant groups. At least here in the UK.

The nation should be gone, White people (non-muslim ones) sent into Europe and repel arabs to the ME and take back Constantinople

Is it okay to acknowledge the armenian genocide on Sup Forums?

Yes, this genocide was real

>turkish """""people"""""

Ataturk was one of the greatest men of his generation, and the Turkish people are utter fools to throw his legacy away in favor of a corrupted theocracy.

Aussies are allowed in this thread.

subhumans with subhuman ideology and religion
burn it

why does Sup Forums become extremely liberal and sjw-tier when one talks about turks?
people are literally getting triggered KEK

objectively ok tier

We have a portion that composes music, cures cancer, breaks sports records, writes books and vice versa but that portion is rather low, like %20? You can see that %20 if you encounter a turkish tourist on your country. Most of the time european locals say things like "you are not like our resident turks" or "you must be the true turks" to me while I'm abroad. But yeah, that other %80 is rather incompotent and irrelevant to say the least.

Also, ATATÜRK is one of the, if not "the", greatest minds of 20th century. Fuck you if you think otherwise.

ANZAC are people of honor mate. Would love to see your country someday. Just out of curiosity, do you have a bust or statue of Atatürk?

As average man here, I dont like ottomans and I dont like muslims.

I'd like to point out that we have historically had a good relationship with the Turks after the war.

We both recognised how dumb it was to allow so many of our young men go die in a war that we shouldn't have been a part of.

> bomb Konstantinopolis
Yeah, right. First cuckolics destroy the city and blame it on shitskins. Then they undermine Russian Empire, that is in one week away from making the city Christian again. Now we should bomb it, so anglo can at least blame us for not being Christians.

debil blyat
ancyra is the capital

>We both recognised how dumb it was to allow so many of our young men go die in a war that we shouldn't have been a part of.

yet if the same thing happened tomorrow you'd do it all over again.

Cheers lad, you're a noble people with a proud legacy.

Nah I'm Anglo blooded, just interested in history and politics, and able to recognise a great leader.

>Russian education