Had a Vietnamese guy quit today. He was making $25/hour to pretty much just sit around and do a few tests...

Had a Vietnamese guy quit today. He was making $25/hour to pretty much just sit around and do a few tests. His resignation follows

Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: New Hire paperwork 10am Friday
To: Patti Holmes

Hi Patti
Hope you're doing great !
I'd like to thank you very much for helping me to get this job. However, I am looking for a permanent job but not looking for a temp, last week I worked only 29 hr/wk. It's not stable and secure for my financing. Therefore I don't want to waste yours and my times. So I'd like to terminate myself for now, cause I don't want to look for another when this contract will be ended.
Hopefully you will understand
Once again thank you very much Patti.
Best Regards.

Now tell me they only take the shit jobs no one else wants

Other urls found in this thread:

egov.eeoc.gov/eas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell me you didn't just put your real name here and out yourself as a woman at the same time. That's asking for a whole lot of trouble.

I'll work for you user

wtf i love ho chi minh now

user, delete this if those names are legit. You're just asking for trouble...

What the fuck are you doing out of the kitchen, Patti?

>Harry Tran

try harder next time user

Good for him

>Harry Tran
>Patti Holmes
Both tied to Colorado, one a Geological Engineer and the other a Payment/Contract HR provider...
Is this a reverse doxing thing or something?

$25/hour and about 30 hours a week? A-are you looking to fill that position any time soon? Could you keep me resume on file and let me know if there's an available spot after Trump deports most of Mexico from the USA?

I will kill for a 25/hr jobs. I am Chinese

vietnamese are based people.

Good thing its not the legal vietnamese migrants they're kicking out you fucking cunt.

>So I'd like to terminate myself for now,
Boy I sure hope he fucking terminates himself

Scummy companies always pull this kinda shit keeping people on part-time or short term contracts so they don't have to pay benefits.

kek

Another part time job (thanks Obama!). Sure some of us would kill for a 25$/hour job but it's not like he's only got his high school diploma as a requirement. You need some certification or experience to get these kinds of jobs.

Good night alt-right!
>egov.eeoc.gov/eas/

This, he did nothing wrong. He under 30 hours so no health insurance. That 25 hr is more like 15hr after taxes and Obamacare

It is not scummy, scummy is this assumption that people owe you things.

You are already being paid a wage, this notion that employers should just pay for everything is fucking bullshit.

Fucking Jesus you guys think I'm a moron? Of course I changed the names.

Btw Patti is the HR lady not me.

Immigrant guy is walking away from a 50k/year job where expectations are very low and we are rarely busy.

Patti... what color panties are you wearing?

>Scummy companies always pull this kinda shit keeping people on part-time or short term contracts so they don't have to pay benefits.

It was only on the job requisition that it's a temp job.

>mfw OP dowwed himself
That or he is doxxing some guy in Colorado, hoping to frame him as """alt-right"""

WTF?

How do you get 50k?

It is only part time so is more like 34k.

Also props to him for not wanting to be some dope smoking faggot who settles.

Same

Because he's going to a more challenging job for more pay. And some young guy or whatever can grab that slot and get started on his career.

How is that bad?

>You need some certification or experience to get these kinds of jobs.

He has a bachelor's in computer science from a state school.

im laughing so hard at work im going to get fired

Employers can fire people for no reason, why shouldn't employees be able to quit for no reason? In this case he had a reason, it was PART TIME TEMP contract job which is not long term at all and the contract can be terminated at any time.

I don't give a shit: just sent the 4plebs archive of this thread to the EEOC, they will check that.

If you want people to give a shit about their jobs then start by treating them like human beings. Otherwise they'll just half ass it because the employer doesn't care so why should they?

Here is $50... polish my pole.

>How do you get 50k?

He was the one who walked out on Friday with some lame excuse. No one sent him home or asked him to do less than 40 hours. It's a legit 50k job. He just is disappointed he want made permanent in the first week

I'm an engineer and if someone offered me that kind of bullshit I'd quit that shit too.

Companies don't owe me jack shit but it's a free market and I don't owe the company jack shit. I'll go where the money is better.

p.s. my w2 is over 150k for 2016, $25/hr is poverty wages

Most likely

No one cares if you live or die.

Get that though your head faggot.

>No one sent him home or asked him to do less than 40 hours.

I see, maybe he is a faggot after all.

Wow you sound like a fun person to work with.

>I don't give a shit: just sent the 4plebs archive of this thread to the EEOC, they will check that.

Jokes on you. I changed the names. Sup Forums has really gone downhill.

You sound like a feminized fruit bowl that does not want to deal with reality.

Yeah man we live in a dog eat dog world fuck everyone else survival of the fittest no one cares about you nothing matters waah why am i so alone

What the hell was that?

I find it hard to believe someone would be as dumb as op

29 hours x 4 = 116 hours a month
116 hours x 25$ = 2900 a month

While that's not bad for someone who's poor working menial labor jobs. This guy has a degree, how's he going to pay back tuition and support himself on so few hours of work and money?

And you're trying to shame him because he wants to work more hours and get more money?

DAY OF THE RAKE YOU FUCKING LEAF.

Haha I like you leaf.

>$25 per hour 29 hrs a week for doing 'some tests'
What job is this
I want it

>memeposting intensifies
huh I must be hitting a soft spot

>And you're trying to shame him because he wants to work more hours and get more money?

He walked out Friday morning voluntarily. He would have had 40 hours if he didn't.

I'll fucking do it hire me Patti I'll eat your pussy in the break room

Working in a lab doing electrical tests. You know impedance s-paramters measurements. He had not idea what he was doing he just had a test procedure to follow .

O< great start

Now hire an American

Is it Vietnamese women who have the cute round chubby faces and grow up to be cute Asian grandmas?

Are you sure this is not a case of the guy did not really know what he was doing and bailed due to that?

I have seen this behavior before.

Has anyone looked at his work?

But user get with the narrative.

Americans (whites) are too stupid to do anything and we must hire asians or indians instead.

>Are you sure this is not a case of the guy did not really know what he was doing and bailed due to that?

It's a low level job. There is a test procedure with pictures where to put the probes and it tells you what to click on the computer and it's pretty slow so he got days of training and there's always people to assist

lol which RF supplier you working out of? Remind me to never buy from you again.

If I ever found out my PNA measurements were coming from a shop recruiting people without EEs in the trash you go.

Most of the measurements here are actually done by robots, so don't pretend you have any job security.

You a technician or an engineer son?

By degree and position more of a scientist.

Scummy is businesses assuming people won't quit if they treat them like shit.

So you hired some overqualified guy for a rf tech position and he quit because he didn't like the starting package. Why are you posting his shit all over Sup Forums?

If the job is as easy as hooking up some SMA connectors and running an automated test suite (shit I used to write) then you can find someone else to do it. But don't kid the anons, unless you have some background in RF you don't belong in a RF lab.

Tread carefully user the industry is small.

> company cut you short of full time to avoid benefit

It's absolutely shit. I can tell you that specific salary right there is within the "fuck the lower middle class range" salary. It is giving enough income to disqualify you from every social benefit but you still pay high tax . With the price of insurance prenium now due to obama care, that guy is getting fucked in the ass by insurance cost and tax. The guy probably barely have any expendable income left after having pay for college debt.

I also want to add that nobody wants to go through all of that work and education to have a living standard of someone on minimum wage with welfare.