kys nigger

Fuck did you do?

they fuckin have access to news in jail, enough of this fake meme

is that your prison gerbil?

shit bump

Anime is Real....

. >actually got arrested Friday for some bullshit
>Saw the judge and got my charges dropped almost immediately yesterday
>Had bet $1000 on the Superbowl on the Patriots, was planning on doing some live betting during the game as well and set aside another $1000 to bet on that.
>Didn't even get to watch it, the other inmates in county had been acting up so we all got sent to our cells early as shit that day.

Can I sue? I only missed one day of work

>gerbille condom

science has gone too far this time

Who are you going to sue? Outside of an egregious violation of your rights, and it would have to be absolutely flagrant, anyone involved would have immunity.

depends on what you got arrested for

Fuck it, I'll bite.

Trump got inaugurated. Next day, there was a protest. Protest crowd was reported to be bigger than the inauguration crowd, and Trump got butthurt about it.

Trump then issued a bunch of executive orders, including orders to start finding funds to build the Wall, an order to review Dodd-Frank, an order to repeal the Fiduciary rule on retirement consultants, an order to federal agencies that they have to repeal two regulations for every new regulation they make, an order that put Bannon on the national security council, an order to cut funding to sanctuary cities, an order to fast-track environmental reviews for shit, an order to expedite Keystone XL and DAPL, an order to reinstate the Mexico City abortion policy, an order to freeze hiring on all federal agencies except the military and an order to remove the US from the TPP.

Most notably, though, he issued an executive order to clamp down on middle-eastern immigration, an order that got called a "Muslim Ban" by some people. The order was drafted with very little consultation with legal staff or other Secretaries, and was mostly put together by Bannon before being suddenly signed and put into effect. The order basically said that people from certain middle-eastern countries couldn't come to America for 90 days, but made an exception for refugees who were religious minorities in those middle-eastern countries (ie. non-Muslims). The rollout was less than optimal, and the wording of the executive order ended up (temporarily) interfering with not only refugees, but also green card holders (who were now prevented from visiting family overseas and coming back) and dual-citizens. A federal judge has put it on hold, and now it's being reviewed by the Ninth Circuit to see if it's unconstitutional.

On top of this, he's nominated Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS. Fairly solid pick. Might not make it to SCOTUS in time to hear Trump's appeal if he doesn't like what the Ninth says, though.

You missed the electric chair, needle, or gas chamber.

STOP BEING A DEGENERATE

We all know Newtown was a false flag now

>arrested on Jan 11th
This year?

National steak and free blow job day. It was great.

Also, the Senate's been dragging its feet on confirming his nominees as slowly as possible. They just confirmed Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary with a 51-50 vote (Mike Pence had to break the tie as President of the Senate, first time a Cabinet nominee's been subject to a tie-breaker vote).

Also, with regards to the case in the courts right now, Trump's been continually talking shit over Twitter about the judge who initially stayed his EO as well as the justice system in general. Some people think he's purposefully undermining the credibility of the justice system. Others think he's simply pissed off and venting. Either way, it's probably just going to make the courts hate him more, and give the Democrats some very awkward questions to ask Neil Gorsuch during his confirmation hearing.

Who are you quoting?

Britbong is still not hungry.

and your going back to danny you fucking retard

Also:

-we got shia lebeouf arrested at his own protest
youtube.com/watch?v=ykooO2Rm9Lw

-the libtards keep rioting
youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8

Pol has been taken over by r/The_Cuckold
All the decent posters have left h*lfchan
I occasionally browse this board to see if I could find a decent post but alas, it's all cringey trash

Alex Jones got high on camera and spouted off about psychic vampires