Will Anglos and Krauts ever be on the same side again?

They were kind of good friends when France was being a douche. Then it all fell apart. Fast forward past WW1 and WW2 and now they're opposed again in the fight against the EU. Will they ever be friends again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_I_of_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

No.

>Germany and Britain
>anything more than acquaintances

No

Fuck the Anglosphere.

>eternal Anglo
>friends with anybody

No.

It's of no consequence as we'll all be muslim before the end of the century.

No. Because the "english" branch of a certain royal family would love to rule Kraut Clay.

And they failed every time they tried.

I like that British ancap flag

>the phone call that ignited germany

Inshallah brother

I sure hope so, bud.

>pole

no

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-Tip: you can't

kek

No

this is better

Never trust an Anglo.

Is it jealousy or butthurt over Brexit? I can never tell with Germans.

>again
Where we ever at the same side in any war or conflict? I honestly can't tell.

Fuck Germany, let those muh pureblood Germanic faggots rot, Im more proud of our celtic ancestry because atleast they've accomplished something.

At this point I just want them to wipe themselves out. Once they die, the world will crumble and non-whites will die by the hundreds of millions. Poorer white countries will still do fine and they will be the new cradle of high-civilization,without having forgotten the lessons of history.

No Anglos are already on the side of globalism, mutliculturalism and zionism and must therefore be destroyed if we ever want to achieve a world ruled by the white race.

For me it would be more of WW2 butthurt.

Well their Queen is German.
"The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, itself derived from the House of Wettin, which succeeded the House of Hanover"

Against Napoleon for the most part.

>Netherlands
>fuck Germanics
t. Muhammed Al Baghdadi

Dutch people are part of the Germanic race

Don't be too hard on them mate, we did absolutely push their shit in and humiliate them numerous times after all. Imagine needing to change flags 3 times in one century...

Their king, too. Whenever a country in unit ran short of aristocrats to rule their country they took some Germans in, because Germany had this awful lot of little princedoms.

What is Dresden like today?

England was formed by former-German's, the Angles. The invasions of Europe was enough to convince them to move to Britain, fuck that shit.

> tfw nothing changes

Maybe native German's that have had enough of the current Muslim rapefugee invasion will move to the UK before Brexit happens and apply for British citizenship. We will get on just fine.

> tfw history repeats

I'm half German and half British. what the fuck am I? my family reunions are total clusterfucks

How the fuck did I write unit? I wanted to write Europe.

We're part of the Germanic peoples but we're really our own peoples and not purebloods by any stretch, we have a strong admixture of Celt, Frank and Saxon, Belgians have a stronger Frankian admixture as well.

Germans suck.

From the hanseatic league to blucher at waterloo

Everyone took German and Austrian nobility
..even Mexico..

The Emperor of Mexico was Austrian/German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_I_of_Mexico

Fact: Anglo's are the most powerful race in the world

renounce your allegiance to Deutschland and you might be spared from the refineries

Nein.

well punk im 1/8th german irish loud and proud you better scram bucko if you know what is best for you, you don't want to get on my italian side

no
i thought it was known we're backstabbing bastards by now

I like to have sex with filthy, disease ridden German backpacker girls. I suppose that is a kind of alliance.

No

Because there won't be Germans in the future.
And likely also no anglos a while later.

fuck off, dad

It would be the most epic thing though.

I love that. Others can meme, but we really fucking are. We fought or invaded nearly every country on the planet, gave the world unbelievable advances in science (just newton alone would have been enough), and whelped the greatest nations on earth.
Feelsgoodman

>i thought it was known we're backstabbing bastards by now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion

Not in the overseeable future.

They should be on the same side.

>1/8th german irish
Ffs what's your nickname, "lucky"?

they dumped a bunch of prisoners from Britain on a barren wasteland half the world over. That nation later became Australia, OUR PRISONERS MAKE FIRST WORD NATIONS

Every time we try, you cunts backstab us.

and now they're shitposting special forces
im proud of what theyve done

Is that in Poland? Wtf I'm surprised they have sky scrapers.

include Switzerland

Perfidious, mate

Fuck Germany

Their cars aren't even double decker

If I was forced into a union and had to pick which countries that would probably be it.

Switzerland is never included in anything.

>barren wasteland
>full of natural resources

Fpbp

We hate Anglos with a passion. They destroyed everything that made Germany and Europe a good and decent place.

Fuck em, fuck em!

In a parallel universe, this is reality.

The former German African Colonies kek

>Start two world wars against the Krauts both almost wiping their race and decimating their nation to mere rubble and fire
If the Germans ever uncuck themselves and start firebombing English cities I will actually help them

But swampy you are the pure Germanic one and we are the Germanic-Celtic-Slavic-Med mix

America is for Anglos, the rest of you are just visiting

GTFO of my country traitor

no
more
fratricidal
wars

Two Dresden doesn't make a right

no it's pedro

but a third will

You're literally German though

Evidence?

Pretty sure we're A Frank/Celt/Saxon mix.

i personally laugh at their stupidity.
If the Euro fails is Europe fucked. Maybe not directly, but in the long term for sure
>raising gap between functioning states and the south
>possible failed states (looking at you, Portugal and Greece)
>war
>loss of the internal market
>protecting borders costs money
>loss of power in international politics
>the list is longer than the list of hookers banged by Charlie Sheen

There was no alliance. Britain simply allied with whoever they needed to prevent a rival from dominating Europe.
They supported the Dutch revolts against Spain the fought Holland for naval supremacy.
They used to be allied to Austria as the go-to ally against France.
They allied Prussia to stop France winning the seven years war.
They ended a 1000 year rivalry with France to stop them being conquered by Germany.
etc etc

No.

Europe and America will fall by by 2030 after the EU wipes itself out destroying America.

Britain will be the last hold of man, and will mount a last offensive through the English Channel in 2045 in an attempt to save the last great French man from Muslim/chink rape baby's.

France will be declared new Britain and we will become buddies for the rest of eternity

This came to me in a trip on dmt

If this schulz cunt wins then it's actually starting to come true

>Mfw 2/3 Deutch and 1/6 Eternal Anglo
At least the Anglo descends from Cromwell's line so they killed dirty anglos too

All you've done is list why it's a good idea Britain left the EU.

I bet you thought they were 'stupid' for not joining the euro...

Seeing as Brit's are going to be the minority in Britain by 2050 (approx) and Germans will be a minority in their land even sooner the answer to your question is both obvious and irrelevant.

The Dutch are more Germanic than the Germans are.

Except America isn't Anglo
You tried very hard to change that and it still didn't work
PS: we will never forgive you for allowing the Puritans to escape here

Meme statistics. Europeans won't become minorities. There'd be civil war before that happened.

Nope

But we're still a mixture of those 3 tribes, you sure this is sound evidence?

Your forefather's achievements are not bad but why the fuck are you muslim enabler cuck talking like it has anything to do with you?

Real Americans are Anglo. They left Britain and the founders/settlers were all Brits. Anyone else is a foreigner who should be thankful they're under the wing of an Anglo country with Anglo capitalism and Anglo law.

Yeah, and that's when we strike

>America is Anglo
>Literally third on the list for largest representation of whites in the US
Nigger do you not remember pic related?
Or how about after we signed a treaty and ended the war they kept raiding our merchant vessels, murdering our sailors, and stealing our men to force them into their navy? Or how about starting two more wars after that?
Go fuck yourself, our relationship with England makes no sense and Is basically batters wife syndrom

What? Its already happened in Germany.

Unless they reopen the camps and start rounding up ever non-white, which will NEVER happen, german demographics have been permanently fucked.

It will snowball out of control with every further generation of muslims because they breed like rabbits.

>America isn't Anglo

What's your surname?

All central Europeans have Celt in them because they where here before Germanics arrived. The further south you go in Germany or France the less common Germanic haplogroups become.
Franks and Saxons are Germanic tribes and so are Anglos.

Yes, if the EU is dissolved.

t. (((Irish))) American

My surname is Hyde. Is that Anglo?

O' Driscoll McGuiness