youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He won't. People can't grow back legs.

Every single white vet and member of the military loves Trump.
Only nigs and beaners (who don't actually fight) dislike him. I have a neighbor on disability for PTSD...he was a cook in the army. A cook. He is black and hates Trump.

Whites win wars. Mud people cook the food and collect gibs.

>votevets
Oh look, THESE guys...

/thread

They should stop hating and spouting fake comments about him. Are you sure they even BTFO him or were just edited to sound like they were? Fake news is everywhere after all, youtube is no exemption.

>votevet.org

sounds like a Soros shell, someone prove me right.

>150k views in a day
>trending #19
>idubbbz had almost 2 million in less than 12 hours
>not trending
Top kek kiketube. These are organized propaganda campaigns.
1 % of vets represent all vets now.

fpbp
Sag3 gay shit.

>Votevets
For those just tuning in, VoteVets is a progressive astroturf facade that thinks there's any veterans dumb enough not to see right through them.

>afghanistan, iraq ''''''"vets"'''''

Wtf? What is that?

The future (((they))) chose

heres a starting point

>smith machine
>quarter squats

youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ

>Bernie Sanders during his historic presidential
Seriously?

Wow, really makes you think.

CUT YOUR LEG OFF AND DO SQUATS, DONALD TRUMP!

>listen to me because I lost a leg
>Drumpf forced me to sign-up for a dumb ass war in 2001
>i made $19,000 with no education, i'm an authority on running a country

fpbp
made me kek!

BLM connection confirmed

Ayyy to be honest he only has 1 leg. Must not really help with balance

10\bantz
FPBP
/thread

Holy fucking kek

the only time using a smith machine is ok

It'a a Democratic Party front organization, just like NOW and the ADL. They probably found the three white Democrats in the military to be their stooges/spokespeople.

Can someone please explain this? The dude has a point. How do YouTube's algorithms work?

FFS is there a single anti-Trump anything that doesn't lead back to Kikey McSoros?

>That's not the America I sacrificed for

You mean the Israel you sacrificed for.

The video had 1000 views this morning. Trending slot is propaganda slot

How is this supposed to help and guide Trump at all? Just seems like someone wants to signal

>this is what I do every morning
lift lots of weight over and over again for no reason but vanity

So basically he's a communist working to destroy America from within. He goes on Der List.

Tim Tagaris is a Partner at Revolution Messaging and also served as the Digital Fundraising Director for Senator Bernie Sanders during his historic presidential campaign. Sanders’ campaign raised $218 million online from more than 8 million individual contributions and set a new standard for online, small-dollar fundraising.

Tim leads the Campaigns and Fundraising team at Revolution Messaging and his current clients include Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly’s Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC, U.S. Senator Chris Murphy, and more.

Prior to joining Revolution Messaging in 2013, Tim created and directed the Service Employees International Union’s first stand alone digital department, responsible for using technology to mobilize SEIU’s 2.2 million members, assist in new member organizing campaigns, and complement the union’s massive political efforts.

Before SEIU, he served as the Digital Director for Senator Chris Dodd’s 2008 presidential campaign and Ned Lamont’s insurgent challenge to U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman (2006). He also worked as the Internet Communications Director at the Democratic National Committee under Howard Dean in 2005.

thanks

Pro-BLM isn't necessarily a link to Soros. Sadly, I know a few guys from the 75th Ranger Regiment who I served with who have basically looked back on their life and had a choice to make, a) We are awesome, fuck yea or b) We are the epitome of evil, fuck me

Very few choose b, but some do.

Major sponsor is " majority forward"
Dem superpac
Looking them up next

What the fuck kind of """"""""""squats""""""""" are those? He's not even activating his muscles, you can tell he's a beginner

The best part is that if Democrats primary several of those with hardcore Leftists, the hardcore Leftists will lose badly in the general election. Elizabeth Warren can win in Massachusetts, but not in Missouri or North Dakota.

Feinstein is from California and I really want her to get primaried. Put up any crazy Leftist in her place, just please get rid of Feinstein.

No, goy, its uhh, discipline.

And you realy shouldn't ban Muslims pls no ban no h8

go check their website revolutionmessaging.com and tell me you don't detect any kikery

So vets can't get health care because Trump removed obama care? Strange my VA seems to still be letting me in for free.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SMITH MACHINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We are the epitome of evil, fuck me

Nice story, but this has fuck all to do with attacking Trump. The guy running that website is involved with a literal communist (Sanders), the most corrupt union (SEIU) and gun grabbers (Giffords.) This has Soros written all over it.

I'm a veteran.
Most of my friends and several family members are veterans.
Almost everyone openly supported Trump.
Yes, even most of the black people I know we'll voted Trump.

What does it add up to?

so he lost a leg to an IED in iraq, and wants to lose the other to an IED in USA placed by a "refugee" ?

Is that Hugh Jackman?

>has 1 leg
>probably doesnt do drugs like that faggot Zyzz
>is american unlike zyzz

what else do you want cuck?

>How do YouTube's algorithms work?

I would usually have fairly right-wing views but lately I've began to realize something...
I've seen so many good arguments for different viewpoints for all sides, right, left, in between, etc. And, it seems to me, that none of them have a very good solution.

Maybe the problem is humans and not the social and political structures.

Maybe we should just nuke ourselves after all.

>none of them have a very good solution
Easy. USA, Canada, Australia and Europe adopt Japan's immigration policy and modify it for their own race.

kys maga

Except I'm the one that initially asked the question, "Where's Soros?".

Liking a tweet isn't evidence, being associated with people who have as much to gain from an insurgent 'veteran' movement they can parade on TV while giving no voice to other people is something any leftist would go for. They don't need Soros to know it's a good deal for them.

I know Soros owns other veteran organizations and already does this, it's likely Soros hence why I postulated it in the first place, but we don't know it's Soros - yet.

As a veteran let me assure everyone that being a vet by itself is politically meaningless.

>ass to grass
My knees would literally explode

(((OP)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You're doing good work

Depends on the motion, but yeah. Smith machines fail on a few accounts: they lie and you don't build secondary muscles that assist with stabilizing the bar (or dumbbells if you're doing e.g. dumbbell bench). If you can squat 150 kg on a Smith machine, you can probably only squat 120-130 kg tops with an actual bar. The machine takes a shit load of work off your abs and ass - plus you don't have to unrack and walk it any or rerack it after the set. For deadlifts it's not as huge of a difference.

>kg
>burger
Something ain't right here

>atone for my involvement in the destabilisation of the middle east by letting in the refugees i helped create.

nah fuck off m8.