Could we say he is officially becoming centrist right?

Could we say he is officially becoming centrist right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlPM2lMZGLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Taking a photo of yourself to show how cool and hip you are
>being this pathetic

He's a faggot, so yeah a centrist right.

Tfw unironically love Sargon

Every passing day he gets pulled to the right, He's fighting every step of the way but it's happening.

He is a typical cuck, are you implying that the centrist right is filled with cuck beta males?

Sarcuck of Acuck

everyone that cries because popular talk show hosts like sargon don't claim niggers are a disease and drops the jewish question every week are beta/centrist nu males is retarded. the goal is to get as many people started on the path to red pill as possible, and not scare them off or get shoahed off the air for being extreme.

Nah, he is slowly turning, mainly because he is being pushed there by the mainstream media and SJW insanity.

So long as the cooker pot of multiculturalism and globalism exists, more and more people will be forced further and further right.

Ok, kek wills that Sargon is a cuck yet he is getting more people to go to the right via logical arguments and presenting right wing ideals in an easier to digest/less racially charged format.

I can forgive him his cuckness.

Kek blesses me with his digits for deciphering his messages.

Shadillay.

He is a cuck but so are most right wingers and the whole alt-right.

>OOH MY GOD SJWS DONT HAVE ANY ARGUMENTS ONLY THING THEY SAY IS RACIST SEXIST ETC
>oh my god that guy does not hate jews
>and niggers and spics
>he actually realizes people don't controll where they are born and treats the like indviduals
>what a cuck

Over time, but he's got some painfully blind spots when it comes to the subject of race and "equality." He's the same as the rest of the fedoras who just assume that if you somehow excised their religion from them Muslims would stop being 80 IQ retards and integrate perfectly into Western Society.

He's not a cuck, his male line comes from an African so of course he's never going to be racist against blacks.

>people don't control where they are born
But we do control who we let into our country. Treat individuals like individuals in your personal and professional life all you want, but if you live in a welfare state shut you have no business treating 800,000 man waves of niggers dumber than Koko the Gorilla as "individuals." Demographic Change is a calamity and it should be treated like one for the reasons that it IS one, not for wishy-washy nonsense reasons.

>sunglasses + booze + cigar

Okay there, Fonzie McCoolDude, tone it down a notch.

>the alt-right is full of cucks

edgy

He's a self-described liberal who doesn't acknowledge race, loves fags, and thinks ideas invented by the left within the last fifty years are "Our Fundamental Western Values". He only differs from the radical left in that he's dumb enough to believe that freedom will give him the society he wants rather than mass propaganda and authoritarianism a la SJWs.

He said he's classical liberal.
Classical liberals are right wing.

How do I know this?
I've been one for years.

>gray beard hair

Wtf how old is this guy? I thought he was late 20s maybe early 30s

He's said in his videos he's a classical liberal but he feels the need to defend the right because of how autistic and regressive the left has been recently

nah the left is just becoming insane

being religious, nationalist and against gay marriage is basically fascism today

He calls himself a leftist to remain persuasive with leftists. That fucker isn't a leftist.

Classical liberals are right wing in the US. Outside of the more socially conservative elements of the right, it is absolutely classically liberals. They are conserving the ideals of the founders who were literally the classic liberals.

fair enough

He's trash. All these 'centrists' are...

Fucking normies
>youtube.com/watch?v=RlPM2lMZGLk

The right left thing is kind of pointless anyway. I think Sargon repeats he is of the left to retain a level of influence. I think he knows he really isn't. The terms left and right are defined by the culture and right now he is definitely not a leftist. What complicates matters is there is actually more than a single right wing. There are two or three rights. You have the new libertarians like Sargon and Dave Rubin who still support a safety net, you have the old neocon types, and you have the new nationalist right. They are allied against the insane left which basically makes them right wing because the dichotomy is what it is.

I agree. It seems the vertical axis of the compass is more relevant now than the left/right.

I dunno, I stopped listening to the guy when I realized he's just some dingdong who loves the sound of his voice. He's like the kind of person I was when I was 13 and thought pretending that I was an enlightenment era philosopher was "cool"

Maybe even further right than centrist-right. Pic related