> world class transport network
> world class electronics
> world class education
> no immigrants
> beer cost $2
> legal sexual services
> zero sjw problems
> legally own Sup Forums

Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDoTHJ4kAKo
youtube.com/watch?v=4kdwUOlihDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you im drunk

i don't understand why you neet english teachers brag about japan on pol

if you were really living the life why are you on Sup Forums ???

braggers are always liars

desu japan is a p good society
I wouldnt want to live there, but it is a good model of what a modern nation could/should be

>most suicidal country
-terrible self-esteem problem
>oppressive and failing business industry
>hikikomori
>declining birth rate
>oversaturated, overvalued and underutilized real estate
>economically dependent

hafu master race reporting in.

i think i have that vaporwave album but i'm not sure
they all look alike

i bow to the rising sun every day and then i squat

arr rook same

>> longest life span in the world
That's actually monaco

Shut up inferior mongrel, the west Master race

I want to live in Japan, not as a weeb, like legitimately like Japan. Love the food, like to overall mind your own business and don't be a dick culture. Like that work and doing work is something to be proud of.

I'm a 6' tall 210lb white guy and know it would never work out.

Feels bad man.

What is freetime?

>>declining birth rate
>not going to japan to help them increase their birth rate

pay debts nigger

> world class food
Fish is not food

>beer cost $2
Hell on Earth

>implying the Japanese government doesn't already systematically stigmatize anyone who isn't full Japanese

>Implying I want to live in shitty Japanese economy when I live in America, the freest country in the world.

Just diet and lift for 3 months and let your dick guide.

Teach us, great ones

They are hring big time for the construction of the 2020 games.

Now is the chance to get your foot in the door as a profession other then english teacher.

I had a skype interview for a position of jr quanity surveyor and i only have 1 year of graduate uni experience.

Now is the chance user, try some kind of labor or even maybe bluff your way through a jr skill position.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.

>most suicidal country
Good, more societies should be tolerant of suicide. The taboo is ridiculous.

>terrible self-esteem problem
Good

>hikikomori
The country easily sustains them

>declining birth rate
Prepared for automation

Isn't that HKE

youtube.com/watch?v=SDoTHJ4kAKo

You missed one

>working yourself to death

Japan is the most pleasant country ive been to and ive been to 20 or so. Inb4 smarmy euroshits that live next door to another country the result of dipshit hapsburgs/balkanization.

bait is not food

Pretty dope. Just a few cons
- nightmarish working conditions. You have young men trying to trump each other in unpaid overtime just to stay in favor of "the boss". Growing up in japan it seems to be your destiny to become some office-slave for some company that doesn't care one bit for you
- if your companys boss invites you to a company-festival, you are pretty much required to appear unless you wish to incur the wrath of your mighty boss. Oh, and don't you dare win a drinking game against your boss, that might kill yoru chances of promotion :p
- the woman that you marry will be nice and all for the first years, but at some point they notice that their husbands pretty much never at home (because they have to work their asses of all the time in the office) and gets bored. This leads to bad climate at home and very likely to your wife becoming unfaithful as well. although i suppose this wouldnt be so much of a problem in the more rural, conservative regions of japan.
- to 'put on a face' seems to be more important than to actually do something (if given the chance). Hell, you can hire people to "say sorry" to someone else _per proxy_. Outside Japan people would be appaled by such a thing.
- Yakuza. Japan couldn't get them under control (since you have infulental politicians banding with them), so they gave up doing something against them. Hell, they are treated like some legal organisation; you can even sue them and stuff. Just another thing that non-japanese would consider crazy (just think of italy treating the mafia like that)
- the same demographic problem that the western european states have. well, at least japan is not dumb enough to invite millions of uneducated babaric migrants as a "solution", so must give you props for that one.

seriously, japan is doing better than the west, but if you want me to bow down you will have to wipe out those last problems :p

t. Jose Hernandes

don't forget world class earthquakes and Fukushima

>zero sjw problems
I disagree completely. Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere was a huge SJW operation, probably the biggest ever. They just wanted everybody to be prosperous!

You cannot prove me wrong!

sauce please

anyone whos good looking or average looking and has been to japan knows they're women are complete whorse.

name another country that has women paying for sex...beside cuck germany and sweden

Japan is based and the most vaporwave country of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=4kdwUOlihDA

Also Asian girls are qts... Only race where whites mixing is understandable, who can resist a qt Asian girl in a kimono?

>citizens can't own guns
>no constitution
>no freedoms
>Trump isn't president there

nope, wouldn't want to live there. I would like to visit there and fuck all your cute japanese girls like you microdick betas never could though.

>muh freedom

typical american cuck values

>proudly not free
>calls the free people cucks
wew