Why do people mistake Indians with Muslims?

I mean everyone with brown or olive skin has to be Muslim? Indians hate Muslims more than Europeans and Americans and while the west is having problems with Muslims in recent decades, Indians have been fighting Islam for centuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kstro3dCpiM
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
youtu.be/aeRXvjUNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every time an Indian posts, it just sounds like they're trying to appease their white masters.
Also POOOOO

Because regardless of your cultural beliefs, you are all terrible to live around.

I read your famous actress married mudslime and gave name to child after turkic mudslimesavage. Good for you Poos.

I'm Indian and I always tell new people how much I hate Muslims. Whites can't compete with my disdain for that deranged destructive "religion".

only stupid people make that mistake. based poo is honorary aryan

Which one?

Same shit (literally) t.bh

Yeah these idiots have been their allies for years. And when the dog really starts to bite them they want it Canicided

Sadly this.

North Indian shitposters GTFO (pun fully intended)

Ofcourse they can't compete with us in that. I'll fucking skin these muslims alive if I had the chance

Kareena Kapoor you ignorant twat. Ustase knows more than you. Living under a rock huh?

Oh yes now I remember, Kareena Kapoor you're talking about. Celebs are major cucks here in India. They have to be cause Bollywood is run by muzzie underworld dons. Nobody with a sane mind gives a fuck about them.

We know, but we don't particularly care.

Now POO

I just want to fuck Caucasian women man. They're easy as fuck lol. Those are the ones I want to appease.

Not into celeb news. They're all leftist, liberal pieces of shit

That guy really needs to buy toilet paper, his hand is turning into a butthole!

He'll be coming for you shit skins soon enough

Drumpfucks BTFO

It's easy to tell you apart, you're browner

Lol he's a retard. He'll come for us, when he's done fucking all of you 'muricans in the ass. Plus he has kissed Hindu/Indian asses on more than one occasion. Fuck he even stole the current Indian PM's main campaign line. He is smart for that atleast. He knows if the muzzie pigs need to be destroyed only India can do that.

You sound like a faggot OP, atleast muslims smell better than you guys!

Yeah you muricans are biggest Muslim sympathisers. And maybe you guys are smelling yourself when you're around Indians. No shitting bro, I went to Europe recently and all of you don't take a shower for days. So much for being eco friendly kek

I don't.

Indian people are buddy tier.

Poos are greatest Allies?

>im going to post a meem of a well drawed brown man with a good haircut and a nice body to represent india, and represent Sup Forums, a website i am currently on under my own will and probably go frequently as fat, thatll teach them, its not like pol represents everyone who goes on it including other indians, oh no no no

That's really weird actually....we usually shower more on average than europeans....Then again, most of the hostel dwelling Americans are libtard hippies that never knew hygiene to start with.

>name calling
>comparing deportation to a phrase used for a campaign
>more name calling

And your argument instantly turns to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kstro3dCpiM

How does it feel that in the end America would rather have an ally like Pakistan over India?

if it looks like shit, smells like shit and acts like shit.
its probably a Muslim, so take a hint and do the opposite.

Haven't been to America, so don't know. Yeah you seem better than Europeans though. I mean atleast you guys speak English so there's something to talk about kek

Had a British Indian friend at uni and he hated Pakis. Pretty based, would poo in loo again.

>Why do people mistake Indians with Muslims?
Because neither one has modern sanitation.

>you dont take showers

According to statistics we do, also, you dont have water so neither do you

>im going to diss a european for their general hygene

You shit on the floor, use cow shit for fires, use cow shit for su screen and use cow shit for cement, oh and you drink more shit water than fucking africa. Our food smells of meat, potato or vegetables, your food smells like 'various spices' which literally smell just as bad as you, used to have this little indian kid who used bring 'organic traditional indian food' packed in his bag on the bus every day, he opens the packed food and jesus christ did it smell, dont give a shit if he was 9 we kicked him off to another bus the year later

Europe is extremely diverse, but generally every country showers more than your since we have water to do so, also stats

Wasn't even comparing retard, just saying how Trump is not anti-India. In fact he's not going to touch any country where he has his own business or interest. Why do you think he left out Saudi Arabia, UAE and Turkey from his deportation list..

You're all the same shit anyway.

Both brown
Both follow a retarded religeon
Both shit on streets
Both have smelly yet tasty food
Both countries dont have water

Oh im sorry got the wrong message friend :^)

Nah Indian shit skins are recognizable by the smell.

This is not a recent phenomenon. US has been Paki's ally for decades. I'll just say you're digging your own grave with that, so good luck.

Arabs > Poos

brown and you all smell like goats

Ofc u hate islam. It tells u to clean yourself and learn to poo in loo

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
Well you're doing a shit job aren't you?

OP, The real problem is religion. Even Hinduism is as bad as Islam. Sometimes I wish the new God Of War game should have been based on Hindu Mythology (330 million Gods TOPKEK). Great way to piss off a lot of people.

You sound like an idiot. Nobody cares how much you hate people you dont know. Besides other haters like you, so keep bragging to make yourself feel better and brown nose your canadian friends. Its funny how its such a "destructive" religion, i cant remember the last time a muslim country invaded the west? Also keep worshipping your fairy tales 5 armed titty elephant gods like wtf are you on.

And you're basing that on what? The supposed "Indian" food that Pakis and Bangladeshis shit on your plates. That is the farthest thing from what Indian food is. And also there is like one dish called "curry" among the thousands of Indian cuisines, but you people are only served shitty "curries" by Pakis and Bangladeshi pigs, who tell you that it's Indian food. When these Muzzies will bomb your vatican ass you'll come to Indians and will lick our assholes.

Different flavours/ colours of shit.

Don't worry, India. Our prime-minister has got your back.

You're worse tbqh. At least Muzzies poo in loo. I know your kind very well (See flag). You're all garbage. look at ur country SAD!

Literally the same shit color.

>Moortugul
>White

Kek a Jew

>Nobody cares how much you hate people you dont know

but i really,really hate you, user.

t. fucking hate you

Saem height too.
Fucking monkey faced shitskin manlets

>Muh Portuguese heritage
Sup Irmao. I don't speak the language tho.

kek, you are delusional poo

Jew is ubermensh compared to you motherfucker. thwt's why they're using you as a genocidal weapon against Whites. You're literally nigger tier. You're descended from abbos that got raped by Aryans

Stop kissing asses. Hinduism is anyday a better religion than Islam or Christianity. Although Buddhism is even better

wtf I hate Portgual now

>How does it feel that in the end America would rather have an ally like Pakistan over India?
Do you know why?
It's an attempt to prevent them going rogue state since they have nukes. Forget everything else you might believe.

How's it in India these days? I moved out like 10 years ago and was wondering if things are better under Modi.

Portugal was never White t.b.h.

That is actually smart!

Lol you'll change your mind when Muzzies will bomb your homes and will rape your women

>Can't distinguish an Indian origin person

Okay, leaf. You won.

>Hinduism is any day a better religion
I was raised Catholic, now atheist. Religion is terrible. Is this a God ? Even Barney is more real than this elephant.

At least Trudeau has White skin unlike your Moorish nigger beast.

... Never confused the two.
Indians are based.

Fucking Furries man. This shit needs to stop

IF it makes you feel better poo i like you guys, i just wish you didn't smell so goddamn much and had better spacial awareness

Kek and Jesus Christ is real right? Evolution never happened.

>I was raised Catholic
Your opinion on this subject is hence biased and doesn't matter.

Don't cut yourself on that edge. Besides, Apatheism/Agnosticism is the final redpill not Atheism or Theism.

Few Euro retards do I suppose.

Gee, thanks!

Butthurt is real on this one kek

>Ignores the fact I'm an atheist.
Evolution did happen you pathetic cuck.

Indian lad makes literate thread on Sup Forums, gets multiple POO (you)s, kills self, many such cases! SAD.

It did happen, but Christianity says it didn't. And you were raised Catholic so you don't believe in Evolution. Also you left your faith, so that makes you the biggest cuck I've seen

KEK... :D

your skins the same color and both smell pretty much the same.

True!

Its just bantz poo

Actually no in India you'll find different Skin coloured people. Not so much diversity among Paki Muzzies

>And you were raised Catholic so you don't believe in Evolution
Can you even read ? I said evolution did happen and therefore I do believe in Evolution.

Tell me how superior is your religion ? Have another (You).

You also said you were raised Catholic. You're entire community doesn't believe in Evolution. You abandoned you're faith that makes you a cuck.

Yours is an alien culture to us and your people act pretty damn autistic around white women. It isn't "Indians are mistaken for Muslims" as much as "Indians are recognized as foreigners". Surfaces aside, Indians still stick out like a sore thumb in the West.

Young Pajeet walked down the street
His belly full of curried meat
From deep in his gut he felt a pain
If he didn't hurry his pants would stain
He crouched down quicky like a toad
And dropped his POO in the road

Funny, but there is only one dish called curry among the thousands of Indian cuisines. You've been scammed into believing that Indian food is only "curry".

Being recognised as foreigners is cool. Being associated with a Barbaric culture like Islam is not

>You also said you were raised Catholic.
I WAS
>Your entire community doesn't believe in Evolution.
They don't. But I do.
>You abandoned your faith that makes you a cuck
Religion doesn't make sense and you still haven't explained how superior is your religion.

You're trying so hard to make a comeback but getting BTFO'd each time.

POOO

Doesn't make it any less funny currynigger.

You've been scammed into believing that a loo witch will steal your soul through your butthole if you sit down on a loo to POO.

A few dumb shits will confuse Indians for Muslims but that isn't as common.

Goddamn

T
H
I
C
C

youtu.be/aeRXvjUNU

Poo

>Why do people mistake Indians with Muslims
My guess would be that it's probably the turbans. Most Americans -at least the ones that don't really stop to think about it, probably associate turbans (and almost any cloth based headgear) as something that only muslims do.

Americans didn't really get into colonialism like the Eruos did, esp. British. American tends to be isolationist in nature, so we will just see non-western europeans, brown-skinned ppl as "other" and lump them together b/c we didn't have interactions with different near-east groups like the Europeans did and still do.

More