Martin Schulz is the savior of Europe

He stands up against the oppressive Americans, against the fascist Donald Trump and against their waring and whoring and anti-European scheming.

Not a shill here, just a patriotic European.

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah...he forms a coalition w/the Greens and some other shit party, finding himself unable to govern the way he promised and ultimately disappoints everyone.

Like every election in Germany.

>Not a shill here
nice try

I'm a patriotic spic
Fuck you kraut

You are just afraid Burger, that based Schulz will show the Trump what Europe is made off. Europe can trade sanction the hell out of America.

But Ahmed, Allahu Akbar and Inshallah and stuff.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

But what will the EU do when the whole world turns against it?

Well memed, Brudi

Hans, you don't have any Ahmed cocks to suck now?

>Patriotic European.

Implying European Union is a country.

Fucking Israeli plant I hope he dies in hell.

How's the air in Poland these days? Heard you're.. burning a lot of coal.. :^D

>tfw Poland's air is so shit, out of the 20 shittiest cities in the EU when it comes to air conditions, 17 are in Poland

LEAVE SHILL SHOO SHOO

everybody, remember to sage in these slide threads.

>Germany cuts off its nose to spite its face
>Again

>slide threads.
>get to 300 and more all the time

You just hate the Schulz and MEGA.

Fuck of back to plebbit shill.

I never ever posted on plebbit, so I cannot fuck "of" back, shill.

Fuck you, Kraut. E stands for ENGLAND.

>patriotic European

>patriotism
>The quality of being patriotic; vigorous support for one's country

german plan revealed, make eu a single country

Unless he can reboot your refugees from village idiots into STEM warriors, he's fucked. So moch money going down the shitter and no way to pay; five years from now the conversation will be dominated about austerity measures and cutbacks to social programs.

You're simply fucked.

Fuck off plebbit.

This is the optimal answer. SPD + Greens = All men required to sit when peeing.

No Schulz shill here.

I genuinely believe he is the right guy for the job.

England isn't even a country, BRIT.

Fuck off

>All men required to sit when peeing.
All real men sit when peeing. Standing is for cucks who want to make a big mess everywhere. Also, you want to read shit while you piss, cuck.

Almost there Germany. Just a little further over that ledge.

>citation needed

I FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?

That's going to damage constituent nations of the EU, who are already looking for an excuse to jump the sinking ship.

Have fun with that.

As a German this stolen memes sound like "Pokemon GO to the polls", so full cancer mode.
Nobody will be persuated by soccer mums who redo Trump memes.

We should sage every schulz thread, nobody with a working mind will vote for this jewish Merkel beside low information voters.

oooh soo scary LOL

this retarded pansy will soon learn there is nothing threatening about jewish communism, and that stalin transformed the USSR into a white man's communism, which ultimately defeated the Nazi's.

(((Schulz)))

Zwerg
w
e
r
g

He's a Stassi traitor

1 Euro has been deposited in to your account.

If digits he delets denbt

Patriotic and European are oxymorons. Either you are for your own nation or against it. If you are pro-Europe you want to destroy your own nation.

(((OP)))

>a EU federalist jew is the savior of europe
Sure thing, let me get some more of that kool aid.

Greek slaves when?

>patriotic European.
so is merkel. why dont you get a patriotic german in charge for a change?

>Nobody will be persuated by soccer mums who redo Trump memes.

TOO LATE.

>german (((polls)))

> 2017
> Germany

Martin Schulz is fucking trash and would be just as bad as Merkel

don't trust short men. They have the worst complexes.

If the Anglos aren't buying your automobile you're fucked.

Schulz is for unregulated migration more so than Merkel.

>If the Anglos aren't buying your automobile you're fucked.

Try again, Isaac.

You disgust me.

>people on pol falling over and over and over and over again for this schulz shit
>replying seriously

top kek and good job for those 4 shills

>patriotic
>European
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>based Schulz will show the Trump what Europe is made off.
Our military bases, equipment, and personell that protect your nations and are the reason you had the money for your entire gibsmedat nanny state since you only had to fund a military a fraction of the size sufficient to defend yourselves?

VERY VERY low energy bait.
Kill yourself Hans.

And yet based Schulz was instrumental in the EU-Turkey deal that has shut down the stream of millions of illegals.

How come? How come the man who rescued Europe from the illegal stream is vilified as wanting more unregulated migration... while Merkel, who called millions of them to Germany, is seen as the anti-immigration candidate??

That's the shitiest meme I ever seen

German girls do fuck more blacks though.

Forced memes are generally shit.

Kill yourself Schulz shill!

With Schulz in charge, all American soldiers will be deported back to America immediately. No mercy, even those with sweethearts and German ancestors WILL BE deported.

The nationalist backlash that lead to brexit threatened the EU.

He's looking out for the union, not you.

I smell an Achmed...

The Atlantic Wall just got 10 feet higher!

Merkel just sold an established fact (they were already coming, no one "invited" them) as if it was her idea/plan. SHe never wanted that to happen.

Europe doesn't need saving, Germany does, and that ought to be all your government cares about.

>I'm literall going to die at 50 from bad air and poverty while living in an old Soviet 100 Family bloc but at least some girls in my country are not fucking blacks :D

Either you are a good example of American education or a polish proxy shill

>patriotic european
go take another oxy, moron

>if it was her idea/plan. SHe never wanted that to happen.
Is that you, Wolfgang? Well, Wolfgang, Angela lied to you, she really wants to destroy Germany... she even planned the attack on you that left you in your wheel chair... as you were a threat.

You pussies haven't seen a real attack since 1945. Keep pushing us.

Martin Schulz:
>Is a manlet
>Wants to unite Europe under German reign
>Is best friend with the Austrian president which wants to strengthen the ties between Austria and Germany

He is literally Hitler.

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER
Schulz is a notorious advocate of left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

The Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

>Kill yourself Hans.
Never. I am a high energy person, just like based Schulz.

You all can barely pay for your pet savages you let into your nations, how are you going to pay for a larger military? European social services have been stretched beyond their capacity because you budgeted for your own people initially and then were flooded with "refugees" who cost you even more than they do just being there when they rape or chimp out and stage a "peaceful demonstration".

You all will have to get rid of all your "free-upon-use" social services and kick out your pets, to even have a chance of even half way sustaining yourselves.

kek

>>Is a manlet
>>Wants to unite Europe under German reign
>>Is best friend with the Austrian president which wants to strengthen the ties between Austria and Germany
>He is literally Hitler.
Actually, as he is German, he seems to be more like Goehring or Himmler based on these facts.

Sorry m8, but you have to go back.

Further:
>His parents were conservative Catholics
>He even had his own Kampf with alcohol
>To ally with Italy he speaks Italian fluently
>He openly wants to ensure to keep Jews in a single place

Schulz is the reincarnation of Hitler.

whatever it is you are trying it doesn't work

people don't care enough for functional analphabetic manlets with alcohol problems.

>how to bush the US further into a friendship with Russia

GET OUT YOU STUPID SHILL

As much as I will hate losing the strategic value of having bases in mainland Europe, gladly. At least we will have more money for our nation, and your "refugee" sleeper agents can have a field day steamrolling a virtually defenseless Europe while your traitorous politicians cheer on the "New Europeans".

>>He openly wants to ensure to keep Jews in a single place
Dude, I hate to tell you, but Hitler wanted to keep them all over the place. So how is Schulz the reincarnated Hitler?

Also, Hitler's Italian was as good as your German, Aussie.

Trade war with us nigger. We got more raw materials and land mass to back us up. We can turn to Russia and body your ass in about a night. It's not a smart move to have a trade war with us. Also most the technology America has will just stay with us. Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Apple, Microsoft, Google, and assortment of other tech will just start costing you cucks a premium. Yeah let's see you try and start a trade war fucking cuck monkey. No one really even buys German cars except for old retired white couples. German cars haven't been good for a while.
>Oppressive Americans
Gtfo here go back to eating your bretzel faggot.

It sounds like that Poland again will be devided,

patriotic european? You mean patriotic german?

DEATH TO THE EURO
the only ones who benefit from it are the germans

what the fuck is with you krauts having shit leaders with shit facial hair

go suckstart a shotgun fritz

What, can't control your aim? You must be fucking retarded.

Youre a fucking idiot, why would you want to support a candidate that will just antagonise the most powerful country in the world for no reason, it's Clinton all over again.

White people dont want to go to war with each other. This is a fucking retarded divide and conquer tactic

>jewgle translated plebbit thread

If he's elected, his successor will be a literal Nazi.
He's a German O'Bama.

The only hope for Germany to uncuck itself, is for them to hit rock bottom.

>all those different languages
What a shit show

Trump isn't invading your country and raping your women