Just a quick reminder to you drumpfkins that (You) lost the popular vote

Just a quick reminder to you drumpfkins that (You) lost the popular vote

Have a nice day!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=W9H3gvnN468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it still feels good to win the electoral vote.

Hi ctr

How can i change my vote, i regret voring for this drumpfkin

Ur Finland fuck off

u cant vote finland

kys

Daily reminder you lost the election

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Just a reminder that both the patriots and Amanda Nunes lost the popular vote too.

FLUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Says the fucking leaf

who cares we're still in the white house for 8 years lmao

Just a quick reminder that shillary lost to a steak salesman that took up politics as a hobby 2 years ago by -3.000.000 votes

#
#
But in all seriousness we can't let this guy destroy america.

I think this illegal Hillary voter cost Trump a few votes by blowing those women away in the ladies changing room.

>just edited his own post
the fuck

>Just a quick reminder to you drumpfkins that (You) lost the popular vote

>FIRST PAST THE POST
>GOOD TO GAUGE ANYTHING.

Just put the post number of your first post in the options and then type CHANGE VOTE

=)

And before you get angry, I am not talking about trump wining, or hillary losing...

.....FIRST PAST THE POST IS A SHITTY SELECTION SYSTEM, EVEN BEFORE PRESIDENTIALS ELECTIONS EVEN EXISTED, IT WAS SHITTY TO USE IT TO SELECT STUFF AND IS STILL SHITTY TO USE IT NOW TO SELECT STUFF.

Reminder

>Election Results of the 2016 Election

>Trump 62,985,105
>Hillary 65,853,625

>(subtract the AT LEAST 800,000 votes from non-citizens in favor of Hillary)
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>Trump 62,985,105
>Hillary 65,053,625

>Population of US: 319 Mil

>Subtract those 17 and younger: 76.2 million (24 percent)
>www.aecf.org/resources/the-changing-child-population-of-the-united-states/

>Subtract felons who cannot vote: 6.1 million
>www.sentencingproject.org/issues/felony-disenfranchisement/

>Subtract illegal immigrants in the US: 12 million
>www.cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states

>319 Mil - 94.3 Mil

>224,700,000 Eligible voters.

>Trump 62,985,105 / 224,700,000 = 28% of the popular vote
>Hillary 65,053,625 / 224,700,000 = 28.9% of the popular vote

The difference in the Popular Vote was less than 1%

Despite the fact that Trump won 3,084 of 3,141 counties in the US (the vote that DOES matter), liberals still believe the LESS THAN 1% difference in the Popular Vote (The Vote that's never decided an election in the history of the US) matters.

Kek

Obligitory pasta:

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

Trump is the president, just a quick reminder

#NotMyPresident

Daily reminder that the popular vote does not matter.

Thank you for correcting our record.

This is now an "Ace Trump" thread

youtube.com/watch?v=W9H3gvnN468
but they still won electoral vote

F-FU-FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE

>tfw a snowflake thinks it can talk in my presence

>mfw I was just thinking about posting this and baiting newfags and redditors
Damn you, finngol.

>you dont get the job John but hey at least we liked you ::)
how you think that´s gonna feel?

>said the Congoid that a white man brought on a boat, freed by a white man, on a white man's computer

Indeed. He won the American presidential election.

Just a quick reminder to you mongolicucks that (You) are rightful swedish clay

Have a nice day!

>inb4 putin helped him

Da. Da.

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

The Autism is real, No one cares anymore. You say Drumpfkins, but still he is in office. He is not the best by far, but he is the one behind the desk. So once again no one cares.

Not your president? Also not your Country then, Leave. pic related. He is the one behind the desk no matter how much people hate him or like his Orange face.

>Snowflake
The only one they make
The special little detail
The only one to take
You feel lost

Oh sweetie, watering down the numbers shows the true cognitive dissonance you are experiencing now. The one thing you need to deduct is that thick head of yours, sugarplum. Cya when Hillqueen wins 8 years, darling

If by "lost" you mean Hillary had millions of fake votes and illegals, yes. Doesn't matter anyway, who's in power? A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!

Who's the president though? That's right. Mister Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, 1st emperor of the new empire of melting snowflakes

Oh Honey

Just quick reminder Trump is going to be your president for the next 8 years

Popular vote means nothing asshole - REPUBLIC

0/10 they really need to teaching trolling in schools

bait alert

I like you, let me tell you the real plan now user, come closer

who is in the White House?

Hillary will probably die of illness before 2020.

As for the other shit you said Hillary supports her husband Bill Clinton, stays with him and stands by him 100%

So as far as I am concerned She is just as guilty as her Husband for being a Rapist Women user and abuser, and a pedophile.

That is all.

Thought I'd post this also.

I live with my mom

it won't do any good

they'll take the b8 m8

daily reminder that trump supporters are genetically inferior wastemen

Get the fuck off my planet

this.

I'm literally shaking right now, he can't have access to the nuclear codes!

It's my planet too.

>says a democrat
>people that get bullied into having sex with fat ugly women tell us we are inferior

It really isn't. You probably didnt even vote for the emperor king Trump.

reee, tendies, etc etc

>op still waiting to get paid
> thinks pepsi hillary is better than coca-cola
>missing the point of the zionist agenda
hilllary would be nothing but open legs for mexicans and shitskins

> popular vote

Never heard of it. Must not be that important.

>Just a quick reminder
American-Russian Alliance = no more Finland

But I did, user.

Why are you so filled with anger?

It's really not. Some of them didn't even vote for emperor king Trump.

I approve of this message.
The Asian menace must be crushed.

t. BurgerKing

I'm really not. I just hate brown people and democrats.
I'm not allowed to hate now? Wtf

>says the guy who worships Donald the King Cuck

you seem a tad bumfrustrated, ahmed

What's wrong with brown people?

I'm brown, but I voted for the God emperor.

Wait, that was a vote?
I thought we were all just mutually agreeing that Trump is the God Emperor of Man, female leaders are a horrible idea and Hillary Clinton was a disgusting pedophile married to a pedophile.

Huh. Really makes ya think...

My least favorite color is violet, to be frank.

This. We seriously need to stop Drumpf... I'm shaking.

So you're an illegal voter? Thanks for nothing but proving our king right
I thought it was to be understood also, some people with aggressive cases of gender identity disorder and other mental disorders must not have been aware.

>calling me white supremacist
>calling me Ahmed

Which one is it Waheed?

>tfw democrats are actual nintendo of america

So did Obongo, you're point being you didn't give a shit when it happened to a black guy :^)
>it's fun to type in S. A. G. E
>it's fun to type in SSSSS. AAAA. GGGGG. EEEEE

Watering down the numbers? I'm the original person who posted that and I cited where every one of my numbers came from. Valid sources. Tell me how that's cognitive dissonance, kid.

Red blooded American, actually.

It's ok though, no hard feelings.

Yeah, nobody likes them neon-blurple niggers, not even you Americanized 1/5th White-cum babby niggerburgers.

That's what happens when you get all these violet mother fuckers trying to cast their vote like they're people or something.

I'm actually ok with niggers. Most people are really nice once you get to know them.

Well, yeah, but you're brown.
You are a nigger, so of course you'd say that.

And niggers aren't people.
Now go pick me some cotton so I don't have to get malaria.
I'll give you a house and a wife and teach them to read the Bible and 150 years later your grandson will punch mine in the head because he wouldn't give him more free shit, and then my grandson will shoot yours, and then they'll both get shot by Mexicans.

Don't you guys have somebody check you before you go in? In Germany you get a letter saying you have to vote and where. Bring your id. There is one form there for you waiting to be picked up with your id. Nobody that does not have a form lying there waiting cannot vote. No illegal votes.

You're ok cause your vote is legal and I respect the sacrifice of your people realizing it is better to give everything to the white man, to decrease size of your population willingly and stay to yourselves on reservations now so, thanks. You're an ok people.

What's your point? All I remember hearing during the election was the path to 270. Nobody said jack shit about the popular vote until Trump beat Shrillary.

>Bring your id.
Jesus Christ Germany, when did you guys become Nazis again?
Asking someone to prove their identity during a federal election?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you you racist Nazi mother fucking son of a bitch.
Remember the 6 billion and stop being such a racist sexist xenophobic homophobe fuck.
The security of the election doesn't fucking matter - you might make a brown person feel bad because he doesn't have the agency to get up off his sloppy nigger ass and go to the DMV to get a fucking $5 ID card.
So stop being such a racist to that lazy fucking nigger, you Nazi twat.

But I am a person, just like you. I have wants, desires, hopes and aspirations. I want the best for my family also.

But here's the difference between you and me. I want what's best for YOU TOO, user. I don't care if you're white or not.

You're a human being and so am I.

DELET THIS THREAD!!!!!!

The Atlanta Falcons won the popular vote.

a/b = c
b => inf
c => 0

> But I'm a perso-
Let me stop you right there.
If you're brown, you're not a person.
People don't come in brown on Holy Terra.

Rats also bleed red, but that doesn't make me want to let them fuck my daughter so long as they're Christian and are good at monkeyball variant 3c.

Like I told you, either go out and pick my fucking cotton so I don't have to get malaria (because that fuck Smoking Eagle or Shitting Bear or whatever the fuck he calls himself ran off and is living in a fucking tree someplace eating fucking berries and shit instead of picking my god damned cotton that lazy Injun fuck), or get back on the fucking boat and I'm sending you back to the factory.

Well then why not persuade the poor black people to decrease their population size and put the rest in reservations out in the desert where it's safe for them to be by themselves without the crazy white people. Worked perfect for the Indians.

I don't feel the need to give anything to any man, white or not. My population is the world's population.

I love you user, no homo.

You're an ok person.