Why, Sam Hyde?

I can't believe i haven't seen this earlier, it's so sad and it breaks my heart to find out the one comedian/artist i really looked up to is a piece of shit.
Please tell me these things aren't true.
If i could take back my kickstarter TV money i would

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3yh9de/saw_this_on_cow_sam_hyde_confirmed_for_rapist/cydin2y/
youtube.com/watch?v=kP9QsLLTRM4&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw /mlp/ fags are still butthurt that Sam successfully scammed them out of their pony fucking simulator

Wow another 2*Sup Forums hoax.

we can't let Sam Hyde get the nuclear codes!

Never gave him a penny.
Always knew there was something fucked up about him, you can tell by watching him.
He's only occasionally funny, but his friends are funnier.
Sociopaths are seldom creative.

I feel like people assume they should be separating the fucked up, degenerate "Sam Hyde characters" from the real sam hyde
in reality he bases his comedy off of the real things he's done and turns it into a joke

see: youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

apparently he fucked a tranny but this one's way too far fetched for me. i don't know if i believe it

The Trojan horse is already in.

so worst case scenario: sam fucks young, retarded whores.

not exactly gentleman behavior, but why should we care?

as long as he isn't raping them it is their and their parents fault for being loose sluts.

You mad he fucked ur bitch?

Who cares
He's funny

I bet he's a real pain to work with though

This is from Sup Forums years ago and he did bang her

Yep. He fucked a tranny and begged for more.

You think it is a good idea to make up fake shit about a school shooter? You're going away for a long time sonny boiii!

those messages sound exactly like some of Sam's videos though, It's just his type of humor

>Pedos are ok if their funny
Kys

Pics of the wrist carving?

Sam Hyde is a fucking faggot loser who shills his shit on Sup Forums Sup Forums and reddit all day.

Whatever he touches turns to shit, the shirts, the projects and his show. Seems like it's the same with his personal life.

Sad how rambling and giggling is considered humor in the current year. If not for the truly talented people he draws with his false charisma he'd have nothing and be living in his car, on the streets where he belongs.

So, he got away with it as usual, I presume?

>Sam triggered some people so hard they make up some retarded drama about him

hello Sup Forums

>Taking anything on the internet about Sam Hyde seriously

wrong
>taking anything on the internet on Sup Forums seriously

He stole most of his material from idubbbz

Big if true

>I look up to a balding fat man with a rat stache
>I am surprised he turned out to be as retarded as he presents himself

whos sam hyde?

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

>successfully
kek

>still haven't corrected the height
C'mon ponyfags

Leave Barron alone

Inb4 tyranny poster

Wait what does any of this have to do with MLP?

On a side note.. how does he keep getting away with it?

>a person who makes evil depraved comedy is actually not a good person

I never would have guessed, this is very shocking.

Look, I've seen every Sam Hyde video, vertical or otherwise, every MDE thing, every Charles and Nick video.

These people are clearly disturbed and evil people. That much should be obvious.

However, let's not give too much credence to internet screenshot compilations. Could Sam be an ephebophile? He probably is, since most men are ephebophiles even if they'd deny it. Did he have sex with a 15-16 year old? Maybe. In KSTV he talked about wanting very much to go raw into the junkies he sees prowling the streets. Did he lay with a tranny? I would put far less credibility in the ravings of a tranny.

Nobody who's actually familiar with the work of Sam Hyde and all of the members of MDE should at all be shocked if evil deeds are part of who they are.

I decide to cancel my monthly donation to MDE for this reason, a fan for years, like his thing, but really he is an alt-right degenerate like Gavin and Milo...just a nihilist that jumped on the train. Im actually sadden but I cant support fitlh...

what you talkin about

>caring about the sexual history of another man

fucking faggots

this makes me like him even more 2bh familia

In all seriousness, though, i hope all MDE/WP fans realise, that Sam's behaviour really did lead to cancellation. Bernstein was making stuff up about fucking hidden swastikas and shit, it was all retarded memes. If he just kept quiet it would all go away, Lazzo was willing to stick to them.

But he started retweeting David Duke and shit, what the fuck, right when people are looking for an axcuse to throw you off the air

I wonder how exactly mad are Charls and Nick at him for fucking up once in a lifetime TV-deal for them.

At least Nick has a business, but Chuck has to live in a basement on patreon donations

>just a nihilist that jumped on the train
is this a fun troll like the shooter thing? his body of "work" goes back before the "alt-right" term even memed

I don't very much agree with the last statement.
maybe I'm naive but I had never thought the comedy they put out would have any distinct correlation with the type of people they actually are.
regardless of it all i don't think i'm ever going to stop watching MDE. if i find a better comedy group, maybe

This, hopefully they learned a lesson.

Someone could potentially receive one of his organs.

Hero.

>taking Sam Hyde seriously

This is why we can't have nice things. If you want to purity spiral all the time go join the CF cult. You can talk as much shit as you want and everyone will virtue signal with you. The enemies are the leftists, they can look past their own members degenerate behavior, so can we. Keep you eyes on the prize goys.

sam already debunked these pics last year in a MDE reddit thread

inb4
>reddit

>his body of "work" goes back before the "alt-right" term even memed

Ive been following him since 2012, I like the guy but after these images (I saw them a year ago)
I decided to no longer support him from my hard earned NEET bucks, Im not saying this likely Im a huge fanboy. He is usefull for the cause but in the end a nihilist.

Like him even more, now fuck off faggot.

Fake news

Nice gossip thread laddies.

Do you think the things they say and express, even if it's "for the sake of comedy," are just fake and come out of thin air? It reflects upon what they really think and who they are. When Sam is watching those few kickstarters and then starts talking about "smashing their heads in with hammers" and about killing the minecraft music guy's kids with hammers, that isn't merely a joke. You can't say things like that without having real evil within you.

Comedy is just a kind of art, and all art is an expression of the self. It doesn't matter if you try to wrap yourself in 20 shades of irony, if your comedy is like this it's because YOU are like this. Their comedy is their art and it has a direct correlation with the kind of people they are because it is an expression of who they are.

show me buddy

How can you be so butthurt that you show up in every Sam thread trying to spread this obvious lie for years?

/mlp/ were the ones who uncovered the scam and brought the whole thing down in its infancy

lol what cause?

lmfao fuck off you faggot autistic horse fuckers

Open sex and generally degenerate behavior is something we stand against. Fucking young women and ruining them is an awful deed. We need to make our men and women accountable and traditional. He's degenerate. It's sad but true.

he is also jewish and hides it like crazy

If Sam Hyde was a sociopath (which he isn't, just a dime a dozen comedian) then it's more likely he'd be a liberal because that wins you more influence.

What exactly is going on? Cba to read the whole picture, but from the texts it just kinda seems like he's doing some weird kinky roleplaying shit.

maybe he's part of the eternal anglo

>Mfw They will never get to see the butt pony

lol this guy

Sam Hyde is a piece of shit, regardless of his sex life.

He does humor by saying retarded things. He has no ideology, he just likes to shock people.
Sup Forums likes him because once in a while he says something we all agree with but no one dares to say in public. But he is doing it just for the shock, he doesn't believe in any of this shit.

He would just as easily align with the radical left if he thought that would bring him fans.

no.
the irony is important. you can apply this to anything.
how is him going into character and acting like an edgy guy with anger issues and violent tendencies different from, say, a Sup Forumsack making a joke by acting like a snowflake lefty and listing all of their preferred pronouns?

>Some contact named "Sam Hyde" text messages
>Some fucking 4 chan posts
>Some fucking random pics of same with some girl
>a scandal
Fake jews

How's your abortion rate there? Clean your women up bro they're worse than ours.

doesn't look like fucking politics to me senpai

I like sam hyde and all, but seriously we can't keep letting him get away with this.

>sees a combination of unlreated pictures with unrelated words making a claim on Sup Forums
>believes it

current year everybody

Liars are evil people anyway.

That look... you just know

>He has no ideology

Demonstrably false

who cares

exactly, you can't be serious about Sup Forums memes like "degeneracy" because the whole world is degenerate and there is no fixing it

stop LARPing already

Its quite believable, Sammy is ourguy but a degenerate, our degenerate doe. I love and hate him.

put perfectly. as he's a part of an anti-degeneracy movement, i think he's doing something his movement completely opposes- which is why it's so awful coming from him.
someone with traditional values like Sam shouldn't be cheating and fucking kids with no discretion.
not even gonna touch the tranny thing... i don't want to believe that one.

I hate Sam Hyde but this just makes me slightly like him. Why are you taking the side of a degenerate roastie? She would never white knight for you, since you're not a famous (and probably) not a 6'5" guy like Sam is.

I'm disappointed he cancelled it instead of making a troll game.

Sam Hyde is a Shock-Jock yes, That is his appeal it is a Niche just like Tom Green.

>even if he is Jewish that is besides the point his agenda for now is aligned with mine.

Is he a deep agent attempting to sabotage the comedic right?

Comedy is a jewish art form.

>But he started retweeting David Duke and shit
He'd already been doing that.

>At least Nick has a business
What does Nick do?

since when the fuck is sam hyde 'anti-degenerate'?

lmao his whole career has been doing fucked up shit and being a degenerate.

his comedic style is edgy, get over it christ fags

There is fixing it. It's not that hard to find a girl and go steady and marry when the time is right. Women aren't born sluts they're only sluts when they lack male guidance. Degeneracy can be purged when traditional conservative movements become popular. You don't have to kill degenerate people just shame them and never support them. Don't buy their music, watch their shows, etc. Set up societal standards and ostracize people who are degenerate until they switch. There's a reason we feel shame and humiliation so strongly.

Nick owns a few antique stores or something like that.

Time = Money
Effort = Money
You would be surprised how much of both goes into even a shitty troll game.

>speaking of which should I start a Kickstarter or something for my video game ( I can do video proof of work being done after all) have been working on it for a while now.

He talks about fucking Marky in the ass in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
Why the hell do you care?

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3yh9de/saw_this_on_cow_sam_hyde_confirmed_for_rapist/cydin2y/

Nick owns an antique shop.

Story?

>What does Nick do?

He has two antique stores, including classic cars.

Dude isnt arky that underage girl that posted some neat nudes on b some years ago that I fapped to for weeks even though I was 20 and had a 14 years old girlfriend that id fuck every day? ?

Fucking a 16 year old isn't a Pedo it's a hebephile. Who the fuck cares y'all are probably shills.

>16
>pedo

???

>reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3yh9de/saw_this_on_cow_sam_hyde_confirmed_for_rapist/cydin2y/

Ok, so he is not a rapist, what about other pretty spirit cooking tier pics?

Sluts make their choice to be sluts you white knighting faggot cuck. You're just upset they're fucking Chad instead of your bluepilled ass.

Sam is a hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=kP9QsLLTRM4&spfreload=10

its amazing how there are people on here that have allegedly watched everything MDE ever released but yet claim that sam and his team are evil. Are you fucking dense? They advocate supplement taking and lifting, waking up to the bullshit lefty agenda. Go on Sammy's twitter. Does that sound like someone who's a sociopath to you? No. Is he obviously kind of a sad person, sure, but I don't have enough evidence here to believe that he is evil. Fuck those of you that think it's all sam's fault that Adult Swim dropped them --- are you all going to cower under Time Warner for being a lefty network OR are you going to stand up for what you believe in and be proud that you're white! FUCKING FAGS