In his first military raid Trump has killed one of your own troops...

In his first military raid Trump has killed one of your own troops, loads of innocent civilians including children and fucked up one of your choppers.

Why do you still support this murdering scumbag and why are you even in Yemen? No wonder everyone apparently wants to infiltrate your country and kill you!

Other urls found in this thread:

antiwar.com/casualties/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kill one of your own troops

still got a good k/d ratio m8

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yea Americans have no sense of humor or morals dude. They're all morons.

I hate being an americunt with a 2 inch dick, only refugees can please my american whore of a wife.

>killed one of your own troops
>loads of innocent civilians including children

Must have been some heavily armed children

No sense of honor

Hes the leader of our military
War brings casualties on both sides.
>boohoo a military raid caused deaths! Fuck blumpf

Bernie was your best bet and you fucked it guys. Well done.

Obama did the same twice a week for 8 years and not a peep from the press. Or is this fake news?

An American was literally killed for no reason..
Loads of innocent civilians including children died for no reason..
Think about it

Mistakes are made its inevitable. Since when was Obongo responsible for every military tragedy that caused our deaths

This

I don't think your realize that all marines and special ops fags want to die in battle. So that's that's win win.

He is responsible!!!

Presidents sign off on raids, they don't plan them

So they take no responsibility?

If they don't sign it off, it doesn't happen. So, Trump has the final say...

He is fully responsible for what happens

Then he is responsible, and so is Trump.
But its really not a big deal. All Commanders make bad calls some times

My greatgranda always told me the American military were a bunch of mongs and they still are to this day.

260 in Iraq war alone, under Obama but you point at day one of trump because your a kypocrite who loves war and death just not when republicans do it. antiwar.com/casualties/

The military has dozens of high ranking experts working on each raid, they do the recon and estimate the outcomes, then present a strong recommendation to the president.

It is very rare for something that actually reaches the presidents desk to be knocked back as it will have gone through many layers of experts before then.

The president is not a tactician.

They both are. Both should be held accountable. The public should be questioning why all your presidents seem hell bent on dropping bombs on civilians for no reason and with no repercussions..

Not a big deal?

Would you be saying that if it was your family member who was recklessly killed for no reason? What about your children?

>Sign a raid that's supposed to go well.
>Shit goes sour.
>"Well shit drumpf should of looked into the future I guess."
Well done my dude.

1 post by this (((user)))

>dropping bombs on civilians
Collateral. But you got to ask yourself, why are civilians beside prime military targets in the first place if they were not supporters?

Do poor middle eastern families really have a choice of moving away if terrorist organisations decide to headquarter or camp out in proximity to them?

Fuck collateral. There shouldn't be a war as it is. The West has no business being in the Middle East

Now who couldve tipped them off I wonder?

He can do whatever the fuck he wants you dumb britbong, he's the commander AND CHIEF, his order is law to the military. No, go fuck yourself and your useless queen

Cause it doesn't effect me personally.

- America

Oh shut up you fat sweaty cunt.

>Do poor middle eastern families really have a choice of moving away if terrorist organisations decide to headquarter or camp out in proximity to them?
Yes. Unless they are used as hostages but then it would of been treated as a hostage situation and no bombing conducted.
I would not stand in front of some goal posts and expect not to be hit by a ball.

Obama supports the dropping bombs on civilians = war mongering cunt

Trump supports a raid killing civilians = just collateral mate

Some fucker leaked the raid. Surprised it went as well as it did considering.

Its a total mystery to me who tipped off the targets and gave them time to take positions and arm the women.

You are so fucking naive. You should probably stay out of geopolitics.

Trump was in Yemen
Fuck me.
Not scared to be there. Did Obama ever go. We know hillary missed the wake up call.

Soldiers sometimes die in combat, it's just war. I don't see how that is Trump's fault.

Sucks for the civilians but if we know anything about Muslims, I doubt they were all innocent

Obama did this on a daily basis. He invented drone warfare. Go ask a paki what they think of Obama. We've got plenty around.

It's real, but the fact that Obama did the same thing for eight years with (little) coverage is a little telling.

Explain how locals are supposed to know who is in the proximity and when raids may be carried out..

Also explain how easy it is to just move your whole family and your life elsewhere in a 3rd world country where you have barely anything of value

Why would someone at the pentagon want to make the raid go south? Who would stand to gain?

Have all the right in the world to be there
They are scum murdering monkeys and we need Hitler2.0

Glad the kids are dead hope they suffered

Inb4 this is why they attack us

Dont fucking care. Bring it on dune coon with goat ass tide mark on his dick. Bring it on

>britbong makes u.s. related thread

GTFO OP, you fucking britcuck. Worst thread i've ever seen. Go to Reddit instead, there you can bitch about trump all you like you fucking hypocrite.

It's important to discuss the biggest terrorist organisation on the planet

>another lymie too fucking stupid to understand what he's talking about.
I wish I were surprised.

>loads of innocent civilians including children

Taking a page right out of Obama's book kek

triggered to fuuuuuuck

No one is denying Obama did it too.
But Trump has too - now he's no different to the war mongering Obama.

They're both scumbags.

>In his first military raid Trump has killed one of your own troops, loads of innocent civilians including children and fucked up one of your choppers.

Why do you suddenly care now and not before when Obongo was in charge where on average, every 20 minutes a bomb was dropped?

hehe ya know Jimbo, in 2005, the British army disguised themselves as Al Qaeda members and murdered innocent civilians in a drive by! They got arrested by Iraqi police, but the jail was destroyed after UK demanded them to be released! Now isn't that just quacking crazy?!

I appologise for the libtatds among us. Please tell your leader Mr Trump to make a trade agreement with May for post Brexit AND when Brexit happens pull out of any US UK deal. Our shitty people need to be taught a fucking lesson. We need austerity to take an even deeper turn so those lazy fucking liberals and niggers get a short sharp life lesson. You fuck with the cash cow dont expect milk on your cornflakes.

>Explain how locals are supposed to know who is in the proximity and when raids may be carried out..
Tbh I think when an armed militia rolls into town it might be obvious it's time to move. You never know when a raid or bombing will be carried out but it will so common scene applies.
>Also explain how easy it is to just move your whole family and your life elsewhere in a 3rd world country where you have barely anything of value
Since they have nothing else of value then it should be easier to take some essentials and head to the next town. If your countrymen aren't a bunch of wankers then they will house you and your family for work until it's safe to go back.

Not triggered at all, but what the actual fuck are you doing on /pol? Go somewhere else with your elementary school morals.

Please get out britcuck, ur a disgrace.

I don't go along with this raid. It was senseless, not withstanding the fact that the Saudis benefited from it. Yemen rebels= anti-Saudi. Saudi= anti Syria. Sup Forums is pro-Assad, who himself, is anti-globalist and one of /our/ guys. I must admit, Trump looks like some (((people))) dropped this dopy plan in his ear.

Do people not understand that people die in combat situations? Wtf is wrong with your thought process?

Triggered.

Muslims were killed = profit

Another Britcuck shows up. Close this threads /mods.

Triggered again.

Honestly you all whine like little bitches as soon as someone insults Trump or questions him. It's embarrassing. The guy could get caught telling people how he likes to grope woman and get away with it I bet - oh wait, he did...

You keep living your delusional fucked up sexist, racist lives kids. It'll get you far.

>Trumps first military raid kills a bunch of worthless shitskins
oh well never mind, less to come here then eh?!

>The guy could get caught telling people how he likes to grope woman and get away with it I bet - oh wait, he did...
Truly alpha male.

We should not be in Yemen.

But you put a stupid swastika on Trump's hat, and unless you made the exact same complaints during the Obama years then no one should care what you think.

Good commanders make good decisions.

Bad commanders make decisions that do not achieve mission goals and get men killed.

I love how this is all automatically the commander on cheif's fault. I mean, a V-22 osprey has never crashed and gotten marines killed on obama's watch right? ...right?

Obama was savvy enough to sign off on lots of drone strikes instead of raids. It avoids the issue of worrying about an American getting killed so no one questions it or cares.

It is funny though that the guy who won a Noble Peace Prize for "not being George W Bush" had such an enormous hard on for shooting missiles at browns.

Since when did alpha get confused with rape? No wonder none of you edgy faggots behind your computers can get any real pussy.

Are you done? How old are you lol

Nothing racist about me. I hate all people. I honestly hope isis blows your stupid libfag ass into the air along with your mincing sand nigger chums on the west end. I wouldnt donate the steam from my piss to extinguish the flames of my fellow white english neighbour
Youre all shit

>Grope woman.
>They don't mind, until years later when it's convenient.
Alpha my dude.

.02$

>calling someone a britcuck
>asking someone how old they are

I wonder if you converse with people off your computer with such beta faggot language or is it you just don't speak to people in the real world?

>Trump has killed one of your own troops, loads of innocent civilians including children and fucked up one of your choppers.

awesome

all obama did was be a nigger

Old enough, boyo.
You being a snowflake fills me with joy though, so thanks for that.

He signed up for the military, and SEAL training, he knew the risks.

Touching a pussy = rape
Lol

These fucking jews at it again. He has a golden opportunity to do something big, and he is obviously letting (((them))) call shots.

okay so a good commander can so,ehow ensure that the enemy combatants just lat down their weapons and dont shoot back? da fuq

A traitor tipped off the enemy. And if (((ISIS))) wants to put their HQ in a fucking school, hospital, mosque whatever then those civilian deaths are on them, not us.

You got to virtue signal
> did not die in vein

Dont know anything about any jews

Friendly reminder that all these cucks are funded by the Hungarian kike himself.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/

sniff it

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Him and that cunt pushed the Arab Spring, that drove all those "refugees" into Europe.

Good. Its nice a billionaire allows trickle down politics.

People died in a military raid against a leader of al-Qaeda Truly a second shoah.

Fuck of CTR.

All you delusional retards do is blame Soros whenever something goes wrong. Whenever Trump makes another stupid comment or mistake, BLAME SOROS.

You're like a broken record.

I bet it dents your ego to know that your 'intellect' was deceived by Trump and his racist cronies.

This was your choice, you've laid your bed now and we've all got to suffer for it.

Economics not politics. Fucking nigger built phone

Im glad soros is about and im glad trump kill sand niggers and if that make me racist the sieg fucking heil.

Nothing wrong with being a facist anymore.

chill lad.. drink your tea and go to sleep

> dead sandniggers
> dead al-qaede top leaders
> dead shitsking children
>???????
> profit

>Invade the US
Kek, even the Japanese in WWII said that they would never have wanted to invade the US on land. The people willing to ram their planes into our ships said it would be impossible to invade the US. The US statistically has more guns than people. This isn't britbong where you're lucky if you can get gramps old hunting rifle.

See

I like how the administration didn't notify any of the military in the region before they called out Iran.

Choice? And what would psycho Hillary be doing right now? The whole world is lucky, that nutty bitch is at home taking her Xanex.

We fucked up a chopper killing Bin Laden, too.

The operation was planned during the Obama admin, but didn't get greenlighted until Trump. There's some heads to roll far down the food chain from the President.

You gonna still say that when Russia is knocking at your door, now that Trump is President?

I think you mean planned during bush but green lit under Obama. Not trying to be a cuck just correcting

Considering the women (who were with the children) decided to open fire on the SEALs in the dark, did they expect nobody would return fire in their general direction?

If they'd stayed with their kids and not decided to play Warriors for Allah, nobody would have been deliberately shooting their direction. Instead, they wanted to kill Americans and didn't give a fuck that their kids were in the same building, if not the same rooms they were fighting from.

Win-win for ISIS, of course. Either you have human shields and kill American pigs, or you get lots of martyrs to outrage recruits with.