Does Sup Forums honestly believe the 5th biggest country in the world is living in full anarchy or civil war...

Does Sup Forums honestly believe the 5th biggest country in the world is living in full anarchy or civil war? You guys are pretty gullible for """"redpilled""" people

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bloodthirsty-mob-leaves-trail-death-9769037
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2799002/lawless-brazil-looted-burnt-bodies-cops-strike/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4195318/Thugs-randomly-shooting-passes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would a large population mean more stability?
That's like saying Africa can't be a shithole because it such a large continent.

Wtf is going on then, you filthy ape?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bloodthirsty-mob-leaves-trail-death-9769037
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2799002/lawless-brazil-looted-burnt-bodies-cops-strike/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4195318/Thugs-randomly-shooting-passes.html

lmao

>Why would a large population mean more stability?
because we live in a world where the media makes one small thing looks like it's blown out of proportion for money, see

That doesn't make your reasoning any less null.

>have the crime rate increase because you can't pay the police
>blame it on the media

lmaoooooo

okey, believe whatever you want, I live here you don't, keep on believing whatever you want my stupid gullible friends

>can't pay the police for shit
>get this
>"I-I-It's n-not that b-bad g-guise! I-I live here!"

Expected from the retard who posts shitty Kuruminha memes everyday

Quit making 10 of these damage control threads every day you crypto-kike.

yeah, no I mean, why would anyone think that?
right?

Yeah, I wonder how you compatriots flood Florianópolis then, I mean we live in anarchy and civil war how can we even receive tourists

Oh yes, these images, news sure convey how exactly is living in Brazil

I want to breed Kuruminha with my BWC(big white cock)

Go fuck yourself, PT scum

If you want to ignore the fact that your crime rate spiked because you fucking suck at paying cops, and hide this fact to make your sad and inescapable favela life somewhat decent by posting Kuruminha maymays. Then yeah, keep ignoring it if it makes you feel better.

>you compatriots flood Florianópolis
nice meme.
our people don't leave the country because it works pretty well, unlike yours, and the ones that do leave, go to Spain or USA for some reason.

there's unironically more Argentines in Israel than in your shithole.

>believing fake news and crisis actors

Don't tell me Sup Forums has gotten this naive..

>nice meme
keeeeeek are you that delusional? I meant tourists m8, not immigrants.
I've never hid that fact my friend, but you guys make it sound like everything IS CHAOS CHAOS ANARCHY FUCK YEAH GUNZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BRAZIL IS A SHITHOLE OMG you guys are pretty fucking stupid that makes me laugh and cringe at the same time

>5th biggest country in the world is living in full anarchy or civil war?

Only you - Brazil user that post kuruminhas memes - in this entire forum can't notice a diference between shitposting (hyperboles, irony...) and relaying facts (like your countrymen did)/discussing about in Sup Forums and take every jab thrown specially by American posters seriously.

Stop spamming the board, please with your threads.

m8, a shitpost stops being shitpost when a person believes in it, and you can see it from Sup Forums that shitposting itself has managed to get really far

>Butthurt brasilleros monkey doing damage control on a Chinese Chopsticks board

>Be Brazilian
>Deny reality

It's like poetry

>Western hemisphere
> it's bottom and rectum
Who cares? Better watch some action movie.

Go away Dilma. You belong in jail.