/AG/ - ANTICOM GENERAL - HEIL AMERIKA EDITION

Official site in 7-10 days. Meetups in early March.

>Twitter
twitter.com/anticomofficial

>What Anticom is docs.google.com/document/d/1UFBEt-Mwph34HuJ0E37HI_xSW5ig8jHIjjqwKyFHvmY/pub

>Clothing here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email

[email protected]

>Discord
Invite only due to leftist infiltrators. Email us if you want to join.

>Facebook
faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/

Other urls found in this thread:

511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement.html
bulletproofme.com
military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-physical-fitness-test
youtube.com/watch?v=p3fT6pnhjJA&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=BSkZHt-0qEA&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=wlJTAxzSQCI&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=7sdI26lLt2Y&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=cGUCq5fpMGo&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI&index=19&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA
twitter.com/anticomofficial?lang=en
amazon.com/gp/product/B00BTOA5BA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3H6HLBENGGYQ6
discord.gg/bXJyK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

emailed

BUMP my shit up

oy bey :DDD

S H A D I L A Y

where are the meet ups gonna be at

FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
FUCKING FAGGOTS
jk you are gay and so is your movement

Variable by region. Once we can discuss stuff privately, we'll come to a determination.

Have a bump

BUMP

You guys can't really be stupid enough to fall for this OBVIOUS HONEYPOT can you?

A bunch of antifaggots were collectively rubbing one out over how they doxxed a bunch of ebil """"nazis"""".

Found antifa

Redpill me on this.

fair enough I'm not expecting anything close by anyways since there is no antifa in Duluth and very little in the Twin Cities

We all dont like commies.

I'll transcribe the official doc.

Mission Statement: Henceforth, the purpose of this organization shall be to better our communities through altruism and volunteer work, defend America’s most vulnerable, and shelter the innocent against the threat of radical leftist terrorism. When necessary, we will use non-lethal force to deter violence against both property and life.

Rules of Engagement: Anticom will regularly oversee any leftist protests which occur in the division’s area. When supervising such an event, we will not interfere or attack, so long as the protest remains peaceful. However, should the protestors commit violent acts against life or property, we will intervene. The best method of doing so is to form a barricade between the rioters and their victims, in order to defuse the scenario. If this proves unsuccessful, the riot will be contained using the traditional kettling method, so as to prevent the violence from spreading. Under no circumstances should an Anticom member initiate a physical attack on an opponent. Furthermore, retaliation will occur only in the face of a clear and present threat. (Meaning you can’t attack them just for yelling in your face.) In all cases, law enforcement must be respected and obeyed.

Equipment and Dress: When on duty, Anticom members should obey a dress code (what exactly the dress code is has yet to be determined). So far, most members have agreed that it should consist of a common color scheme (navy blue is trending right now), rather than a strict uniform. 5.11 Tactical seems like a good place to shop for comfortable, professional clothing. 511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement.html

n more dangerous situations, such as Antifa/BLM protests, riot gear is recommended. Gas masks and plate carriers would probably be a good idea. You can get high-quality riot armor here:
bulletproofme.com

As for weapons, it is imperative that every member carries a firearm (LEGALLY) with both lethal and nonlethal ammunition. Stun weapons such as pepper spray and tasers are highly recommended.

Organization and Meetups: Anticom, while quite small at the moment, has a chance of growth. However, such growth requires real-world presence in addition to online interaction. Anticom should be organized by state, with regular meetings and events to ensure cohesion. Online, Sup Forums threads aren’t enough to sustain and protect the movement on their own. We need an independent website with a strict vetting process, and it’ll be done within the week. After we establish a steady online presence and chain of command, our next step is to contact local VA’s, soup kitchens, and highway departments in order to seek means of civil service.

Requirements and Standards to Join: We strongly believe that conservatives and centrists of all colors, creeds, and classes can successfully band together to fight the menace of radical far-left violence. As such, we will not deny membership based on ethnicity or other similar conditions. However, due to the physically and emotionally strenuous situations which Anticom members may be placed in, we require that prospective recruits pass the USMC’s physical fitness standards. We feel that these requirements are very reasonable.

military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-physical-fitness-test

Actually one of my parents came from a communist hellhole and I have more reason than your average Sup Forumsmonkey to hate communists.

This is literally a page out of Mao's book when he asked people to give their criticisms of communism and then massacred everyone who showed up.

Sounds great, have my favorite snek.

cute snek

didnt they need the help of autists from Sup Forums to do it though?

Saving snek

Obviously we cant convince you. I havent been massacred yet so i think its safe.

If you saw the autism levels in the chat last night you'd know this was real.

if you search any of the current rioting videos from over here in the US you will see a bunch of people dressed in black and red breaking shit that is antifa.

If you look up any of the trump protest before he was elected you will see there is almost nobody dressed in all black with red breaking shit. That saying it is safe to assume that antifa membership has sky rocketed and if you know anything about the "cultural revolution" that had taken place in China back in the 50's and 60"s you see some striking similarities.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3fT6pnhjJA&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=BSkZHt-0qEA&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=wlJTAxzSQCI&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=7sdI26lLt2Y&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=cGUCq5fpMGo&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI&index=19&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA

Saved

yes here have my bump fellow anticommunist what about those antifa huh?

>Email us
/leftypol/ WILL infiltrate you. That or Malay Mike.
Not cool people, they're autistic and have shitty disguises but if you have enough people applying I can guarantee one will slip in.

We've already weeded out about 30 or so. We're interrogating each individual discord member on mic with a list of 50 political and non-political questions.

Who northeast Texas here?

Anybody near DFW area?

This sounds lame as fuck.

>hurr wez gonna help ppls and be good neighbors n be fwiends :DD
>What if Antifa attacks you?
>we'll throw shoes at them :DD

>He didn't read the part that mentions riot gear and open carry rifles.

Because that does anything.

Are those airsoft guns?

"Austin Red Guard".

kek

this better be some joke. How come can commies openly stand in white day with red masks with sickle and hammer and guns, and not get fucking shot?

US you need to get your shit together

The way it is now, conservatives in libcuck cities aren't doing much to protect themselves, and the police are being told to stand-down by leftist mayors, so we can't rely on them either.

Conservatives were attacked in D.C., Berkely, and recently in New York City at a Gavin speech.

We can't let Antifa get keep getting away with it. If we show-up with riot shields and AR-15s, the commies will be less likely to assault people.

Because it's in Texas where open carry is permitted.

Also pretty sure they got arrested for covering their faces while carrying.

This guy used to get the FBI to investigate and arrest people for being commies, but then a bunch of commie/kike lawyers bitched and moaned and made it illegal.

I really want to meet/make an Anticom group but i am in a Leftist as fuck uni.

I have been going around putting Fashwave/BUF stickers up around campus covering up the many Antifa ones. Though I am yet to come face to face with Antifa, i am sure I will when Trump visits then UK and Article 50 is signed.

anyone have any Antifa stories?

You should print out some of these fliers:

"It's working, we haven't seen a nazi in days."

Kind of reminds me of the Guardian Angel safety squads.

Don't forget to pack 1st aid kits. Guass, bandages, aspirin and anti-iritants like goats milk and lavender water.

Learn CPR and study conflict resolution teqniques.

Built a near-area survelience network, communicate via walkie talkies and have designated overwatch for observations.

Co-ordinate with local law enforcement ahead of time. Ensure your permits are in order.

Carry the most potent mace legally in your area. Carry zip ties if you are confident you can perform a citizens arres.

Ddocument everything. Film everything with cellphones, go pros etc. If you have money to burn, invest in areal drones.

This.

Still, what is the point of having guns, if you cant shoot commies, well you guys might need to shoot rioting nigger I guess.

I think It's about how was going about it. He was aggressively pushing on the individual right that you guys actually had back them so hard that even some people on the right were turned against him.

Sad thing is he was right.

I want to set up a group to go around doing it, though I am pretty certain that the Uni security have cottened on due to complaints

Sup boys, I'm planning on getting pic related embroidered into a patch, you guys in interested?

Sure. I'll offer some tasty tendies in exchange for a patch.

Because our corrupt Justice department was persecuting any right wingers who used self defense. And any police who did their jobs were made examples of by the MSM.

Hopefully that will change now.

I don't like the yellow or copying the antifa design.

Idea is pretty goat, but please, change the aesthetics.

Those guys in the picture look like YMCA bum prodding team

We can keep the red berets.

I have a buddy of mine already running pic related. He should have it by the 20th

Fair enough, how's this?

This one is better. Fuck the faggy antifa flag. This one is 10 times more based

also considering this

Already our official logo.
twitter.com/anticomofficial?lang=en

Nice bit of consumerism there buddy.
When are you going to actually organize something?

This will likely be the flag for the East Coast division.

Nice to see it used, would you like a patch of it?

No thanks. Although I do like

>He didn't read the doc with that info.

I have a codefag working on a private forum/application site. It should be up in 7-10 days. Timeline for meetups suggests early March at the latest.

>Red berets

No, commiefags already wear those. We need the hats like Jobbik has.

Sure, but what about a non commie colour ? just an Idea, but since commies are already covered in red why not pick blue, or green or even black.

I like red, but I would not wear it to a fight with commies

We settled on Navy Blue in the poll.

> red berets
You mispelled red MAGA hats

Perfect, that's where I'm at. Speaking of East Coast division, how do we concealed carry in the cucked anti-gun states on the East Coast?

I'm from NJ and it's literally impossible to get a carry permit.

I like berets.

>We need the hats like Jobbik has.

Why not just wear a Castro uniform while you're at it?

>but what about a non commie colour ?

Commies own the fucking color red now?

>since commies are already covered in red why not pick blue, or green

Because they're weak colors.

We plan on open carrying. We're not scared of shitlibs.

>what is the point of having guns, if you cant shoot commies

Depending on the state, you can have the right to shoot somebody if they attack you first.

In Texas, the defender is given more legal protection (stand your ground law). So if we troll some commie numale enough an get them to hit us, we could then have a right to shoot them with our concealed pistol. :^)

I am an anti-communist, but I don't actually have any intention of wearing a uniform or whatever you guys are up to. I did follow the Anticom Twitter using my real account aware of this risk, however, so if any antifaggots show up at my doorstep looking for trouble, I'll just shoot them.

>tfw never owned a gun and you have to be 21 to purchase a handgun in my state

What should i buy? I was thinking a mossberg or some basic bitch tier shotgun.

>Castro hat
>Jobbik hat
>The same

They aren't, the Jobbik hats have are shaped like the old Austrian Feldmutzen. They look better than faggy red berets.

Sorry, I meant open. But how do we do that in cucked states like NJ with retarded gun laws?

Remington 870 - 7 round version

This isn't related to Trump.

We'll have to tackle that issue later. In the meantime, non-lethal weapons such as tasers, batons, and mace are good alternatives in cucked states.

The Jobbik hats look retarded and I would never wear one. Sorry.

I prefer small army caps in that case.

Did he hit that guy? I can't tell but he was holding his chest before he ran.

Why not just snek hats like pic related?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00BTOA5BA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3H6HLBENGGYQ6

OPERATION TRIGGERED habbening right now.

Get in–→ discord.gg/bXJyK

Help us Sup Forums

Great idea I'll be on it

Data mine putting you on a list for life

Help us Sup Forums

Batons were what I was thinking. Good for non-lethally smacking libtards in the face with.

He definitely did. The adrenaline kicked-in and made the mugger run despite being shot.

Lots of times, robbers that get shot by a store owner will sprint several yards before dropping dead.

Its over 9000!

:DDD

Seems like a good idea

Help us Sup Forums

>We settled on Navy Blue in the poll.
seems good

>Commies own the fucking colour red now?
No but you do not want uniform that can be confused with enemies in the heat of battle

>Because they're weak colors.
Make them strong then

Also Green Beret use green
Navy Seals use black