Why are gypsis so degerete

In my country those fucks are declared unable to work from birth. Are literally niggers of EU and have an IQ of a chimp.

Your thods Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRgc2Z6gRos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too many centuries of Ottoman seed

too few*

I have the same question.Moreover 90% of them probably gonna steal your wallet.

Forgot to mention, they breed like rabbits and suck up the social benefits and still steal and eat trash (literally dumpster diving for food)

They have no civilization. They basically roam and live on the scraps of greater men.

Fulfilling and evolutionary/economic/social niche?

Fuck I dunno lol no gyppos around these parts.

They have legit housing here near my city. Most houses are build better than most of the working class citizens. They have a family of 5+ and therefore.they get huge social benefits and neglect their children

Hmmm. That reminds me of someone..

Oh the leaf who knows about gypsies...
Hi again, I see you did't learn shit last time

Gypsies are worse than abos.

Years of oppression by evil white christian males

huh?

Only option is North Korea style - build re-education camps and purge their minds
meaning, this situation is here to stay

Mehmet detected. Go fuck a goat.

>unable to work from birth
we make em pick up trash and other menial labour. Try harder,bring a whip.

niggers of europe.

of couse there are exceptions, but most of them are just scum of the earth.

They fucking follow you around the Brandenburg gate trying to get you to donate to some deaf gypsy charity... They just approach you with out saying anything and jam a clipboard in your face... Fucking autist gypsies all they did was make people angry...

Isn't he a Serbian diaspora

Fun fact: Gypsies are known as "walkers of earth"

does anyone like gypsies? i think even anti-racist liberals would be at least somewhat uncomfortable around them. they're annoying as shit

Gypsies are so bad they were kicked out of fucking India

give

me
your

t e a r s

G Y P S Y

The funny thing is that there are many "legitimate" nomadic communities that do just fine all over the world.

>Bedouins, Mongols, etc.

I don't understand why gypsies, if they are truly nomadic, have to be so parasitic.

Gypsies are pretty bad at everything but drugs and music. That's OK for me

That was the case many years ago. Here they travelled from town to town, selling horses and recovering scrap metal.
With the changes in society they are basically useless, except as pushers of last resort.

I don't know. Serbs usually know things about gypsies, but leafs nothing.
They just always shitpost and tell us how we are all the same with them, and they are türks etc..

But user, gypsies in Spain are wise and respected people.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRgc2Z6gRos

I await the day when they get put on a train. THEY are a huge fckin problem in these parts, not to mention the fckin migrants. Atleast my countrys gates r closed.

Kek they tried that trick with me as well, in Paris. I was very young and naive, so i believed the deaf scam for a moment. When i refused to give them money because i came back to my senses they called me a jew. Kek indeed I have a very important nose, but thus ended my empathy with that people.

They were useful as horse merchants. Of course in a rich society they prefer to be beggars. They have like a parallel mafia here, and their KANGZ have enormous riches that they squander in helicopters, drugs and whores.

gypoes got thrown out of india for beeing too dirty.

let that sink in...