I'm going on a class trip to Auschwitz in a couple of months. What should I do there? If you've been there...

I'm going on a class trip to Auschwitz in a couple of months. What should I do there? If you've been there, what's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ_e7gokkUQX1c4YlhHQVBnQ0U/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take a shower

>What should I do there?
Remember the 6 Gorillion.

birkenau is the hardcore part. just observe the geometry and you'll see the truth

Been there twice, its not that interesting DESU.
If you had any history classes in school you'll know pretty much everything they'll tell you.
It's a lot of anti nazi propaganda, which I guess is obvious.

Cool place, just kinda boring.

the main camp is shit, they rebuilt the insides to a museum of jew hair and shoe's so you can't actually see what it was like, birkenau hasn't been altered but it's a burnt wreck

show your powerlevel and piss off everyone else
also use your autism superpowers and drop redpills

The booze is really cheap

dont you guys must find depressing that the most famous place in you country is a nazi death camp ?

You need to have the currywurst at the Imbiss. After a long day of frowning and feeling bad about shit you didn't do, it's a real "pick me up."

Take a selfie at the gate. They apparently drives people nuts.

Good goy.

See if you can corroborate this video

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

the entirety of Poland is depressing because it's a one big cemetery

Ask dumb questions about confirmed debunked holocaust myths, like "is this where they made the lampshades?" and so on.

Measure everything.

The masturbation machine for sure

Ask about the swimming pool, cinema, library, and if you really want to fuck with their head, then ask about the numerous dining facilities.

I did this as a tourist, but saved the dining facilities for the end. All, except the dining facilities, were "they were for the GERMAN soldiers."

>Yeah but they did not need that many dining facilities/cafeterias for such a small number of soldiers there.

That bitches face was priceless!

Geometry?

>Been there twice

Yeah, that's what the jews claimed too back then, kek.

Then off to the pool for a dip

You absolutely MUST watch this based Jew's exposé on Auschwitz before going.

Just search David Cole.

It's boring as shit.

Super boring, you walk around and look at some shitty buildings filled with propaganda and listen to idiots bleat how about how evil nazis were and blah blah blah.

I was fortunately hung over as FUCK the morning we went so I looked appropriately sad or whatever the fuck they wanted from us. Didn't get bothered even though I thought most of it was a boring ass joke.

Then a ride on the Holocoster

Ask them how they gassed people in rooms that were not air tight.

>The way of the camps was literally written right fucking there
>tfw realize that if jews weren't so fucking lazy and worked not a single one of them would have died during WW2

what you should do is fuck off. children are not supposed to visit taiwanese pottery forums.

Take a funny picture while you're there!

Ask them why wooden doors for the """gas chambers"""!

Noway thats legit

>there are people who actually believe this

Oy vey! The absolute horror!

We've been basically delegated to be a Jewish cemetery and a battlefield for European wars. We're happy to piss off Russia for JewSA, so that we'll become a nuclear wasteland once they have nothing to lose.

So great to be Polish.

Never forget goyim.

xdee

>thanks for visiting and learning and remembering about one of the biggest tragedies in the world. Let us never forget all those who lost their life....

>...please exit through the gift shop and feel free to buy some merch to remember the six million lives that were lost.

Claim your antifa and shit on something to try and make the news

OP ask about the pool, they didn't show us or mention anything about it when I was there. What's the story about it?

I would unironically buy a shirt with malnourished corpses getting bulldozed into a ditch

Remember to buy some t-shirts and postcards for your family!

capture some jewish or nazi pokemons

Yes, please buy LOTS of moichandise

I went to Auschwitz for a school trip and someone scolded my classmate for eating a sandwich in a gas chamber. It was the most interesting thing that happened there.

this

oh and take some coins with you because you have to pay for the toilets there

The swimming pool is still there? I don't know who but someone claimed thousands died there.. Take photos. (I wish i was att my PC with the IMG about it)

Lol

get a yamulke and scream OY VEY GEVALT at everything

Yes of course. Norwegians love cheap shit from other countries. We'll be shopping in Krakow. We're going on tour with "Hvite busser". I've never even been outside of Norway, and a few parts of Sweden.

Ask why the door to the gas chamber goes inwards if they gassed 800 people at once

Thousands died in the swimming pool? How? Did the nazist remove the ladder or something?

see Damn that captcha in pic related

It was a pool for recreation. You can see the diving board platforms.

Later they hung fake signs saying it was a resivour for water for putting out fires, but it's is a stupid place for that to make sense, and its really obviously a pool because it slops form shallow to deep.

Not on the tour, because it would raise questions.

I've been to a couple concentration camps in Germany. Truly inspiring. It amazing to see what people can do when they come together and work toward a common objective.

The pool vollyball tournament got a bit heated after the ref called foul on a point by the Polish Jews and the German Jews went apeshit.

You'll be taken into a gas chamber that has scratches all over the walls/ceiling. I'm sure the guide will neglect to mention that it was done post-war.

It was on a survive book or something. Maybe some other user has It.

Pledge allegiance to hitler

underageb&

OP is 15-16

Remember to feel and look guilty, you were part of this goy

But it's in Poland. Polacks are based, right? I'm sure they'll tell me.

>not getting the "i was admitted to auschwitz and all i got was this lousy t shirt" tee.

Because you have literally no proof of that.

Kveruler en annen tråd, Trygve.

Depending on the time of the year I was there in the summer and shit was so comfy that I felt so fucking confused.

It literally looks like a theme park and Hollywood scenery, the HALT signs were fucking kek. I was trying to become less sceptic about the whole holomeme but the whole place made me even more sceptic. It felt wrong how comfy the place was and there was some pretty weird shit like an old luggage with something referring twins and the number 911. By the way, there is a highway or some shit right behind the whole camp. Also KFCs and McDonalds a few steps from the camp. IMMERSION BROKEN.

The door is a fucking meme and makes no fucking sense. The whole chamber is so small that only around 5 people could walk between rooms. If you ask difficult questions they don't know the answer because they are just human spewing recorded messages and they are being payed just for doing that.

People were happy an laughing all the time outside even the jewish millenials that go there with israel flags as a cape were cheerful.

I had pictures but I don't have them here right now.

Ask if the guard towers and chimney were built after the war.

I know, some (((newspapers))) were kvetching about this too

>By the way, there is a highway or some shit right behind the whole camp. Also KFCs and McDonalds a few steps from the camp.

The god damn americans can't keep their hands away from a single place on this earth

We had a school trip too. Best time of my life.
>everybody being hungover from yesterday
>including the teachers
>including ALL teachers
>classmates can't behave themselves
>we litterllay have a screaming about S&M sex next to the ramps beyond the gate
>israelis get all mad aboiut us
>i get dirty looks for being blond and blue eyed

Yeah, we still had to do a boring tour, but my class made it worth.

Fart loudly ans shout "oh shit, a gas leak!!"

What's your point? After sitting through the exhausting propaganda, err, I mean tour, you cannot deny that you were not hungry.

Actually KFC and McDonalds everywhere on Poland.
Also the goddamn birds singing in the afternoon with the sun almost setting and the silence of the place, everything is so clean there and NEW its so confusing.

I suppose you're right. Still, I would go for falafel or some jewish food after that.

ask "where are the pizza ovens?"

Do what the estonian did and bring pic related. Blow it at the gates.

sikh aisle

Bring a boombox and play a readthrough of this while doing some six spins.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ_e7gokkUQX1c4YlhHQVBnQ0U/view

I went not too long ago; the tour guide told me that the scratches on the wall in the gas chamber were actually done by tourists, the numbers weren't exactly correct and the boy in the striped pyjamas is a fairy tail.

They'll tell you to not take pictures in certain areas but there's absolutely nothing stopping you if you're at the back of the tour guide.

holy shit almost forgot, there's a food truck at Auschwitz that sells burgers and hot dogs.

Do not get the burger. I don't know what the fuck it is but it isn't real meat.

noted

shit. I love me a burger.

You can't take photos that makes the queue line stop and making the whole visit take more time then it should. It's not a shut it down type of censorship.

>queue line

Shit is this the soviet union?

Fucking Breezewood, mang.

Fuck that place.

I should do this.

I have this sexual fantasy where I'm in a camp and then hit it off with an Israeli chick, maybe take her to the showers and get all kinky while I dress up in the SS uniform I brought with me in my rucksack

Please g-d make it happen

t. PA

How's it going man? Great state. (aside from breezewood)

>Do not get the burger.
I wouldn't touch anything that's been roasted in Auschwitz

Ask, if the poles ever said thanks for that phantastic landmark we left for them

Don't worry. You'll get your tax revenue as well. We'll go to Berlin for a few days. Spend some of that sweet oil money.

Vandalize it and put "the holohoax was the biggest hoax in history", and put Death to Israel Death to Jews

ask where are the holes where they have put the cyklonb and report us the answer(there are no holes)

So that CNN can tell all the normies how evil us nazi trump supporters are and say how violent we are.

TOPKEK

Auschwitz must to be destroyed. It only serves as a cuck factory.

Take a photo of the (((hair))) storage they have there

Perform a chaotic ritual in order to summon the demonic Holocoaster

God I love you guys
Stay based Poland