Why the fuck are liberals trying so hard to flip the "TRIGGERED" meme on us?

How do you refute this shit, Sup Forums?

Yes I'm mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ
reddit.com/r/anticom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Accusing pol of being triggered by acting like a triggered storm nigger

We have to go deeper

You look triggered OP

These people are right

look look I'll write "America the Beautiful" in Portuguese
América a beleza
América é bela
América a bela
(idk which of the 3 fit best)

What are you going to do now? Cry about it?

just like they did with safe space

we also use the fake news on them

it's a tactic of war to accuse the others of your crimes just like world war 2 ect

Don't bother refuting it. They're trying to rustle your jimmies.

Just sit back and relax. The left will eat itself. Here's what will happen:

>liberals start using the "triggered" meme unironically
>some fat SJW tumblrina landwhale will get triggered by their use of the word "triggered"
>people will realize what kinds of fucking lunatics the radical left produces
>overton window shifts right
>win

Usually the application is flawed. Like in this instance, there's nothing special about wanting a traditional song to be in English. It's probably enough to point out they don't understand what the fuck special snowflake means

Laugh at them, then trigger them back, the left can't handle bantz.

They are boycotting the business because it is promoting a message they don't support.
>Capitalism

PROJECTION

Because you idiots fall for it.

I'm rubber, you're glue

Thomas sowell created rules for liberals over 30 years ago

Liberals always project, always

They realize how stupid "triggering" is and are trying to flip it because it makes them look retarded

Too late

Our insults are better than theirs. They call us nazis and we celebrate it.

Yup. Just another symptom of their mental illness.

because its an accurate description of them.

While legitimate disgust at our songs being sang in goblin language is just more evidence of an Anti-American agenda, these degenerate subhumans complain about some hidden patriarchal conspiracy and cis-genders with dramatic overreactions that look like mentally ill panic attacks.

We should encourage them to drink coke while we stop entirely.

It does give you diabetes.

Why so triggered OP? Did the mean liberals hurt your feelings?

:(

Because you're a dumbass.

First one fits syllables better

Suck it up snowflake.

Trump has done the exact same thing multiple times and dilbertman called it effective persuasion
They're getting smarter

Just say some normal truth bombs and theyll flip out.
>Trannies are psychotic, emotionally damaged perverts.
>Black men commit over 50% of the homicides in this country.

Sputtering and frothing in no time.

>Not wanting to buy a product for a political reason is the same as demanding a safe space

? ? ?
?
?

I thought snowflake was a reference to the ass coming from the NAZI chimnies when burning Jews.

>No, you!: The Meme

Typical liberals, unable to come up with anything themselves, so they take memes from here, modify them to fit their agenda and redistribute them. Sound familiar?

>HAHA SEE LOOK YOURE A FAGGOT LIKE ME NOW!!!
wew

Why don't we be the "fat landwhale" that gets triggered by the triggered? Accelerate the process.

>America
>Official language
When will this meme die?

Because they saw how easily Trump did it with a lot of shit. Too bad they aren't Trump.

awww did the big mean liberal trigger you, snowflake? Perhaps you'd like a safe space!

Yep, now that the right wing has power it is our duty to make ideological opponents look like children.

They don't deserve to be in power because they cannot handle their emotions; others must come ot believe this.

The sweeping victory of this previous election has put us on the high ground. Our tactics have to change. If you're serious about the ideology posited on this forum then you must realize that the days of the archetypical trickster are over.
We must take upon ourselves the mantle of the protector and guardian of our civilization, with all the power and responsibility that comes with it.

Can we still have fun? Sure! Make fun of niggers and kikes all you want, but the days of "look how triggered this SJW is XD" are over. Embrace the change or you will become obsolete.

Probably when trump makes it our official language in his lame duck period

Sup Forums just plays right-wing identity politics like a bunch of emaciated good goy cucks

When the government finally bothers to admit that English is the official language of the fucking country.

It's just little kids deflecting insults. They clearly don't even know what words mean. "Snowflake" started out and is referring to transgender otherkin faggots who sexually identify as special faggot things. "Triggered" is a word the leftists and sjws use to describe their butthurt. They attribute these words to conservatives only because they themselves are "triggered snowflakes." It's literally "no u," and is to be expected of people so stupid. Just let them have their temper tantrum. Ignore it.
Just be glad we have Sup Forums, a safe space.

Agree. Just give them the rope they will hang themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=WImkta4aLFQ

Because you're a soft cock cry baby

Fuck man if you're going to make up a language at least make it believable not some bullshit thing like portaloogeese

Triggered is a word SJW's used themselves, we used it as an insult and now they're hurt by it.

We're effectively forcing them to abandon their own made up newspeak

America belongs to the Belizeans!

They are attacking the cuckservatives, not us. I bet most of those twitter profiles are old people that bitch about everything already.

Stop being mad, anger clouds your judgement and promotes error.

You guys are retarded, white nationalists literally want to make a safe space ethnostate because liberals are violent and deranged. There's nothing cowardly about it. Making a public university a bastion for one political idea that viciously purges dissent while pretending to be an open forum is hypocritical, that's what the safe spaces trolling is about

Except "snowflake" is now used against pretty much any liberal regardless of whether they themselves are any kind of transgender etc. So if you want to complain about people misusing terms then complain about conservatives doing it first.

like all words that denounce and devalue the opinion of another, it is readily and greedily appropriated by those who must attack to hide their flaws.

This tit for tat pedantic diarrhea is the sort of stuff my boomer father does too, I'll use a logical argument, then later he'll inappropriately use that logical argument in a context that is incompatible with what i'm saying and if I correct him that no, it doesn't apply then he just calls me a failure and a quitter. I tell him that's not an argument and he childishly repeats back "not an argument"

This is just how they are.

Fuck off burger its Spanglish

Newfag, pls go. Implying they're isn't a "this triggers Sup Forums" thread up at all times.

the only difference is that those triggered right snowflakes protest by not supporting your business.
The lefties destroy property and hit people

awww did I trigger you, snowflake?

But that would be a conspiracy. Those don't happen.

Liberals are co opting all the alt right words.

Cuck
Triggered
Snowflakes.
safe spaces

I'm seeing them all used by these absolute retards.

The reason why the left lost IMO is they don't know how to be funny anymore. Its always just some lame liberal joke or mocking white straight males and no one laughs anymore.

So now they find a group of people who actually are funny and try to co opt it for themselves.

This is just a sign to me that the left is in full blown collapse and they marvel at what we have done but still think we are wrong.

We never got triggered when our conquered peoples throughout the empire sung "God Save The Queen" in their barbarous tongues.

In fact, we required them to sing it.

Don't forget the righties shooting up mosques and flying planes into buildings. ;)

>Except "snowflake" is now used against pretty much any liberal regardless of whether they themselves are any kind of transgender etc.
False. It refers to any stupid liberal who thinks they're special, which just happens usually to be mentally ill trannies and "otherkin."
>So if you want to complain about people misusing terms then complain about conservatives doing it first.
false dichotomy

>1 post

>reddit.com/r/anticom/
more desperate plays by a losing team

Why get mad?

Most of the people who are "triggered" in pics like that are good old fashioned Americans who are annoyed at the #DIVERSITY bullshit of having every fucking commercial be a CELEBRATION OF OUR MEXICAN HERITAGE, AND KEKOLDING :^)

If the libs want to mock all the average joes annoyed by that shit, they just alienate more people. We should be happy that the average joes are waking up to the forced multiculturalism that corporations shove on us.

>>overton window shifts right
>>win

Trump won already dummy.

It's a nice attempt, but they ruin it by trying to add "snowflake" into it.

It just doesn't work

In other words, we cucked and raped them, and now they can't even.

Like all cowards they can only take what other people create.

So really your complaint boils down to "thats OUR word for THEM."

OK so then what are we supposed to call you when you're acting like a little snowflake?

digits confrim

We need to bring back, "umad" for all the sjws.

Its easy.
You stop acting like a child and stop complaining about everything.
You are triggered. It is the true use of the word. The idea is to rise above that petty shit

They are unoriginal, out-moded, and rely on us for everything. Mimicry is the highest form of flattery, lad.

Just call them "gay retard nigger faggots" and when they reply all butthurt, accuse them of being triggered. Or spam pictures of Emmett Till's open casket. That works too.

Haven't you noticed? They are always two steps behind. I think they have deluded themselves into thinking they are ahead of the curve, which only makes it easier to stay in front of them.

0/saudade

>So really your complaint boils down to "thats OUR word for THEM."
False, you stupid liberal. I'm not complaining; I merely had input on OP's topic. My input is that using "triggered snowflake" demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of what these words mean, and thus that it's just a feeble attempt at deflecting reality - that they are "'triggered snowflakes" onto their enemy - conservatives.
>OK so then what are we supposed to call you when you're acting like a little snowflake?
I don't, because I'm not a stupid faggot liberal who believes he's intrinsically special. Come up with something original, like "Man, fuck those correct people."

No, but even if you did, who cares? Your ideology is dying and it's unlikely you will be politically satisfied for many years to come. Meanwhile, I and people with my political views are going to experience a minimum of eight years of happiness and winning. Conservative white birth rates will boom, the universities and liberal bastions will be crushed and subverted, and many liberals will check out of society, failing to produce more baby robots to plague out streets in the future. Generation Z is going to grow up redpilled as shit, and make trump's victory permanent. And you will never make an effective meme or have any impact on your total collapse as a party, a culture, or political alignment

i guess losing the white house, senate, and house got them angry

they are the ones who wanted "trigger warnings" on everything

so thats that

>Why the fuck are liberals trying so hard to flip the "TRIGGERED" meme on us
because the history of memecraft is the history of less talented creatives trying to repurpose other peoples thoughts to suit their agendas.

Or they can just get rustled. Idc which side of the fence you're on. If you're going to act like a fucking pleb, it's your iwn fault.

Talking to you here OP.

I don't think America even has an offical language, English is just the defacto if I remember correctly.

But I don't get why people get mad at people boycotting products. That hoe capitalism is supposed to work. It's a fucking product sold by a corporation, useless you have shares or are employees by then why would you care if people stop buying their shit?

>boycotting a company for being anti-American is the same thing as demanding the school tax all students to pay for "safe spaces" for liberals to cry in

k

I'm amazed that "snowflake" triggered them as much as it did.

>tfw bought a Coke today from the vending machine on campus
I-I'm sorry, anons, I just really like the taste..

Whats there to refute? All these morons can do is try to steal our memes and stupidly apply them to us without any understanding of what they really mean.

They can only react. We act.

You know what the left really, truly, absolutely can not live without? Attention. Nothing stings a leftist more than "Nobody cares what you old people think. /ignore"

It was only like three weeks ago that shitlib universities were having therapy dog sessions and playdoh time for their students because of stress over trumps win

>The libcucks think that they can use "triggered" and "snowflake"
>They use it wrong almost every time.
>They have no self-awareness. Ever.

>get triggered
>get told you're triggered
>get more triggered
Sup Forums in a nutshell

They are literally trying to co-op the 'snowflake' meme hahaha

Fuck off m8, stop advertising your shitty site and facebook community

Meme can't be stolen. They are public domain by definition. They can, however, be misused by those who don't understand them.

>1 post

>like a triggered storm nigger
Daily reminder America is will always be a nation for whites

It's them implicitly mocking themselves, so why bother refuting them? They've refuted themselves. This is like the Republicans going
>t-the democrats are the real r-racists

Yeah, they are the real racists but since when the fuck has that argument EVER even dented them? It hasn't, it's weak, just like this. You laugh it off, it has no effect.

Whatever, they've now trivialized the word and the concept of "trigger warning" is now much less likely to stick.

Win all around.

They are not claiming they were traumatized.

They are claiming that they are pissed off and that they will boycott the company.

>people are triggered by stupid shit
>someone points it out

WHAAA WHY ARE THE LEFTIES SO MEEEEAN?!

I'm not sure hating liberal stupidity constitutes being triggered, because I'm not sure hating stupidity is a reaction.

you are surprised by the unoriginality and intellectual theft of the American left?

this is hardly new, they are incapable of creating original concepts and always resort to stealing from a more successful source. It's why all their music/books/movies/shows seem to be identical, it's the same rehashed shit over and over again.

they've seen us co-opt their sacred cows and operations this past year, and now make a poor attempt to imitate us

Back to the Favela nigger

A snowflake is a piece of ice that fell from the atmosphere, so actually it's entirely inaccurate to use that word to refer to a human being.

There, I educated you regarding what words mean. You're welcome.

See? You're not the only special snowflake who can use this logic, snowflake

>Why the fuck are liberals trying so hard to flip the "TRIGGERED" meme on us?

Because we won the election, humiliated them and have made them a laughing stock. In consequence, they are falling back on the "NO YOU" defence.

>>Except "snowflake" is now used against pretty much any liberal regardless of whether they themselves are any kind of transgender etc.

Stop lying, you cocksucking faggot.

>A snowflake is a piece of ice that fell from the atmosphere, so actually it's entirely inaccurate to use that word to refer to a human being.
>what is an analogy
>You're not the only special snowflake who can use this logic, snowflake
>what is a false analogy
Observing your liberal stupidity makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

Cry then, you triggered snowflake.