"Lock her up "

"Lock her up "
Please red pill me on why Trump won't lock up Hillary Clinton. I really want to know it was a huge factor why people voted for him. So why won't he lock her up? What does he lose by doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if he does every other promise but no special prosecutor I will be disappoint. IMPEACH

He has to get Jeff Sessions in first

What investigation this massive ever concluded in 2 weeks?

gotta wait for the dominos to fall, we're not even 1 month in the presidency, give it 2-3 years he'll have the groove and accumulated enough good boy points(and power) to land her in jail. She's (probably) so sick it'd be a waste to have tax payer dollars supporting her when he can instead just cripple her till she dies

He will lock her up

it would be good if he did it late so they didnt know who to fuckin run in 2020 and they're fucked

He cant just lock her up, or be vindictive. The completely incompetent fraud of a charity she ran is enough to do significant damage to people in many countries. This has to occur naturally and without the appearance of malice, or the people who support her will never be able to come to the realization of what a piece of shit she is.

Because the media will call him a dictator.

Mutually Assured Destruction

Goes deeper than that and with a crap load of other people too

Imagine if he locks her up right in the middle of his 2020 run. That would be the most insanely energized his base could possibly become.

Because technically she has done nothing illegal that warrants her to be arrested, all virtue signaling by the right.

how would that be virtue signalling, if true?

Because Sessions isn't in yet.

Bullshit. Forgetting the CF, she had top secret and special access docs on her server. Big time felony for that alone.

Because it would be a PR nightmare. Especially with that dumb Conaway bitch being in charge.

He's done enough anyway. More than happy with him at this moment.

This

The whole Clinton criminal enterprise needs to be exposed and dismantled.

Cause it was a con to get you dumb fucks to vote Trump. And it worked.

Too early. The normies would chimpout and cry Tyrant.

>virtue signaling by the right

That's a cool projection but she's still going to jail

>Because it would be a PR nightmare.
Yes Trump has shown a large amount of concern about his public image.

Look he'll (through doj and a special prosecutor) probably will not prosecute her because some of the evidence is classified info that hasn't been revealed through wikis leaks, it'll put the USA ripe for foreign espionage.

While I hate Hilliard like the rest of you, I'd rather the small fish go to keep the bigger fish from going to the enemies.

There would actually need to be proceedings for any sort of action to be taken. Trump can't just "lock her up".

Also probably from a Machiavellian level there is a reason not to go against the Clintons directly. If he actually locked her up, probably some Clinton-connected operative in the Secret Service would simply kill Trump in retaliation.

Wow so strange that leftist doesn't understand the law, or what virtue-signalling means.

It's because you, yes you american, are too much in the capitalist culture.

Two different sides on the same coin.

No matter how it's flipped, the Patriots win.

Master knows his slaves better than they know each other and he pits one against the other (using his agents) knowing his slaves will always come back to master to resolve their dispute.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

>Please red pill me on why Trump won't lock up Hillary Clinton.

Because he's a liar and a narcissist who will say whatever he needs to for people to like him and nothing Hillary did rises to criminal culpability.