Trevor Noah ascends to the perfect zenith of mulatto comedy

HAHA STUPID DRUMPFTARDS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT REAL COMEDY LOOKS LIKE?

AAAHAHAAHA IT'S PRONOUNCED B-B-B-B-BUUUHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN. B-B-BUHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN OOOOOOOONNNNNNMUSLIMS.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!!!!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=ibANeZ_EGwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOs4WUr7sJg
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826774668245946368
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/826060143825666051
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does this guy still host the show? He's not funny.

They kicked out that mole man looking fuck, what's taking them so long with this guy?

It wasn't even a ban on Muslims. Trump never said it was one.

this show is still on?

they're paying people to laugh by now
literally none of his """"""""jokes""""""""" are funny unless you're in first grade

They can't fire him or cancel the show because of slavery.

DUDE OIM BLECK AMD MOI OPINIONS AH FECTS LMAO

I found this pic funny.

THE NAME IS A CLOOOOOOOOOOO

The big rope theory

HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ON THAT SHOW

How would the New York Times find out about something like Trump not reading an executive order?

I can't even understand half of what this nigger says through his accent.

>BAN NON
BAN NONE

whatever

Believe them user. They know exactly what Drumpf is thinking.

kek

The media plays itself once again.

Tbh they're probably loosening up about what kind of stuff they public because they're getting accused of being fake news.

Lo HURRRR DRUMPF HUMPF LUMPF PUMPF

I IZ MAKING QUALITY POST CUZ DA HIP HOPZ

Except he did you retard

Don't care
This guy isn't funny at all
No wonder that their ratings are dropping

I'm just going to sit back and laugh at all the upset liberals. Don't go overseas into a country that we're having terrorists come from stupid shits.

half nigger immigrant, deport his ass...praise kek

HeEbanned some muslims...and catholics, and buddhists, and pagans, etc as long as they were coming in from certain countries. It was not a ban on just muslims therefore you can't honestly call it a muslim ban.

Your edgelord is showing.

Your bait is showing.

this guy is painfully unfunny

i don't know how he still has a show. he's less funny than jon leibowitz and that's saying something

How are those rating, Trev?

Because he's black.

ban non muslims lol xd
this guy is high level stupid

why do leftist tv shows need to import foreign hosts to push their agenda?

isnt he stealing a job from an american comedian?

>People shitting on Trevor Noah, despite being the only liberal comedian who has the balls to display both perspectives to his audience
>Meanwhile, John Oliver is free to say the first biased liberal thing that comes to his mind without presenting a joke afterwards yet still gets praised

Sure, he's nowhere near filling in John Stewart's shoes, but he's still better than most of these liberal nighttime slots.

They're both pretty equally hated on this site

Is he better or worse than Bill Maher?

Bbbbbut the the news said so..

Less funny and less intelligent.

>Noah displaying both sides

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Noah doesn't give the right even the remotest representation. The only one on the daily show more left than him is that retarded woman that sits there and spews SJW garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOs4WUr7sJg

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826774668245946368
>Call it what you want

Okay. It's a Muslim ban.

>inb4 it's not a ban
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/826060143825666051

I thought he got cancelled like half a year ago?

I actually enjoyed John Stewart and Stephen Colbert. They went full retard over the last few years but at least they started out funny.

This guy is just not funny. Has almost nothing to do with his extreme leftist politics (though I admit it doesn't help). He isn't funny. Sorry. His delivery sucks and he seems like a smug asshole.

And John Oliver is just about the most annoying little weasel fucktard I've ever seen. I just want to punch his fucked up squirrel teeth out.

I'm pretty objective about comedy. Liberals can be funny. This is not funny.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826774668245946368
I call it temporary halt on immigration and refugees

Holy shit the writing is so bad. You can tell women wrote these jokes.

You ever think that the problem with liberals is that they're always being liberals first and foremost, with anything else being secondary?

Like, a liberal comedian isn't a "comedian who is liberal." It's a LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who also does comedy things sometimes. The ideological
>am I right, fellow liberals? Am I right? We're so right!
always has to come first.

Didn't he recently take a massive shit on Meryl Streep's shitty speech while everyone else on the left were sucking her clit?

Comedy died with Carlin my dudes.