Why didn't Germany falter under refugee pressure in 2016?

Why didn't Germany falter under refugee pressure in 2016?

Sup Forums told me that Germany would not live to see the first day of 2017.

Yet here we are, Germany being stronger than ever, no rape or murders sprees by refugees.

Why wasn't Sup Forums right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bild.de/regional/berlin/linksextremismus/92-prozent-der-berliner-linksradikalen-wohnen-noch-bei-mutti-44249918.bildMobile.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No rape or murders sprees by refugees

OK Angie, why don't you go kill yourself? Or Martin Shulz, whoever you are.

>Germany
>stronger than ever

Don't forget to vote for Schulz.

>no rape or murders sprees by refugees.
user, I

>germany being stronger than ever, no rape or murders sprees by refugees

the joke writes itself

also fuck deers

the German deer diddler.

Sage

Fuck you avatar fag

Du wirst nur Witzantworten kriegen. Keiner hat einen Plan von Deutschland hier. Gucken alle Fox news.

It's only the beginning. With Schulz we will prosper even more

Muslims are NOT the foreigners in Germany. White men are. You wonder why Germany is filled with Muslims? Its because White women WANT them there. Most White women, well they hate hate hate White men for being too beta and unsexy. That’s all there is to it.

Anyone familiar with women, knows they excuse and justify anything Alpha males do, and punish beta males randomly for merely existing. Paradise for women would be all men either gay or Alpha, and nothing in between. So of course an aging post menopausal leader let them all in, and women in Germany punish German men who actually do anything about Muslims raping other German women.

If German men banded together to do something about Muslim men, they’d be thrown in jail. For decades. Not a single Muslim man will receive any serious punishment.

Do not White Knight for German women — they wanted this and got it, good and hard. You don’t see German women demanding Muslims be expelled so they can walk about the streets safe do you? No of course not. Bottom line most Western women would prefer to be #4 in the wife rotation or even just a concubine of some illiterate goat herder cum Jihadi than spend five minutes in an elevator with awkward White male nerd asking her for coffee.

This screws over White men in Europe good and hard too, but for most White women that’s a plus. There won’t be any fight, any resistance, any expulsion. Its a feminized, consumerist society.

German men are the foreigners, not Muslim ones. Muslims run the place already.

Sergeant Shultz?

So the 6% are ruling Germany? Sounds like America, but jews.

A third of German school children have migration background. 20%of them weren't even born in Germany. Do the calculations for yourself.

m.bild.de/regional/berlin/linksextremismus/92-prozent-der-berliner-linksradikalen-wohnen-noch-bei-mutti-44249918.bildMobile.html

Because German autists continually spam Sup Forums with pictures of their slutty deer

Hang yourself

Und jetzt? Die Deutschen bumsen nicht. Keiner fickt, Junge. Keine Deutschen kriegen Kinder. Ende. Is halt so. Was jetzt? Hast du Kinder? Es wird nichts getan. Willst du alle Migrationskinder deportieren? Alle Ausländer raus? Nur am heulen, was soll dann gemacht werden? Hast du Angst?

Ok as I promised last time if you did not release them, I tried calling some german animal protection shit, no idea really. Anyway they said since I could not prove a crime was commited they would not bother with an investigation / finding IP or anything.

Basically they said "maybe they are his pets" and "where are you calling from" bullshit like that. So in Germany literally anything goes huh?

/Lefty pol, the thread.

Ich will doch überhaupt keine Kinder. Das sind Plagen die dir nur das Laben vermiesen. Nein Danke.

This. Deer are nothing but over sized vermin, they don't even taste good.
t. man who lived on a ranch.

Dies.

Dies so sehr.

pic related

I do not molest my deer.

I just feed them and pet them.

Stop being so paranoid.

Alles in der Natur verhält sich wie eine Sinuskurve. Auf eine Phase des Bevölkerungsrückgang folgt die eines Bevölkerungswachstums immer um den eigentlichen Wert einer stabilen Bevölkerungsgruppen herum. Masseneinwanderung zerstört diesen Rhythmus, nicht nur hier sondern auch in dem Herkunftsländern der Migranten.
Japan hat den Fehler des Westen erkannt und nicht mitgespielt und siehe da: Japans Bevölkerung wächst wieder ganz von alleine.
In diesem Sinne: Ausländer raus, AfD wählen, Heil Höcke!

Dann schaue zu und genieße die Sicht, denn ändern wird es sich nicht.

Go fuck yourself dude

I will fucking find you and kick your ass.

Talking about deer like this on the internet...

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself!!

Germany is the new Sweden

Prove me wrong