I want to open a fast food franchise and hire a staff of 100% white QTs

Can the government stop me from doing this?
My understanding is that until you hit 50 employees or more, you are not obligated to do any affirmative action hires.

>he not only wants to start a fast food restaurant but is already planning on franchising it

your optimism astounds me

If you specifically at any point say you are hiring only white attractive women, yes.

That said, why would you want to do that?

There is actually a restaurant in my hometown that did exactly this. As long as you have a republican local government and don't make any noise about it, you won't have a problem.

Why does Hooters only get to hire big titted chicks? I think I heard about a guy suing them for discrimination once.

cant discriminate based on race, retard

enoy your lawsuits and bankruptcy

their spicy chicken is good

Because I remember it being this way when I was a kid in the 1980s and I'm nostalgic for it.
The other reason is that I think other white people are the same way and therefore it would be a solid business move for bringing in a steady customer base.

Fuck that's the Dairy Queen I grew up down the street from.

So either open a Chick-fil-a or a Culvers. Only young white girls work there.

My ex got turned down since B cup. She was really pretty and that was the first time she hadn't "added up". Cried for a fucking month then got hooked on coke and dropped out of Uni.

Last I heard of her..

>until you hit 50 employees or more
as you grow, make more companies and subcontract the work out to them, always staying below 50 for every corporation.

Maybe mandate a swimming test as part of the job. Or a personality quiz that lets people decide between one biscuit now or three biscuits an hour later.

What is: Hooters

> Can the government stop me from doing this?

No. Hell I've seen it hundreds of times, especially down the shore. I don't know why you want all White bitches though, Your hatred of niggers has clouded your hatred of bitches.

Hooters is degenerate.

>cant discriminate based on race
yes, only on religion or gender

there's a fuckin azn on the side there...

It just reminds me of what a disgusting globalist hellhole the chicksters in my area are.

I have not seen a white person working at one in years.

Go to the McDonald's in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Thank me later.

Hire a hot woman to be your hiring manager. Tell her constantly how great she is at her job. Tell her you want to be in charge of hiring a super star team just like her. She should get the hint.

Source: my boss told me this and took it as the hint of hiring a team of babes without consequence. I was a female peer, so it wasn't discrimination. Small operation so equal opp employment didn't factor. I hired some guys, but most didn't work out well for the customer service roles I needed.

Key is to never say, hire women, but to say that she's great, hire candidates who you relate to. Best thing is social science female students will accept very low wages if you hire them while in college. Just make sure you include a charity aspect to your mission statement and let them be responsible for it. They feel better about what they're doing if there is a charity element to it. They can list it on their SJW resume.

Good luck