Martin Schulz is not a man of the peop-

Martin Schulz is not a man of the peop-

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maas in the backround makes sure there is no hatespeech within the food stand

HE EATS FOOD TOO?

Why he is so smug anyway? Did he just order a Bratwurst in a bun? *chuckle*

Mayonnaise and fries gtfo here. That's some straight backwoods eats right there.

Those fries look fucking terrible. This is what fries should look like when fried at the appropriate temperature.

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

The Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

See how confused he looks? He has no idea how to use a fork not made out of silver.

Le jewish gentile is just like me! I, dumbshitgoy popculture consumer, am now a #schultzschnizel

Mayonnaise on fries?
Absolutely disgusting.

No autist, that is how normal people eat.

I don't really care about Schulz, but why do euro's think mayo and fries are a good combination?

Fuck off kraut. That faggot basically wants to turn your country in to Israel's factory until it collapses from paying for 4 trillion Achmeds to rape and bomb you.

Shut the fuck up, goy, err commoner. We Everyday Elites (tm) know exactly how to use your wooden utensils!

Actual mayo is very different than the bleached shit you guys get, it's literally the best thing you can put on chips

Hillary Clinton is not a woman of the peop-

You burgers have a point. Pommes Rot-Weiß is superior.

Yeah, normal people who always have some media faggot with a huge camera right next to them to take a photo when they eat something normal. And oh, WHAT A COINCIDENCE! IS THAT OUR BELOVED MINISTER MAAS THERE IN THE BACKGROUND AND PERFECTLY UNOBSTRUCTED IN THE SAME FRAME?! OH GEE WIZ, TRULY NORMAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I!

is this the guy Farage used to troll?

>reddit.com/r/the_schulz
>reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/

i want merkel to win just so these autistic wannabes get rekt

heh, not gonna lie, that was pretty funny

fuck i want some now kys op

What's even worse is that they use this shit.

>i want merkel to win
But Merkel is also shit. Of course, not quite as shit as this kike globalist faggot Schulz, but still really shit.

Are you joking, burger? Chips and mayo is god tier.

Haha, look at those reddit faggots trying to force a trump meme to fit the leftist narrative. MEGA faggots. Bamp for based nigel.

BTFO burger, mayonnaise and beer beef stew is a national dish here.

yeah

thats normal here

theres 0 difference between the two. germany/europe will be fucked over regardless. since that is the case I'd rather have merkel win so that this wannabe alt-left faggotry gets destroyed before it takes off

Fuck off ye knacker.

Chipper style curry sauce is the only thing deserving to go in chips.

I bet you're some smelly culchie.

Just the thought of creamy mayo on chips is making me ill.

THE FUTURE OF EUROPE
H
E

F
U
T
U
R
E

O
F

E
U
R
O
P
E

this. Schulz is a 100% EU and Juncker puppet.

This guy does it all!

one of us
but seriously is this a rare merchant?

>(((Schulz)))
kys shills

I've made my own mayonnaise. I'm a professional pastry chef so I know how to cook. I would never consider putting mayonnaise on fucking fries, that's absolutely disgusting. Now if you mix mayo and ketchup with a little bit of salt, pepper, worcestershire and lemon juice, then you have an awesome sauce for fries.

To be fair mate we don't get real mayo either. Hellmans is not real mayo, nor is Chef or Heinz. You have to go to small-town northern European countries to get real mayo.

>Ketchup and Mayo on Fries

Degenerate

>I've made my own mayonnaise.
Who doesn't? Actually, most of my fav sauces for food are based on self made mayo... which takes like 5 min to make. Perfect for steak.

>this guy is Germany's best hope
Top kek

Just nuke the whole place already and start over

>five guys
kys

>eating french fries with bare hands
what is he, a filthy underclass american

Seriously. Schultz makes Bernie Sanders look like a traditional conservative.

>Martin Schulz is not a man

But when Schulz misuses the EU army, the US-UK-Russia will have casus belli AGAIN! Doesn't Austria need more slav rape babies?

Lol @ crackers.

In Germany you aren't allowed to fry like that anymore. Because it is unhealthy and cancer-inducing.

>>eating french fries with bare hands
Seriously curious. How do you eat pommes frites not using your hands? Do Americans use forks or spoons or something?

>He eats food just like people!

>Hitler also ate food... Just sayin

WHY ARE GERMANS NOT SUPPORTING AFD 100% REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ELECT THIS QT NOW FAGGOTS

>In Germany you aren't allowed to fry like that anymore.
>allowed
>aren't allowed to fry like that anymore

Not allowed by the Jews, commies and Muslims I suppose?

Oh looks, it's a politician visits a fast food place and invites the media to make him look like an average citizen episode.

>assuming blacks have any right to comment on what condiments are best served with fried potato slivers

And yet all of you worthless muds want to live in our countries. I wonder why.

French Fries and Tartar Sauce
Brownies dipped in Clam Chowder
Crab Cakes and Hollandaise Sauce
Steak and Chocolate Icing
Pork Ramen and Peanut Butter and Chicken Nuggets

If you've never had these combinations you are not a man of the people.

No Schulz shill here.

I genuinely believe he is the right guy for the job.

>Steak and Chocolate Icing
kys

i use a fork in my left hand and a knife in my right. this question coming from a guy whose entire continent serves fries with a tiny plastic fork

because of people like you you FAT FUCK

I heard he was a communist trying to bring back the east german Stassi?

Shiiieeeetttt

>mayonnaise on fries

Martin Schulz is a satanist and a pedophile.

Now you understand why in London we had a choice between A manlet Muslim and a Jew married to a Rothschild

underrated

((( )))

>French Fries and Tartar Sauce
French fries dipped in oil and then salt. Any fry that needs sauce is poorly executed
>Brownies dipped in Clam Chowder
Absolutely Haram
>Crab Cakes and Hollandaise Sauce
Sounds bretty good
>Steak and Chocolate Icing
Why?
>Pork Ramen and Peanut Butter and Chicken Nuggets
Ive done this when I was poor, still do it once or twice a year for nostalgia reasons

Doesn't that basically apply to all mainstream politicians?

Look! He bought fries!
He's like us fellow humans!

>cold hotdog buns

and you're one to talk burger?

Yeah...

>implying I don't toast my hot dog buns

> wow, what lovely fries, now just let me cover them in shit

die cunt

Source on that?

Gee, that looks just like a Hillary photo-op.

literally only good for their fries but they are amazing.

Sounds like you have a serious lack of freedom

>Another law
>Another expense

Maybe you can make a law to stop Tyrone Jamal Bin Ali raping german girls hans. Oh wait that wouldn't be progressive

he's clearly mocking the absolutely disgusting combination of fries and mayo

>chips and mayo

Ugh

Well it must be because i dont like mayo very much
I only like in sándwich

>Why?
Because I was grabbing some butter for the skillet and I saw the thing, and I wasn't making cakes anytime soon, so I decided fuck it and I warmed it a bit under the tap, and spread it on the finished steak.

I don't know what happened, but it worked. It was like sea salt chocolate (with the kosher salt I rubbed in the ribeye before the magic) atop a slab of tender meat, and something clicked. It was savory and sweet, and I felt like a pig doing it but somehow it worked.

>brits making jokes about another country's lack of freedom

Their hotdogs are the bomb though.

why do most americans think that egg yolks and olive oil is so disgusting. actually curious, my mayo is actually aioli and i store it at room temperature

shut the fuck up

what kind of frying are you talking about??

acrylamiiiide

Every pepe has a little Martin Schulz in him

when people are dumb like shit the abuse food and become americans FAT FUCKS

so it has to be stopped somehow (well I just would not sell those fat FUCKS)

Still better than Merkel. I'd vote for him. Not because I like him, but because I despise Merkel

no, he is a Socialdemocrat from the far west of Germany.

only the guys in DIE LINKE have a stasi connection.

it has it's uses but not as the sole condiment with fries. mix some ketchup in with it and you're golden.

Dude fries on mayo is great. I just needed that dill and pickle kick to the mix so in comes Tartar.

Fries with all sorts of stuff is good. Spicy Mayo. Sweet and Sour. BBQ Sauce. Whipped cream. Caramel. Ketchup's good too if a bit convential for USA tastes.

Sweden how do you know of yhe highest fry in the land

he is not better than merkel. actually hes worse. Normally in germany you put the losers in the eu. but that loser somehow survived the loser pit and made it back. that makes him more the eu politician but not better than merkel.

>Still better than Merkel.

#good goy.

>fries and mayo
>mayo
>fries

t. Angela Merkel

>reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/