Am I the only one who had fun during the election beating shillary but is now can't stand drumpftards and alt-right...

Am I the only one who had fun during the election beating shillary but is now can't stand drumpftards and alt-right kikes?

nope, you are a special snowflake that experiences unique thoughts and feelings.

trumpkins are pure uncut anal cancer

>can't stand drumpftards and alt-right kikes?

No.

I'm so alt-right, I'm beside the space bar.

That's usually my response but this might be one of the only cases where he's the only one

>I liked trump in the election
>trump begins doing exactly what he said
>wtf I hate trump now

Either shill or mentally retarded

Did he actually promise to suck jewish dick?

So how this retarded "drumpf" thing started? are liberals so retarded that they can't even spell correctly?

I don't recall him talking about sucking dick but yes he made it abundantly clear he would be pro-Israel.

Playing devil's advocate here but I think it was more of an anti-Islam stance than a zionist one.

huh?

Protesting too much too soon exposes your agenda shill

it was during the elections people started to say drumpf in a atempt to trigger pol.
it failed.

To play devil's advocate, Hitler used sand niggers in an effort to get rid of jews.

I just hope Trump can outstump the juden.

Seems like it's pretty far along because kikes are getting pretty triggered by everything he's doing. But they're kikes. So I wouldn't put it past them to make us think that they don't like trump.

It's like a giant psy-op.

And why would that trigger anyone? it's not offensive, it's not funny, it's not clever.

It's just stupid.

>I'm about 18 or 19 and I'm surrounded by normies and (((friends))) but I don't have the strength or courage to actually state my views, so I'm just going to post online about how I hate the very cores I believe in
That sounds entirely like your problem user. Most of us a fit, mentally strong and willing to take a stand in life.
But good for you for being a self-hating cuck.

Jon 'ferret face' Oliver started it.

Youre trying to reason with imbeciles. Losers, who in spite of - on paper - better education make less money.

Jews financed a quarter of shillarys compaign?????

But seriously we cant let this guy get the nuke codes?

>trump is a racist bigot
>lmao his ancestral name sounds stupid XDD

liberal logic

1 post user. earning money there shill

I like Trump but Sup Forums has been fucking awful since the election started.
I especially hate the retarded kek threads, they need to bring back the XX for Sup Forums.

Yes.