Did she really have psychic powers? Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_gifts_of_the_Holy_Spirit
youtube.com/watch?v=pAaf8jNfGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZOwNK6n9U
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, supernatural events do not occur as it's all a load of shit

the Holy Spirit gives gifts.. the gift of knowledge the gift of wisdom...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_gifts_of_the_Holy_Spirit

She wrote some decent stuff created a decent school with pupils like G. Knight. At least she didn't go full degenerate like Crowley.

>Implying the holy spirit is real

I am stating the Holy Spirit is real eternal living God in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

>Implying "Jesus of Nazareth" was real too

lol. no reputable historian denies He existed. that's like denying Buddha or Confucius existed

I bet you're a real intellectual. Tell me more about your non-beliefs.

That's because of the mass Christian bias that has effected the way we view history.

The man has no documentation between infancy and adulthood and most of it was made decades after his supposed death, there were also countless "messiahs" in the region and everything special about Jesus had been done by some other cultures Messiah already

"Jesus" as we know his was likely an amalgamation of multiple people, not a singular person and he certainly not divine if her were a singular person

he's a fedora. country is full of em im afraid. Dion would be pissed

>That's because of the mass Christian bias that has effected the way we view history.

fucking kek. public education.

>Falling for the religion meme

There isn't enough evidence to convince me that a god exists, let alone the god of the Bible or Jesus

I'm no intellectual, I just don't have any reason to believe it

Catholic Primary, Secondary, Sixth form and University.

Why must I suffer like this user?

That's fair enough.

Have you read some books from some of the ascetics or saints yet? I'm sure you may have little to no interest in it seeing as you're more than likely set in your beliefs but they definitely give another viewpoint on the whole ordeal.

Perhaps, at the very least, they would help you solidify more arguments for your cause.

who is that?

so, public school. there's no difference today between the two

The one and only Dion Fortune

What was her connection to the Bogdanoff brothers

I used to be a hardcore catholic when I was younger, but then I took a step back and realised that not much of it made much sense

I'm not for any "cause" I just want to live my life they way I want to, as I probably would regardless of if I believed in a god or not like pretty much everyone on the planet

>There isn't enough evidence to convince me that a god exists
this argument always makes me laugh.
I think there is more evidence than you think. it's probably not the classical definition of the old, bearded man but something must exist as something caused everything into existence

Well, I hope that you can reconnect with the faith one day, user.

Just try to do good in the mean time.

>I just want to live my life they way I want to

this is what every degenerate in the world says

She studied under them after the Golden Dawn dissolved. They told her to not to follow the degenerate path of Crowley but to follow the Inner Light.

Care to give me some evidence then?

Nah, I'm honestly much happier without religion

holy shit i knew it! fucking bogdanoffs creeping me out how they appear in history

how about science faggot

>she

Like I said, care to give me some actual evidence?

Muh first cause doesn't apply to the universe in our current understanding

Indeed. Reason can get you to believe in the existence of a creator or prime mover but the leap to that entity telling you not to masturbate is too much.

>And do you think that unto such as you
>A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
>God gave a secret, and denied it me?
>Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!

youtube.com/watch?v=pAaf8jNfGtg

Maria Orsic definitely had powers and predicted the great memer of the rhineland

are you to retarded to think?
I meant science itself. Isn't that good evidence? It is true that we will always search for reasoning and understanding but you'll never see the end of the tunnel because what you will discover today has been caused by something else and so one.

Science and god doesn't cancel out.

You sound too much like this imbecile yelling MUH SCIENCE MUH SCIENCE as if one invalidates the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZOwNK6n9U

Until you can't anymore and then suddenly it becomes a metaphor.

>Muh first cause
"The first cause" doesn't work with our understanding of how the universe works, I don't think you have a good understanding of science there mate

This. All evidence suggests the causal chain is infinite. There has never been an observed instance of an uncaused cause.

>are you to retarded to think?
>to

t. Globalist occultist

Ofcourse magic is real. You're just trying to fool us so you can do all the magic yourself

The CIA recently released documents where they confirmed the existence of remote viewing.

Damn you caught me

>No source

Explain.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf

Don't know who it is but I will answer.
NO!
Because its bollocks.

Doesn't invalidate the question of how everything came into existence.
But my point to all this is that you can't say with 100% certainty that it doesn't exist, same way those who believe in it can't say it exists.

I'm actually an atheist/agnostic, but I don't go around acting smart telling people what they believe in is wrong and tipping fedoras, even though I oppose organized religion.

I'm just trying to be practical and reason with what's known.

Just because you don't have 100% certainty doesn't mean you can't have 98% and rely on it.

>Doesn't invalidate the question of how everything came into existence.

Where did I say that's an invalid question?

>But my point to all this is that you can't say with 100% certainty that it doesn't exist, same way those who believe in it can't say it exists.

I'm not claiming that either, I know I cannot claim to know that God is not real, but I'm living my life as if there is not one, as it's more practical that way

>I'm actually an atheist/agnostic

And any atheist with half a brain would also be an agnostic atheist

It's not super hard to be a gnostic atheist if you don't let theists put you into a, "Prove a negative," argument or let them continually change what the definition of their God is.

It's just a matter of proving God is a social phenomenon. It's a man-made event.

>It's not super hard to be a gnostic atheist if you don't let theists put you into a, "Prove a negative," argument or let them continually change what the definition of their God is.

Then you're an idiot, for all practical reasons god doesn't exist, but you cannot claim to know this, as much as you can't prove unicorns don't exist. You're as bad as the religious person who claims to know God does exist

Why? Because I can look at the definition of the various Gods and say, "Yeah, these things didn't happen or don't exist," and discount its existence?

Like I just said: stop letting them throw nonsensical definitions of what God is or change the "facts" they present and it's easy.

That's not how it works, for all practical reasons you are right, god doesn't exist, not does Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

The problem is that you cannot know with certainty that they do not exist, you can't claim to know that anything outside of your consciousness is real, like I said for all practical reasons you're right, but that's not how it works unfortunately

because the CIA is a trustworthy source of information...

>people applaud him for being atheist
jesus christ

That's exactly how falsification works, though. Again, you're letting them push you into a, "Prove a negative," and I refuse that position. They say, "This God exists," and presents a definition and, ultimately, a history to it. Then it's inevitably discounted. There's a reason they keep this slippery slope up with, "Well, God was on Mount Olympus," to, "Prime mover." It's as bad as liberal politics. Stop letting them bullshit their own definitions and just falsify what they give you.

wow dude brtottfoo man fuckin radical no fake