/ptg/ President Trump General - Presidential Anime Sleep Over Party With Abe Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump on ORly 2/6/17
youtu.be/rABNl-xkNe4
>Pres Trump @ MacDill AF Base 2/6/17
youtu.be/qodKceIkBYA
>Pres Trump Superb Owl interview 2/5/17
youtu.be/VVox2frrW64
>VP Pence @ Federalist Soc 2/4/17
youtu.be/n3S_MNcpvN8
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #2 2/3/17
youtu.be/cSew1jkb_40
>Pres Trump leaves for Winter WH 2/3/17
youtu.be/r6A9dwOfG-g
>Pres Trump reunites with FLotUS Melania 2/3/17
youtu.be/7BoAY_m3x2I
>Pres Trump meets Econ Adv Council 2/3/17
youtu.be/GAZju3n78Es
>Pres Trump signs EO on Finance Regs 2/3/17
youtu.be/yriGkIDnIjs
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
CONFIRMATION HEARINGS
pastebin.com/7JXPkkw3

FUN STUFF
>Marty McFly lands on our timeline
youtu.be/g5xs4vMx-fM
>Alex Jones gets high with Joe Rogan, redpilling ensues
youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM
>"Pres Trump told me to investigate whatever I want"
youtu.be/Rm4-YyPo1Xk
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtube.com/watch?v=kpN2mA2blVk
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpSB6dt4NfI
youtube.com/watch?v=DEK8FCBMkMQ
washingtonexaminer.com/on-muslim-immigration-europeans-are-much-trumpier-than-americans/article/2614167
youtube.com/watch?v=068VDRlyW_A
youtube.com/watch?v=fOIHYBzUcGk
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Who?

I can't stop laughing at all this liberal salt Sup Forums, my kidneys will fail

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

Leftism is a mental illness.

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

The constitution does not apply to non-citizens.

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

If you don't like anime, you aren't a real Trump supporter.

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

Forced diversity for good feels < Right person for the right job

DRUMPF

Too much super male vitality

Alex is a big guy.

Need more Trump Valentine's memes

I hope with Devos being confirmed the liberals and Democrats are starting to realize just how much they've lost

Education is a big deal for me.
Justify the Secretary of Education pick to me, please. And without talking about repealing Common Core. That's already a given.

Actual picture of Donald Trump when he has to make a serious decision.

A E S T H E T I C

youtube.com/watch?v=kpSB6dt4NfI

STATE OF WASHINGTON VS PRESIDENT TRUMP

ORAL ARGUMENTS OVER PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION

STARTS IN AROUND ~30 MINUTES

youtube.com/watch?v=DEK8FCBMkMQ

Yes, the only good news is he already announced this was his last term.

Hey guys, how is draining the swamp going?

>Exxon
>Blackwater
>Goldman Sachs

Oh.....SHAKE MY FUCKING HEAD

On Muslim immigration, Europeans are much 'Trumpier' than Americans

The Royal Institute of International Affairs, a British think tank, asked more than 10,000 respondents from 10 European countries whether they agreed with the following statement: "All further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped."

55 percent of Europeans, and 47 percent of Britons, said they did agree with this statement. Eastern European nationals were far more likely to agree. In no country surveyed did the share who disagreed with that statement exceed 32 percent.

washingtonexaminer.com/on-muslim-immigration-europeans-are-much-trumpier-than-americans/article/2614167

Animatronics confirmed

F

Remember that other grandma? the one that died sad because hillary didn't win? She died sad so this grandma could live happy to see her country saved.

F, Mrs. Hamman

F(iltered water)

She feeds off the blood of the dead soldiers her son has sent to die for Israel and constant fucking up the ME

Wait, isn't that just a photoshopped John McCain?

i thought about waiting for this thread but whatever

How about you kill yourself first

/quickrundown/ on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? Do they too bow to Soros?

How many of us are proud of Mike today? I watched it live and he did great. Fucking love you Mr. Pence, no homo.

F

Lifeless eyes... Black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

so what is the deal with airline food

What are the most popular Trump hashtags?

most definitely

>tfw Sup Forums would have me killed because my wife isn't white

Remember when Sup Forums sperged out over the pick?

That's because we slowed it down over here, if we were taking in as many as the EU we would be way up there.

Pretty sure that's complete horseshit living in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=068VDRlyW_A

TRUMP

Too little too late?

The end goal of DeVos is the end of the DoEdu, right?

Alex's grandmother.

F.

Pence swearing in DeVos any minute

>youtube.com/watch?v=fOIHYBzUcGk

>Blackwater
What does a PMC have to do with this?

already done before you came in, m8

out of all the things a shill could have picked to attack, you pick aggression and decisiveness, something everyone knows Trump for

ShariaBlue isn't sending their best

who's the qt in blue

Hopefully

At least she will fight the fucking teachers' union

divorce and replace you yellow fever betaboi

That department is illegal anyways. Education is a state issue.

Hillary Rodham Clinton unironically was given a 95% chance to win the United States Presidential election, was forced through the primaries against the will of Democratic Party constituents, was backed by the most powerful political donor in the world, and then lost by 74 electoral votes and did not win the election. She unironically had twice the funding, and exclaimed that her opponent’s supporters fell into “a basket of deplorables,” before being repudiated by one out of every two people who voted in the election. Barack Obama unironically said during the campaign that his party’s opponent would never be President, Trump proceeded to win 30 states and over 3000 counties and the election. Mainstream media outlets like CNN predicted a landslide for Clinton, upheld her globalist agenda as the only permissible choice, alienated most of the country’s population and ultimately cost their once historic and now infamous candidate the election.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that Hillary genuinely was given a 95% chance to win and lost the election to Donald Trump. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the Left is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see the God Emperor Make America Great Again.

Bump.

The founder is related to Devos, her brother I think.

PENCE SIGNING IN DEVOS SOON
>PENCE SIGNING IN DEVOS SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=fOIHYBzUcGk

That's the only reason i care about her though. No kid should have to go through the indoctrination that comes with Common core.

Amnesty International here. At the bottom you can see who funds them. Soros' Open Society is one of them.

This is the organization that are saying Assad hanged 13k ppl. And the NYT is running this tomorrow. It will be a fuckhuge story.

discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6185

literally a human museum, why is social security allowed?

Okay.
Done.
Now explain.

To see someone with personality among a bunch of dead brained idiots is refreshing for sure.

Getting all touchy with the guy from fox?

hold still, kiddo...

yeah, but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Yeah, but we started liking him pretty soon, we simply didn't know enough about him. I started realizing how based he was when leftists started flipping shit over how he was a home-grown tea party conservative and staunch Christian pro-lifer. And he's pretty comfy!

I agree that it shouldn't exist, and I agree that the Teacher's unions are way out of control(though I've never been able to articulate exactly how). But I do think the unions should still exist.

>Awoos are a collective being from unfathomable lovecraftian realms
>Extremely violent, undying, unyielding, omnipresent, fiercely loyal
>Their cute appearance is just to mask their true nature
>They are Kekian Valkyries to further the agenda of chaos
>Everytime you see an Awoo, you slip further into madness.
>Sup Forums has no idea what they have unleashed upon the world

Do not call up that which you cannot put down.
There is no going back...

"The Awoos were, the Awoos are, and the Awoos shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them. They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.
Through all this horror the Awoo stalked unperturbed. Once I saw her monstrously perched atop a mountain of bones, and wondered at the secrets that might lie behind her red eyes."

People will ask for proofs

F

Abdul McCain will live forever unless we kill him.

When John McCain's mom looks healthier here than Hillary does now.
R.I.P.

desu i would (no homo)

>amnesty international
>NYT

Also haven't they run this story before?

>MUH ASSAD IS CUTTING OUT PEOPLE'S EYES IN SECRET PRISONS SAYS SOME GUY NAMED CESAR

She's an irreligious kebab, not a gook

>TFW I don't have to deal with muslims for at least 5-8 years
>TFW Seeing a non white around here is about as common as seeing a shiny pokemon

F

Unions are fine but they need to sort themselves out

>It's worth noting that the gunshot Janick is responding to, she didn't learn about it from a 9-1-1 call. She learned about it from something called Shot Spotter. It's new technology that Chief Flynn and several other chiefs around the country have put in place that uses sensors around the city to detect when gunshots go off and tells the cops what block they happened on. What that means, though, is that even though Janick talks to several people who say, yeah, I heard a shot, not one of them called 9-1-1. No one in the neighborhood did. Sergeant Janick says this is common. When they installed Shot Spotter, the department found out that only 17% of all the shots fired were resulting in residents calling the police.

Crime is at an all time low goy

>ywn grow up in the WH
>ywn play in the Oval Office with Grandpa Trump
>ywn suckle Ivanka's fat nip

So, where the fuck do I go to read EXACTLY what Trumps current tax plan looks like? All I can find are contradicting sources. Specifically, some people are saying he has 3 tax brackets planned, and others (including an old document straight from his website) say 4. Like, I though fake news was a meme but thats literally all I can find half the time. I just want to know if I should be trying to defer some potential bonuses until next year, or go ahead and take em this year.

As is the case with most unions, they started off well-intended but have become a political arm of the left. Keeping them in check is healthy

That's quite a stretch

actually the funny thing is she probably still collects her husband's pension - 75% of an admiral's pay for probably 50 years now

donaldjtrump.com

you dumbo

Spain, why so low? Does Portugal need to annex you?

Are we ever going to find Trump guilty of underestimating ?

I know it's part of his rhetoric to make an outlandish statement and then promote a moderate, clarifying statement.

Here they're like zubats

Does anyone have the link to the court hearing?

she is just some obscure one time boss from an obscure(but largely popular among weebs) video game game

I can't help but imagine Trump as a terrific grandfather. He's the perfect candidate for tough on the outside, and lovable on the inside

Literally on his website since last year.

Hahaha, spain is truly the worst Ibera, they probably didn't bothered asking Portugal, they know damn well what we think about the moors here.

> 2010: 65000 moors
> 2030 projection: 65000 moors

I want the third one more than anything

H-how does that picture work?

Okay, maybe it is a ban on Muslims in general after all, but still. Why are we still showing compassion to this hypocritical religion?