What does POL think about this argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a59kELCi0Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Class is not more important than DNA. Niggers are dumb and violent no matter how much money the Jews funnel them.

Even if you in a Benz you still a nigga in a coupe
t. Kanye West

It's a true left wing argument, unlike the dumb liberalism which floods the media today.

Sup Forums thinks the establishment pushes SJW bullshit because they want white genocide or whatever, but that's not true. They push SJWism to get in the way of leftist analysis of their interventionist empire which is taking over the planet. For example, you now see leftists get called racist when they attempt to stand up for the poor because the liberals can't stand their precious token establishment figures getting criticised.

Listen to this clip from a socialst podcast about how much the hated Clinton, and you'll see what I mean.
youtube.com/watch?v=a59kELCi0Gk

It is important but it is not the MOST important. If the premise of the pic happens in reality then class would BECOME the most important because race has been removed from the scenario.

All war is class war.

The poor fight while the rich get richer. The best measure of a child's success in life is their zip code. Many diseases are preventable... if you are wealthy enough.

> inb4 Commie scum
> an-cap class realist

That argument works very well for individuals
Not big groups
Race is still a better predictor in politics

big groups that are in one class of society (for example the menial labourers) wouldn't have their desires, health, worldview affected by their class position in relation to other humans more than dna?

>Marxists rely on two absurd hypotheticals to explain why you should support applying their ideology to the real world

The hard truth is that class is malleable, but race is not. The more inelastic the characteristic used in group identity is, the stronger it will be.

>RACE
>SEX
>NATIONALITY
>RELIGION
>ETHNICITY
>LANGUAGE
>...
>...
>...
>SOCIAL CLASS

Fuck off commie scum.

It's shit.

Then why is it that the global elite capitalist classes of all nations, sexes, ethnicities languages have extreme political solidarity with each other behind the tables (we saw this in panama papers, we see this in elite islands and secrete lodges and underground party worlds we'll never hear of)

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>we saw this in panama papers

How much of this was for personal gain rather than solidarity with other rich individuals?

>we see this in elite islands and secrete lodges and underground party worlds we'll never hear of

Source?

Wrong. A poor crippled cis-het white male will always have more privilege than a wealthy gay trans black woman.

Yeah, whatever. Every single commie is an accessory to murder. That's way worse than being born a particular color. Just so you know.

>The best measure of a child's success in life is their zip code

There actually exists mounds of evidence to the contrary. Intelligence, work ethic, criminality etc., is largely genetic.

Care to cite some?

I bet there's a a ghetto somewhere in this rich community. A large ghetto

Wouldn't a society like this just constantly switch around positions in society since they are all embedded with the same skills and character? It's not like a ant colony where you are bred for a purpose.

they dont, so no.

these are litearlly the same fucking copypasta memes that are shared on pol thousands of times a day. only some virgin would never have seen this.

>if we lived in a world fundamentally different from reality my ideology would make sense
Yeah, fuck off.

Sage

Is that supposed to be an argument?

wrong, a kind girl will act like a nigger if she is poor? no there are people who will die before taking another life

>class matters more than race
>only people who reject this are poor people who think being white makes up for being poor
A rich white person would rather associate with a rich brown person than poor whites.

this. funny how the only people who think race matters more than class are poor whites.

Do niggers have distinct classes?

This is nonsense. Every major race on the planet began with the exact same class. They began with nothing in a land of plenty and had to innovate. Over thousands of years, the ancient Mediterraneans, Indo-Aryans, Europeans, and East Asians forged incredible civilizations that flourished, and were either destroyed by greater armies or defended. So, considering every race began with the same concept of having to innovate from nothing, yet the vast majority of races have transcended into powerful civilizations...why, in all of their time on Earth, has the Subsaharan African been unable to come up with a single form of civilization more advanced than primitive huts, hunter-gatherer societies, and no written languages? You can't blame Class. Every race started the same.

Well, there's the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study. Researchers took children of all races with adoptive parents of all races and economic status and tracked their performance in schools and on IQ tests. It was a huge study done over the course of (iirc) a decade, give or take. What they found was that socio-economic status was hardly a factor in a child's base intelligence and performance in school and that the results correlated more strongly with race. Of course, some people didn't like these results and a follow-up study was done several years later with a new set of children. This second study was eventually brought to a halt because they were seeing the same results.

>if the entire world right now were cleansed of all humans class would be the only thing that matters
Well that'll never happen, and it's a pretty fucking dumb hypothetical in the first place. Great argument, really activated my almonds

>every race started the same
>subsaharan climate, geography, agricultural requirements
>european winters, fertile lands
>same

>hypothetical with a priori rules and the eventual movement of goalposts

in the trash it goes

Those are jews.

a lot of them are jews yes, but there are also many non jewish bourgoise who are just as implicated

>why does the international elite have solidarity?

Great question that unironically made me think.

I'm operating under the assumption that "class" is defined as the sum total of someone's educational level and earning potential. If this definition of class is used, then it is not a strong predictor of tribalism (in America, anyways), as we see ideologues on both sides regardless of wealth or education.

The international elite that you mention, to me, appear to be more like a constructed "ethnicity" with their own value sets, culture, and interests. Natsocs would point to "the Jews" to explain the international elite, and they are both correct and incorrect - incorrect, insofar as there are more than just literal Jews involved (though literal Jews certainly are members of the elite, and in disproportionate numbers), but correct in that the international elite act cohesively in a manner resembling a tight-knit ethnoreligious group like the Jews.

In short, I acknowledge your point, but argue that the international elite operate more like their own ethnoreligious group than as a conventional social class.

>Many diseases are preventable... if you are wealthy enough.

The rich are super afraid of death, because they are atheist materialists. So you have billionaires eating rabbit food and drinking grass, to squeeze as much life out of their bodies as they can. Total mental torture.

I go with the traditional marxist conception of class definitions. SJW's and identity politics are cancer and shills for neoliberalism.

Classes in the sense that marx meant them were defined by those that own the means of production of a society, and the rest that have to sell their labour to them.

The bourgeois is actually a very tight and small class. A small business owner isn't a bourgeois or capitalist by Marx's classification (petit bourgeois was the term he used)

Everyone, regardless of race, would rather associate with rich people than with poor people. Are you two retarded?

Most athiests are not scared of death bro

I agree, but then again I'm a dirty commie