Who else has dropped their cucked religion because of this kike?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is southern baptist cucked?

APOLOGIZE

Come to Orthodoxy

>(((CNN)))

did that loing before this faggotry took hold, as my hatred for kikes grew it spread to every one of their abrahamic religions.

LMFAO.

Literally
>Apologize, Sup Forums

Christcucks btfo

I'm pretty fucking close, but he hasn't actually declared doctrine I disagree with, so I'm just waiting it out until we get a Young Pope-style guy in there.

Catholics are becoming as bad as the Episcopal "Church"

They think dinosaurs lived with humans, the earth is 6000 years old, and (((they)))) are the chosen people of god who we should protect and give shekels to.

So yes. Yes they are cucked.

NO CAKE FOR YOU

when life becomes memes, what will we meme?

>not becoming the Jew

Fucking Goys

Dont let the door hit you on the way out, fatty.

PS. Megachurch Evangelical trash arent Catholic anyways, so it doesnt apply to you.

>still being a christcuck or an atheist
>2017
Nope

No-one, fedora.

There are a few southern baptist churches that aren't cucked, but a good many of them are, and the Southern Baptist Association is a joke

no, you still practice pagan corpse worship.
t. gnostic

>Making your propoganda this obvious.

Why not become moslem and worship blacks?

I'm sorry they're such a bunch of disgusting faggots.

There. Happy now, Francis?

Apostolic succession was a mistake. It turns the clergy into a faggot club.

Actually the Koran says that Muhammad was a white man. Or at least his skin was pure white.

WTF! I love Muhammad now!

I did basically. I thought about getting back into church but what's the point? It's filled with too much "vibrancy."

That's a Catholic picture tho lol

No argument there. I can deal with women being priestess', but having literal faggots be priests (or even priestess') is way over the line.

Mediterranean philosophy combined with a fascist state will be the wests salvation.

Reminder that that is how Christianity appeared to decent ancient Romans.

oh yeah apologize to gays? fuck it im switching religion tomorrow pope can go suck dick all he wants with fake jesus

My bros gay and I still call him a faggot

listening to antipope lol

> implying Catholics are not gay pedos

>2017
>Not praying to the Greek pantheon

>tfw I graduated at the same school as he did

I'm thinking of starting going to a Reformed Baptist church.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

>Chapter 26: ALLAH'S MESSENGER (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) HAD A WHITE ELEGANT FACE

>Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

>Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."

>Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: I came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) from behind. I saw the whiteness of his armpits and he kept his arms away from his sides and raised his stomach (from the ground).

Haven't you noticed the world has become so degenerate that the only memes left are purity and traditional values? No pony pls

Test.

Just become Muslim

>christian should apologyze to some guys who happened to be born faggets
>apologyze for somehting they were born with
>apologyze to some others who devolve into degenerate pricks due to all the shitty media and hyper sexual propaganda
OH YOU DON'T SAY...
fuck Pope francis, goddamn hereitc...to be expected from an argie though

>Christians
We don't listen to the Pope you fucking retard. Catholics do. Catholic's have been cucked for years.

Jesuits are truly the cancer of Christianity

I think he should apologize for the rampant sexual abuse in his church (perpetrated by faggots) instead of apologizing to faggots

FINE. YOU WANT AN APOLOGY? ALRIGHT THEN. HERE IT IS.

I AM SORRY YOU ARE THE LAST OF YOUR BLOODLINE.

Yes. Was Church of England but that is supercvcked so looked into RC which was my dads religion and cant go into that now either due to this commie pope

And Jesus had most likely brown colored skin. So just convert already.

Dude, Catholics used to be badass, I used to be embarrassed to say I was Presbyterian in School. Now, fuck you guys are cucks now.

>Orthodoxy
You guys are welcome here

Checked

I don't have to apologise for anything. Keep your sick fetishes in your bedroom, don't force society to accept them.

I really like my catholicism for all the culture and art it brings me. Many festivities here in rural live still resolve around it.

But I'm getting increasingly annoyed by the whole Abrahamic thing which makes me want to leave behind all of it.
This lazy bum isn't helping either with his "poor church" thing.

Religion is just big business. He needs to say shit like this to appeal to the SJW masses

I'm Lutheran so we told the Pope to fuck off a few centuries ago

>Pope says Christians should apologize to gay people

My Grandma is 93 and is a devout Catholic. Unfortunately she suffered a stroke on Saturday night and is in the hospital and is going to die within 1-7 days now.

I'm glad she's not awake to see this shit.

Of course the whitest Pope had to be a faggot.

Argentina was a mistake.

>no link
Nice fake news faggot

Neither is acceptable.

tfw jews lament your church staying in the dark ages

blessing in disguise

And again, another time the NWO cards was right.

Leftists
>like this pope
>hate God

Christians
>dislike the pope
>Love God

OP
>dislike the pope
>dislike God

Hmm. I wonder..

I find it harder and harder to be Christian in any capacity except personally.
This is a tactic to get people who disagree with the dildo to feel isolated and it's fucking working.

>orthodoxy
>based
soviet cucks pls go

Apologise to children

> This has happened before.

> It will go down the same way.

ELCA or based Missouri Synod. Or even more based Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod?

Hopefully little to no one. That's stupid.

>an institution and its worldview are wrong because of current leader

Missouri right now, hard to find many Wisconsin ones in the south

You wouldn't have looked anyways.

Russian orthodoxy if fake orthodoxy

god why are argentinians so bluepilled
my dad went to a college where the pope was the principal and he says he was a pussy lol

>CNN says something about Trump "FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS"
>CNN says something about the Pope
>LOOK AT THIS COMMIE PIECE OF SHIT OMG

>An institution's world view is independent of the direction of its leader
Bad fruit, bad tree.

but thats not going to work, its the same logic as the cuckservatives

the kind of young people who would actually turn twards the church as an escape from the insane jewish degeneracy want a hardline reactionary

does anyone actually think SJWs are going to find jesus because the marxist cuckpope sold out basically everything the church stands for?

(((POPE FRANCIS)))

We Britbongs dropped the Pope a looooong time ago

No it wont work but they are kiddy fucking retards, they don't know better.

I'm a christian, but im not catholic so I don't care what he has to say.

What happened to the true popes? like pic related

I moved from Illinois to Massachussets for a while. What a Godless shithole the East Coast is!

OH GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY THE HELL IS EUROPE LIKE THIS
NEXT HES GONNA SAY THAT ALL THE WOMEN SHOULD GO AROUND NUDE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE SAND NIGGERS TO RAPE THEM

Can't the Vatican fire this cunt? Or are you Christians stuck with this cunt till he dies?

>bad fruit, bad tree

Good argument but that only works when the tree is the cause of the fruit being bad. Simply looking at shit leadership says nothing unless the shittiness extends from the nature of the institution's views.

There have been a few antipopes and many great popes.

And your church has been cucked for twice as long

He is a communist, globalist shill. Antipope. Fuck him. Don't drop your religion bc of one man. Push back, catholic.

don't give them more ideas, lad

Never.

#notmypope

i know, they still do it, and i didnt care enough to DL a picture of the orthodox church doing it when any orthodox member will tell you they do it.

better?

required reading

So catholics are basically satanists now. Nice...

atheist here considering larping as orthodox just to combat sjws

they've always been the synagogue of satan

Just curious
What are the differences between catholic and orthodox?
Do both have their own "pope"?

Yeah thats a bit ridiculous desu, I don't know why they do that but I can guarantee its not all of us

>(((CNN))

Look, I don't like the Pope, but you cannot trust fake news. They are twisting his words.

nothing. they sill practice pagan corpse worship.