Plan for racial purification

You guys need to realize that there is going to be a race war whether you want it or not. The very nature of the non-white races is that they HATE us and feel envy towards us and want to kill us, and given the chance, they will kill every last white person. Deporting them and sending them back to their own countries won't work. Eventually they will find a way to come back and will start to invade the white countries again. Therefore, the ONLY solution is to kill every single non white person. This is truly the FINAL solution to this problem. And therefore I have created a six stage plan for this. You faggots need to MEMORIZE this plan and therefore I will keep posting this over and over again until you faggots have memorized it and are willing to implement it.

Stage 1. Promote race unity amongst white people, although this stage will automatically happen as the race war progresses. White people will realize they can only trust other white people.
Stage 2. Kill all jews. Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.
Stage 3. Kill all blacks except the top 10% of attractive black women to be kept as sex slaves for white men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.
Stage 4. Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Keep the top 25% of attractive brown women to be used as sex slaves for white men.
Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.
Stage 6. Enjoy your white race utopia!

tl;dr

>Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians
>Indians

Why do you hate yourself parakeet?

kill yourself

Self loathing poo in loo.

POO
IN
LOO

Race war won't happen. If the shitskins of the world stood a chance they would have already started it. That's literally the reason globalists have resorted to diluting and out breeding the white race. Do you really think they would go into those lengths convincing Alison to fuck Jamal if they could just kill us in war?

no shit the parasites can't kill us. But why should we allow the parasites to continue to live? Better to get rid of them all

I saw this exact same thread twice already and even yesterday. Seriously, get a life OP

Literally schizophrenic

fuck you, you indian scum.

you indians are such lame fucking people. Why can't you all just kill yourself? You are nothing but parasites and contribute NOTHING of value to the human race.

Seriously, kill yourself

*posts a dalit*

fuck off faggot. She is far hotter than any chick you will ever get in your miserable pathetic rapist life

Please explain this esoteric Indian humor.

dalit means a low class woman, dark skin.

She is not dark skinned nor is she low class

>The very nature of the non-white races is that they HATE us

Us who? The poos? I seriously hope you're not thinking you're white.

id sniff those feet

who said i am a poo? maybe i am a white guy living in India?

Nice larping. I see you've learned how to use a VPN "white man". This will never happen. White America is far too cucked to even attempt it. It would also crash our fragile economy and cause other nations to intervene to stop the "human rights violations". We either play the long game and win with intelligence or we lose. This is our defining age. Either right wing whites start outbreeding the other races and promote right wing values to slowly make America inhospitable to other races or we just give up and call it a loss. That's if Soros and the other globalists don't see what we're up to and crash the nation with no survivors. I violently hate leftists too but no one is going to be throwing them out of helicopters in America any time soon.

>drinking Pepsi

GAS!