Diane Feinstein
John McCain
Lindsey Graham

Up to 30% of DC politicians are involved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8Txz6uhtWo&list=PLITNRLhj10BdOkLQBfJ8ASJOj6kZIQahv&index=6
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/senate_to_vote_tomorrow_on_jef.html
pagesix.com/2017/02/02/hundreds-pack-church-for-wall-street-moguls-funeral/
rollingstone.com/music/news/marc-spitz-veteran-music-journalist-and-author-dead-at-47-w465045
victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/fbi-insider-exclusive-california-pizzagate-pedo-rings-under-investigation-hollywoodnapa-valley-and-more/
youtu.be/ocfZmJMt9QA?t=980
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this legit?

Most likely. We'll find out when Sessions is confirmed AG.

bump to save from sliding
can anyone link me to the posts from FBI user's return? Haven't seen those yet.

reggie valent to my enterails

when does this happen?

Good.

Nice, can we get a quick rundown on what's happened so far?

I was into pizzagate and then the threads started to go to shit (likely CTR in retrospect).

Now I'm hearing there's news. Can someone bring me (and likely many other anons) up to speed?

Wall Street guy named Lorig just committed suicide. He and his wife ran in the same circles as the Clintons. Don't know if he's necessarily involved, but keep watching for bigwigs who an hero, might be an uptick soon.

sauce

On mobile but it was on nypost page six yesterday. Sorry about not having an archive ready.

Tomorrow night apparently

>imminent arrests
>just you wait and see
You're a stupid person, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=w8Txz6uhtWo&list=PLITNRLhj10BdOkLQBfJ8ASJOj6kZIQahv&index=6

VADE RETRO SATANAS
V
A
D
E

R
E
T
R
O

S
A
T
A
N
A
S

>All the countless hours of research
>it really is pretty much just the jews and their lies
That pic is so dead right

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/senate_to_vote_tomorrow_on_jef.html

>The Senate voted 52-47 Tuesday to end debate on the Sessions' nomination, setting the stage for a Wednesday vote. Sessions himself voted "present."

>Sessions' confirmation isn't expected to be as controversial. While he faced stiff opposition from Democrats during two-days of Judiciary Committee hearings - mostly due to concerns over his record on civil rights - Republicans appear united behind Sessions.

>Sessions could be sworn in as Attorney General as soon as Thursday, setting the stage for Gov. Robert Bentley to appoint someone to Sessions' seat.

he's citing FBIanon. Nothing proven

>youtube.com/watch?v=KAyYbDi5pZU

I don't often comment on how ugly men are; but FUCK THAT DUDE IS GROSS LOOKING.

Like fuck that idiot off the ugly shit smear... his face and voice made me angry and gay.

Aaaannnnnnnny day now they'll be arrests, reads the increasingly tired anons on Sup Forums for the nth time this year.

Hands cuffed behind his back, three shotgun blasts to his face?

Poor depressed bugger.

I know that feel in that image

this music is giving me cancer

we need Sessions in morons

His wife helped Denise Rich do one of the Angel Balls.

By Dick Johnson

>OP says 1/3 of DC politicians will be arrested for pedophilia soon
>checks flag
>Unknown

top kek

I read the URL like they were going to church to pray for his death.
What we should be doing honestly.
A lot of stuff concerning this is out of our hands now, so we should pray to Kek to realize the fruits our labor.

If you find new leads, you should keep on them though.

First minute is ear-rape. Only reason why I didn't post timestamp is due to embedded videos not using them.
Laibach is some good industrial though, if you like that thing.
Music like this is an exercise of spiritual hype for what's soon to happen.

Zipped in a duffle bag.

We should compile a list of famous people who suicided over the weekend.

I for one like to add Marc Spitz, music journalist, author and playwright. Spitz's writings on rock and roll and popular culture appeared in Spin as well as The New York Times, Maxim, Blender, Harp, Nylon and the New York Post. He died over the weekend but how he died is not listed.
rollingstone.com/music/news/marc-spitz-veteran-music-journalist-and-author-dead-at-47-w465045

Anyone else that killed themselves over the weekend?

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/fbi-insider-exclusive-california-pizzagate-pedo-rings-under-investigation-hollywoodnapa-valley-and-more/

What country are you posting from?

>j-just you CTR shills w-wait. When Trump is king he'll tear down this whole organization!

Alright, Trump is president. I'm still waiting for pizzagate to be blown out. Hell, I'm still waiting for crooked Hillary to spend time behind bars. Now I have to wait for Sessions? When he is appointed can you give me a heads up on what I'll have to wait for next? I'd just like to get a jump on things so your next excuse doesn't seem so far fetched.

>unknown

Dod we do the FBIs job for them?

proxy maybe? to protect his identity?

OP are (you) hiding on purpose?

You realize their sources are literally nothing more than a thread from right here. You do realize that, don't you? There is absolutely zero supporting evidence for these claims of arrests outside of this board. I'm not discounting pedogate, but you're being played with, and it's become this entropic cycle where someone larps some shit here, YouTube clickbaiters run with it, bloggers blog about it, and then people Like you complete the circle and bring it right back here. Its really quite amazing.

Okay, so what can be gleaned from this, and what reason do we believe the author had access to fbianon? I don't doubt this but facts are comfy.`

There are none. FBIAnon is and always was LARPing shit.

The only sources are literally /pol threads. That's literally it.

OP, Does Hawaii figure into these arrests?

yes but hasn't history redeemed him, or rather he was correct about many things?

Could be that this is all bullshit yeah for sure idk anymore I just want it to be true and it makes sense to me. Hopefully I'm right

Wrapped in chains in the bottom of a lake. Very, very depressed.

Also incorrect about just as many things

Jelly strayan at the attention FBIAnon got. Many such cases. Sad!

EXACTLY. We have some random user claiming to be with the FBI who can't spell for shit and suddenly we believe him? All this hype makes Trump look like an asshole if it doesn't happen this week when HE HAS NOT SAID IT WOULD. If it does, fan-fucking-tactic; but if it doesn't happen on a timeline pulled out of someone's ass that doesn't mean it's not going to.

The reason I think that FBI user was a LARPer is because he said arrests on Monday or today. Anyone with inside knowledge would surely know, as most of us do, Sessions wasn't gonna get sworn in until later this week.

where can I find the FBI user's return posts? really curious what he actually said

youtu.be/ocfZmJMt9QA?t=980

What about Chuckles the Clown?

Kek wills it.

1/2

Jesus fucking Christ. I've watched paint dry faster

FBIAnon hasn't posted a lot of credible evidence for good reason.
He also hasn't used a trip between instances, for good reason.
Keep an open mind.
He'll be proven/disqualified with time.

Behind a proxy for anonymity yes

FBI needs us for pushback against resistance from corrupt high ranking officials.

He and Nancy Pelosi are involved but they won't be arrested for some reason.

Clinton Foundation pulled out of Haiti a few days ago, dissolved their operations, and just yesterday there was a large, though low-level, bust of a pedophile ring running out of a hotel (at least at that time). Some arrested were American missionaries.
Today, a major honeypot operation targeted pedophiles in Memphis, TN, with tons of arrests, including some traffickers.
It's actually happening guys. Just go to the voat forum, it's much more active about pizzagate than Sup Forums, which has been infiltrated by shills for a while.

Buckle up Timmy. Shits about to get real.

Literally fake news tier buddy

No actual sources. Just anonymous Sup Forums posts anyone can make.

If anything is going to happen it'll be after sessions is sworn in on wednesday or thurs. If nothing happens after that, it's probably a guarantee nothing is ever going to happen.

Different user, there's probably more, but this is the only one I have

2/2

In his defense, he did say arrests would start on Monday or Tuesday, and there would be more recognizable names as they happen. There have been 2 massive arrests in Haiti and Memphis so far.

We will only know for sure when higher-ups start getting busted.

>If anything is going to happen it'll be after sessions is sworn in on wednesday or thurs
That's what we're waiting for. The democrats and pedo Republicans are delaying for a reason.

Why's he shitting with his pants on?

>1 Rial had been deposited into your account

PSA: the "FBI" guy spilling the beans on arrests on Sup Forums is not the same person as "FBIanon"

It fucking amazes me that I have to point this out, because I thought it was beyond obvious from their writing styles and behaviour alone.

Please let this take down McCain and Feinswine.
If this story even has a 10% chance of being true, it will be fucking epic.

Could be but it just doesn't fucking matter

Fair enough. I guess we'll know in a few days.

Andorra

banking jew country between Spain and France

you ask too many questions
thats how the graveyard got started

mouse over his flag, user, it says unknown

>John McCain
>In a pedo ring
Fake news

All the Republicans voting against Sessions tomorrow are confirmed pedos.

His best buddy is faggot Lindsey Graham

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Definitely not the real FBI user.

If this is legit then the propaganda victory for Trump is going to be massive

>it doesn't fucking matter

yes... yes it does fucktard.

The video you posted in your OP MAKES THE CLAIM THAT THE INFO HE'S PRESENTING ***Was the same FBI insider who leaked to Sup Forums during the elections and was almost 100% correct***

This fucking info comes from some LARP'ing /x/faggot who used an OP pic of Tony fucking Sopranno and does not write like FBIanon, and he has the spelling and grammar of a high school dropout.

Stick to posting gay bogdonoff memes or stupid hwindu threads you god damned reddit cancer kids.

Not an ounce of critical thinking... you fags just run with shit

>because it makes sense and I want to believe it

gtfo of here with that shit man

who says there cant be more than one FBI employee on Sup Forums?

What's your clue?

gonna have to agree. there are numerous grammatical errors and awkward phrasings in these new posts, and they don't even follow the linguistic patterns of original FBI user's posts.
Regardless, there are and will continue to be Pizzagate happenings this week.

Obviously the are more, but only FBIanon has credibility. Remember, Sup Forums is the satire board of peace.

meant to reply to this

What happened to all the banker suicides some years ago. Tens of bankers all commited suicide. Was that the time the democrats found out they got hacked?

I want to believe... Someone please tell me it's real.

i know

Andorra...

you'll see pessimistic faggot you'll see very soon

ids habbeding

Also note could be confirmation bias but again shit is lining up.

It would say Andorra if that was the flag idiot. The andorra flag has a deep blue stripe, mine is light blue.

I suspect they're throwing the lower level guys at us to obfuscate from the bigger fish like the banking families or royals.

Make no mistake, these are not the ringleaders.

confirmed for not real

I guess he thought it would be better to have a quick death than be tortured in prison. Convicts hate pedophiles.

are you happy now autist

Also everyone see pic related.