twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dats good boigah how much u want for ut

nope jews are

America is the good goy.

That implies there are good guys.
I don't see any.
Do you?

was Anakin?

We a good boy we dindu nuffin. We was tryna build a navy, minding our own business, then them racist japs shot us for no reason.

Nah, everyone else has burger envy. Shitskins and europoors, and europoor shitskins see that big, juicy burger and fries...then ,they see the few grains of rice, a rotted potato, and a sheep's eyeball on their own plate..they start hating.

day of the spatula when

Lets mix shit with medicine and say there's no such thing as pure medicine.

mmm burger

Sort of, but it's not your fault Jimmy. It's horribly jewed, and imposes it's (((politics))) on the rest of the world

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.

Not directly, but we are a rather large pawn of the enemy.

Yes.

We're currently trying to right that wrong, though.

million civilians dead due to the American military since 1945.
>>Burger even asks the question

Can you name one country which has killed even remotely as many civilians as America since ww2 ended?

Those meat patties, tho.

no you're just dogs. we settled that already

>threatens to wipe out all life if everyone doesn't continue to lick his asshole
>wait am i the bad guy?
>nah they just hate muh freedoms

mutually assured destruction maintains the peace

Come on admit it, you liked cobra over the joes anyway day of the week

No it does not. It maintains and aggressively promotes degeneracy as does the insane narrative that MAD is in any way useful. Justifying MAD in any way is directly serving death, you personally are a thrall of the devil.

We are never the bad guy. We never do anything wrong. We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right. And then we blame you.

>No it does not.
Yes it does. Country A has nuke. Country B has nuke. Country A and B don't like each other but are both aware they have nukes. Both are also aware that an all out exchange of nukes would do more harm than good. Country A and Country B maintain peace. The end.

You ass, now I have to go get some in-n-out.

>pretty story that ignores almost all factors involved to justify your own threat to wipe out all life
You disgust me, the very idea that threatening to wipe out all life can be justified in any situation represents how completely lost your entire country is. I pity you, you serve death and will all be destroyed for it as you deserve.

Can you guys imagine a world without the USA? China or Russia would be top dog, Europe would even be more cucked than it already is.

We are the last remaining light in this god-forsaken world. I would rather the world be destroyed 100 times over than the USA to step down as the world leader.

>BWAHHH IM MAKING THE SIGN OF THE CROSS AT THE AMERICANS BUT THEY ARENT EVEN AFFECTED! DOMINUS DOMINUS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY I CAST YE BURGERS OUT IN THE NAME OF GAWWWWD

Having different opinions or analysis doesn't mean the person you're arguing with is evil. If you were American you'd know this since we are allowed to think what we do.

Take your meds sweetie.

Good. I regret that we didn't annihilate every last one of you autistic krauts. We let you guys off way too easy, twice too!

Crafty mother fucker. I like your autisim Werner.

>I just want to wipe out all life if I don't get what I want man, chill it's just like my opinion dude.
I'm not the one who will suffer the consequences for your insane threats, you are.

America is the bad guy for one reason.....ENVY. The world is even more envious now that President Trump is our leader.

>gets involved in both world wars in Europe only in the last months after the wars have already been decided
>claims Burgerland "let Germany off way too easy"

You are like those kids claiming they invented frozen yoghurts.

Of course we are, being ruthless is necessary in order to survive in this cold and mean world. We keep the world in check, agree with us or not, we will fuck you sideways.

It's fascinating watching you triggered schizos lash out at any admonishment for your irritable condemnations of wrongthink, as if I was the same person with the same opinions about mutually assured destruction. It's a good thing you're largely irrelevant.

We were part of the victors who decided what we would do with you fucking LOSERS. Don't cry over the fact that your shit-hole of a country got blown the fuck out not once, but twice.

US industry supplied the armies that raped your pathetic country, you little turkish homosexual.

We also put those beady eyed japs in their place. Are you going to downplay that too? you envious little faggot.

No, the jews are the bad guys

Yes. America is a Jewish plaything, they wish to create a mixed race superpower to dominate all homogeneous nations. This will ensure a racially mixed planet and the ultimate Jewish victory.

>1941
>War decided

A whole fucking year before Stalingrad. Retard.

POO IN AISLE TWO

We liberated your country from the Soviets after defeating you twice on the battlefield. Whether you like it or not, USA won, Germany lost. END OF DISCUSSION.

Of course.
We're still ENTRENCHED with Jews. Until we're not, consider us firmly up to no fucking good.

America is not the bad guy, *cough* youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcjrN7X7Rc *cough* American is just a dick.

When I see ungrateful turks like you, who don't appreciate what the USA has done for your country, I feel like we should have just let the Soviets take all of Germany and rape you pathetic fucks out of existence.

Breaking down the berlin wall was a massive mistake, we needed to put you all into labor camps and just work you all to death.

In the pic, In-n-Out Burger. The best. Mmm

>We liberated your country from the Soviets
And with "liberated" you mean you agreed with the Soviets to split up Germany, and retreated from lots of territory gained during the last weeks of the campaign and handed it back to Stalin.

You are truly the Burgerrace. Liars.

This. The Jews are currently succeeding with their American 'project'.

No skulls on our caps yet, so no.

>Implying Germany was the bad guy in WWII
You can fuck right off with that false Jew shit.
We aided the wrong side.
You don't brag about helping the Jews crush Europe under their boots.

>who don't appreciate what the USA has done for your country
America has done jack shit. Only time NATO was ever used was in Afghanistan... and then we helped you. Only thing NATO has ever done is screw up the Middle East, so we got 1.5 million rapefugees.

Yes, thank you very much, really appreciate this shit!

The Soviets were never a threat after 1945. They were a threat in 1941 to 1945... and guess who supported them then.

>I will give you honest opinion that majority of world population have.
NO, USA is empire and No1 player but it a loose caonon a litlle bit, starting shits that they cant deal with.
Having thousand bases and military world wide with plane cariers is good for being strong against weak ones and spreading dominance.
There is NO good guy today user.
The real thing goverment of US is pushing a litlle bit too hard on midle east and then you got Russia/China united against you and you still play the game you cant win, its major loss for everyone and I am scared of some risky move on Russian border that would make ruskiess do some shit or shot planes and start some shit. Outcome could be devastating with soo many power on both sides.
I like americans but I think you are fooled by corporations/goverment/bankers/elites/wall street, its like thousand people that use one beautifull and rich country as a tool for their purpose but USA is great.
I hope that Trump and new people will have some influence to change that, even American citizen is living worse and worse every day, medical care system is fail, many military projects are overpiced and failed, over agressive geopolitical influence, greed, educational system is failure in there (costs too much with less and less oportunity for jobs later).
On the other side big guys stood up to show that you want do whatever you like and you are stoped for the first time!
Sooo...you are doing what every empire in history was doing, its cruel, bad but thats the way it goes.
You are not on your best and some shits with military threats against Russia/China are playing with fire on max lvl and everybody hates it.

We're all just nations stuck here looking out for ourselves. There really are no good or bad guys, every side is pretty fucked up.

Sho is, Nigga.

That is exactly what I mean, you fucking turk. Did you expect us to be buddy buddy with you kraut fucks? That's what you get for losing 2 world wars, fucking faggots.

We stopped being bad guys on January 20th, 2017

The American bible belt and the flyover states are the kikes biggest headache atm. The whites in these areas are pozz resistant.
The liberal costal cities are basically won. California is already a solid victory.

You better appreciate those rapefugees, you fucking turk. Don't get on the bad side of Uncle Sam, we already raped you in the mouth twice. Now why would a fucking turk-roach be upset over syrians? As far as I'm concerned, you two are the same shit.

Yeah we pretty much are but a better answer hasn't come about yet.

No, they are good goys.

yes

>Insecure Burger
You lose your shit every time someone speaks some truth about our country?
You realize you're defending the Jews raping Germany twice, right?

Fuck the rest of the world, they can suck my cock. We are gladly the bad guys, fuck europe, fuck asia, fuck the middle east too.

without a shadow of a doubt

So everything that doesn't fit your faggot narrative is the jews? You seem like an asshurt muslim, why would I hate jews? They kill muslims without breaking a sweat.

Don't tell me you sympathize with goat fucking pedos.

Fuck Germans too, they are easily the niggers of white people and have ruined europe 3 times over now.

I think I'll get it for dinner

>Why would I hate the Jews
kek Hi newfag

hello to you too, muhammad.

MAD is the single biggest thing causing a shift toward nihilism. There is a clear correlation between nuclear threat level and self destructive / promiscuous behavior.

How can anyone care about a future when we all know with certainty that if the present situation persists eventually the bombs will go off?

How can anyone be motivated to contribute to a society that's built on the idea of sucking up as much wealth as we can at gunpoint before we blow it all up?

How can a country threatening annihilation have any moral authority on any issue? It can't, instead moral ways of thinking are simply discounted, be good goys and listen to the autistic game theorists who have absolutely no clue about anything. Abandon morality and embrace nihilism, just have a bit of fun before we blow you up with your tax money.

America is the obese cuck faggot who worships niggers, fags and Jews.

NO! We'uh goot boy. we din du nuffin.

>Why would I hate the Jews
You only think that because you're still clearly blue-pilled on them.

america isn't the bad guy, (((america))) is the bad guy

Fellow burger here. Were pretty fucking cucked by nigs sjw feminazis etc butttt maybe our lord and savior trump can give us 4-8 years of salvation. Also fuck you all WE WALKED ON THE FUCKINGMOON.JPG

spbp

>Nihilism
>Going Anywhere

Kek I laughed.

Why are Italians so mean :(

The US is the helicopter parent and Earth is the kid

Yeh,

USA, UK and Israel is the Dark Triad and I personally wouldn't have it any other way.

we were, yes. we're trying to change that, and a little help from the left would be appreciated.
you're fighting /for/ the groups who are responsible for the overwhelming majority of human suffering in the world.
there were a lot of progressives who voted for trump, and they arrived at their conclusion somehow.
i find it interesting that the all seem to have a couple things in common: high logic, and they were not jacked into the propaganda machine during the election.

Trump isn't going to change anything
Whites, who built your country, are in steady decline and you have already embraced a self destructive multi racial and multi cultural society. The Next generations will be even more liberal, so I guess it's over for you as a Nation, at least as a white nation

Kill the jew tumor parasiting your country and you will become the greatest empire this planet never saw. I'm 200% sure of this, USA have still so much potential. But your energy, your faith and your morale are vampirized by theses demonic leechs.
Please USA, the change can only emerge from you or, it will never be. You are the last hope for the peoples to take back their country.

But deep inside me i know something is broken since the 9/11. You let the perpetrators getting away with this inside job, because deep inside you, you knew it was the only solution for the americans to keep their standard of living : keep stealing the oil all over the to protect the value of your (((holy))) currency.

It's why i'm affraid of the future. You will continue to be blind about the monstrous things your elite cabal is doing as long as it protect your wealth and your goods.
And it will never stop until you are destroyed. Because you are a threath to all of us.

America the country = top shelf
America the government = real life supervillian
America the people = former king chad who now works a deadend job, is severely overweight and is addicted to oxycontin. Still retains alpha personality.

good and bad are social constructs
good = something in your interests
bad = something that goes against your interests
another victim of culture

i dundu nuffin

Yes, you collectively strayed off the path intended by the founding fathers, the very reason your nation came to be

This does not mean that there aren't others worse than you, say chinks or European cucknion but for different reasons

>America the people = former king chad who now works a deadend job, is severely overweight and is addicted to oxycontin. Still retains alpha personality.

Aren't you faggots basically us with more inflation, more unemployment, worse housing prices, and an economy that is stagnant?

No, they're just powerful and you can't always play nice if you want to stay in power

Any nation that used to be powerful has generally been regarded as "evil"

Jewmerica is the reason Israel exists

The Soviet Union killed hundred of millions after ww2.

Don't worry surrender bro the war is coming

VA LOS KEKIS

At times. Its all about resources and obviously shekels. If America was the bad guy the population of Earth would plummet faster then a harlot blowing an eightball.

Wait, for some reason it translated "Edit" to "Citation needed" lol

:^)

>Next generation will be even more liberal
Wrong. Gen Z is already the most conservative generation since the traditionalists.

Our countries are too hard to compare cause we have 1/10th the population and more landmass.

But yeah we're essentially stuck in 1996 over here without the economic boom. America could end our economy overnight and more than likely annex Canada simply by stopping all trade with us.

Except you won't cause your populace couldn't last 1 year here, all you's are just wolf and cougar and bear meat once you cross the border, guy.

WRONG
Nazis basically created Israel

It will be changed for sure.

obviously

>This meme again