Am I experiencing a global media conspiracy against Donald Trump, or is he as retard as the media depicts him?

am I experiencing a global media conspiracy against Donald Trump, or is he as retard as the media depicts him?

If I can't trust the news papers, the local news, the radio or the internet media. then who should I trust? you?

I don't think so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
youtu.be/rbBX6aEzEz8
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The United States doesn't even real. It's trick to keep you from learning of truth.

>If I can't trust the news papers, the local news, the radio or the internet media. then who should I trust
Lurk more you dumb normie trash

listen pablo el mucho gracias

So I need to dig on the internet in order to get my daily dose of "reality"?

Both the mainstream media and alternative media barely ever report full facts.
It's just half-truth partisanship at this point. Only the most minor of reports are mostly factual. The bigger headlines always try to twist things under an ideological motive.

Its not a media conspiracy, they're legitimate, honest people and only broadcast the truth

the lizard people control us

Jesuschrist, so they are just a bunch of liars, conspirating against everyone?

So you are basically saying there is some jew/zionist behind every mainstream media, manipulating reporters, news histories, facts, everything, and people just go by it?

Like, they don't even fucking complain or anything?

Whats next? Aliens are real? Ghosts exists and the reptilians are governing us?

I was 2 seconds late...

see what I mean?

Sup Forums is basically /x/

just a bunch of wackos claiming that (((the news))) are some part of conspiracy group against us

You practically have to be a full blown investigative reporter yourself to get any proper facts these days.

The modern journalism profession is complete shit.

But its true that Jews either own or run all mainstream media, you can verify this yourself if you wanted to.

>reptilians are governing us
see Also Aliens aren't real, they're really demons sent by Satan to decieve the world into taking the mark of the beast and forfeiting their humanity for transhumanism. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

>The modern journalism profession is complete shit.

yes I agree, but maybe it was alredy shit many years before

now that you mention the (((jew)))

Donald Trump's children are married to Jewish people

In fact, his son-in-law Jared Cuckstein, who happens to be (((jewish))) is part of his workforce at the white house

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE (((JEWS))) TALK SHIT BOUT TRUMP?

There are some unbiased surges but you have to hunt pretty hard. NPR is pretty good.

But basically the days of impartial news are over. Almost no one just reports facts. They all report facts, and then try to tell you what these facts mean.

Instead of
>4 dead in Kosovo from suspected terrorist bombing

It's
>Trump silent on Kosovo's most brutal terrorist attack on decades
>What Trump's lack of reaction means for long term global relations, and why you should be afraid.

Nice way to completely exaggerate what I said. I simply said most news media tell HALF TRUTHS in order to push an ideological motive. It's still factual but they mostly miss some parts out, as we can see a perfect example from the US election.
Like I said too, when it's minor things that aren't politically related, there usually reported accurately.
Completely blowing up what i said into an irrelevant rant just shows how weak minded you are.

>media lies to you
wow, like, dude conspiracies are for crazy people
you're not crazy are you
haha :)

It's not about being a conspiracy. But you are being deliberately lied to because it works.

Let's make a hypothetical scenario where a male defends himself from a female attacker.

Which news story are you more likely to click on?
>Man Defends Himself from Assailant

>Sexist Man Brutally Beats Down a Woman (Video)

While both articles could be events that happened, they are only feeding you half truths or whatever fits the narrative.

Why would the media ever lie to you?

This movie gave me a boner.

I'm old, not that old, but old.

It has become much worse. There was always bias and muckraking, but today they're pretty much just ideological propaganda machines.

True 5th column shit.

you came here to set up this post you kike shill cunt

the news makes money

what makes news?

controversy.

who made the controversy? probably uncle george and his over 50 activist learning centers

who fans the flames? news/social media.

then there are protests and more news to make of it and blah blah blah blah BLAH

the trick is to remain skeptical and never falter from the possibility of being lied too, but remain cool about it

There is OBVIOUS media bias against Trump

Why does she have a nig nose?

Dude.

I'm taking a course in media and communication and they teach you about narratives in journalism right of the bat.

>am I experiencing a global media conspiracy against Donald Trump

Yup /thread

If the media would just push the idea that he's an incompetent, which I have half a mind to beleive, instead of the baseless claim that he's some sort of "hitler 2 :electric bugaloo" they would have more more success in their propagandist efforts.

I collect these

Fucking trips

I would tell you to trust in yourself and your own judgement but the fact you haven't already come to that conclusion and choose to instead rely solely on outside sources means you are an unreliable retard with poor judgement

Now do us all a favor and get beheaded by some Zetas you mestizo rape baby

More please

You're in Mexico, so I assume your media is just loud Spanish yelling about Trump being a stupid gringo while Aztec-Spaniard cum-babbys shake their ass implants and tell you the weather.

>am I experiencing a global media conspiracy against Donald Trump, or is he as retard as the media depicts him?

>If I can't trust the news papers, the local news, the radio or the internet media. then who should I
>trust? you?

>I don't think so

Your own experience and your families..

Trust Univision they are 100% trustworthy and never wrong.

>I should trust the people financed by pedophile sadist billionaires and their ilk

This is why hispanics are fucking retarded and their nations are all shit.

This one's a personal favorite.

you can trust this:
youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8

Trips of truth.

Everyone should just ignore the insane and evil and take the green pill.

Not trump related, but here's a mysterious truck attack by Meccatron Prime.

both

he really is a retard and the media really do have a bias against him

>conspiracy
Yes, this is what it looks like when someone in power is actually trying to change things

It doesn't work unless the two articles are from the same sources.

yeah this makes them best

Huh yuo what ?

Something like 93% of all journalists and editors vote Democrat and identify as Democrats.

You seriously expect them to not report with bias? Especially in this environment?

Read Yahoo for the normal MSM spin
Read Breitbart for the alternative view
Read Sup Forums for the truth

Very easy way to see what media is doing vs trump is simply read a basic transcript of anything he said and look at what is reported.

>am I experiencing a global media conspiracy against Donald Trump
yes

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

There was a time in the US when you could be reasonably certain that the media was mostly telling the truth, even if they presented the facts in an incredibly partisan way.

But then Trump made everyone lose their minds in 2016 and the media started spreading outright lies on a regular basis. The US media has no credibility in the US anymore. The only people who believe it are the cucks in Germany/Sweden. It's absolutely surreal.

After 2016, there is finally no longer a reason to ever watch televison again.

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

I feel better. Thank you.

both

He has some pretty dumb ideas about how to fix things but because liberals are in denial about why they lost they keep barking out easy debunked horseshit that continues to erode their credibility

Look up pre nazi Germany, it's happened before. How come it's so difficult for retarded women to believe something that's happened in the past would happen again?

What do you think

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

Read Nassim Taleb's stuff

There are powerful interests to remove him from power

Who do you trust, Sup Forums or MSM?

>am I experiencing a global media conspiracy against Donald Trump, or is he as retard as the media depicts him?

fallacy of the excluded middle.

This is the age of the crowned and conquering child. It's not only stupider than you imagine, it's stupider than you CAN imagine.

It's called REFUGE IN AUDACITY

"It can't be true that the media lies to us, that's just silly"

That's why it's so effective.

My favorite --> "Did you know Trump owns
stock in the companies building the new pipelines"

O'rlly

You're going to have to start doing your homework, and stop believing just what you are fed; there's no room for lazy people in the new paradigm.

I gotta say I only turn on the tv to watch movies on HBO or Netflix

>is he as retard as the media depicts him?

Yes, you don't need to read the media or listen to me to figure that out. You can simply observe what the fuck he and his cabinet are doing to US.

Yanks are about to get taste of some real neoliberalism.

>when a nor is discovers pol
Fuck off faggot.
Everything is okay , go watch CNN, back to the soothing illusions mass packaged for your Iimpotent normie brain
Russia is evil, the GOVERMENT is good, trump is literally Hitler , we must fight white supremacy

I'll trust in Good God.

Same, but I use my laptop. I would classify that as cinema, not television though.

He's saying congress is used to snug films of children, not rural "honest" people

>flag
Remember to use a proxy next time.

Well, dear normie, now you are learning how mainstream media actually works.

You see, isn't really a conspiracy.

The media need to sell their product. And their product is basically propaganda. Especially political propaganda.

Give the audience what the sponsors want them to hear.

You see, there was a time, a long time ago, in which the media competed in the opinion market, selling their product in a varied way.

Today, however, interests seem curiously convergent.

The media market became an opinion cartel. The opinionated mediocrity is an absolute rule. Everyone agrees. For everyone is equally imbecile.

As the smoking man says, "trust no one". Seek your own truths.

youtu.be/rbBX6aEzEz8

Methylsulfonylmethane of course.

Gotta have my vitamin supplements like momma would like.

>falling for the chemical jew
>oblivious about the master chemical

>mfw I realized that Sup Forums is currently more trustworthy than the mainstream media

why bash him for the taking the first few steps out of the fog of the kike msm?

sure

Cherry picking beaner.

Everyone has an agenda. Be a nationalist, keep it simple.

Alex Jones is alright, goes crazy too much. Breitbart and Zerohedge are alright. All news has faults; there is no "mainstream media." It's Globalist media.

>is the media blatantly trying to change my opinion with biased reporting?
Gee.

goes both ways m8

go cherry pick which news are fake news, and declare every fucking news as fake

pretty much pal, like you i didn't believe the shit about the kikes being the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes, but when you do some research and are patient enough you will see that it's always them or some moron being controled by them, i mean just look at the owners of the banks, the leaders of the EU and US (not even trump escapes their influence, his daughter gets kike'd hard every night while some here praise his support for israel...who would have thought that day would come ekekkekekek). Like many guys here have stated, the media will always lie to you or make shit up to serve certain agenda. When i first heared of the sand nigger crisis in europe i thought it really wasn't that bad or that europeans weren't these "cucks" these guys claimed they were, but after watching some videos made by regular euros and the dudes pushing for all those policies allowing more nigger and muslims to immigrate to europe i freaked out (Sweden's case was rather funny at firat, but then you cross a thing red line into the real of fucking bizarre).

Checked.

Got it in a nutshell, the conspiracy is so loose knit that it can't really be called one outside of bilderbergers etc.

Thats what makes the outlook so bleak, there isn't a singular entity to attack.

Get some Yuri in you OP
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

go back to univision

Its not necesary to have a mastermind pull the strings people themselves are biased in their reporting and journalist have become very lazy you wont see them risking their skin anymore, its easier just to play along.

If the media was in the market for the popular opinion wouldn't they be pro trump? As per Trump's numbers? Don't you know that he won the popular vote if you discount the illegal voters?