White Nationalism on Campus

So my campus just said that this is allowed to be posted on campus because of free speech. I'm gonna be posting some white nationalism stuff around campus because "free speech".
Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZhfpRougMk
american-vanguard.org/posters/
mobile.twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/828716715374673921
pastebin.com/P3qvwg4v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White Lives Matter.

just print out this graph and put it everywhere

Trump 2020

Libtards would cheer on the prospect of white race dying out

Put this up everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=TZhfpRougMk

These have really triggered people aruond the country. Use the "We have a right to exist" one because there really is no other argument against that besides them admitting they want us all to die.

No what you want to do is print 100 of the same poster. Keep posting it till the white students get sick of it. Even post some praising white genocide

why don't you post literally the same thing but replace "white people" with black people? Anything else is not really taking the piss out of the poster itself.

The best redpill would be some extremly "progressive" false flag, like the call for white women to sterilize themeselves or give free sex to niggers as reparations for slavery

Be careful doing this, if the wrong person sees you they might get physical.

normie guys won't. establishment repubs won't

>Latino or Hispanic only one increasing

Holy fuck man we need two walls and probably a purge

this

Make it simple like this, while still being effective

"White People are People As well"
or Just like
Take a Picture of a White Man and just have the word "Pride" on the poster

It's a good thing my campus is actually fairly red.

I like it. Tasteful while still inflammatory.

Those "don't be ashamed of who you are" ones are pretty nice and not overly offensive unless you're a racist

these are great, OP, print this out and make sure to hang it right beside that jewish shit in your picture. should really make those fuckers think.

mobile.twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/828716715374673921

Yeah, I'm prepared for something like that. I try to keep myself in shape and spar with my friends, so I'm not to concerned.

This will change with trump and a good econemy

At least slow it down : (

>shit on whites for 40 years

>be surprised when people get pissed

We considered doing this. We printed some out already.
I like it. I'm on a mostly white male campus. (65% is white males) so it could work.

this.

it's gonna make it easier to defend and even funnier when people get up in arms about white people being treated like humans

Go in Stealth when you do it to confuse them. Wear a BLM jacket with an exposed Feel the Bern t-shirt

pastebin.com/P3qvwg4v
Here's a list of flyers that you can use.

This.
Remember to tape the poster right next to theirs and connected so removing one removes.both

Invert the colors of the poster

There aren't many minorities except for asians, so that would probably make me stand out.

That was the plan

"Only Kill Whites"

>'working together we are stronger'
>'Only discriminate against white people'

Trigger the shit out of these snowflakes.

Wouldn't work on most campuses . Women would actually do it and white guys just want tof fuck Asian girls anyway. We are too cucked.

just take the same sign and change the race

don't overthink it stupid just make your point and btfo the tards

bomp

Factual Falcon always gives a good triggering

i want nothing more than to die in a war.

We printed some out like that already. I'll post pics once they're up

print out a bunch of Awyattmann comics

or post some false flag anti-white stuff to make whites more resentful of all the hatred they're getting.

Use this

We got some from American Vanguard. This was the choice.

or Force the word White into the poster

LGBTPW

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Pedosexual, White

Like all liberal spawned ideologies, they are best defeated by follow through. Invent an anti white group, maybe with an email contact, and see who responds.
They will probably be idiots and dox themselves, large potential for lulz

Is that at UVIC?

Anything other than this won't get the point across. Just make a bunch of the same signs but with different races and put them up next to all of the original signs. I hope you emailed someone about those signs so you have evidence that the school is being biased.

actually props to your campus for respecting free speech, we'll see if they have the same sympathy for you

This is OP, but I have a meeting and had to switch to my phone.

It's at Michigan Technological University.

You picked the edgiest one. Like another user said, you need to be as tame as possible to point out their hypocrisy. Do either the "We Have a Right to Exist" one or take their signs and change the race.

Age.

My campus let niggers post black power symbols for black history month

Good point. We'll trash that one.

We have a huge 4 day campus carnival coming up, so we wanted it to be big.

I support this.

>take their signs and change the race

This is perfect.

got a winner

I like that one too

Make the white libtards squirm a little bit

why no cuntpunt? would be more accurate!

This!

Or this

Why not go back to 1950 when it was 95% white? 83% makes it look like America was never truly white.

One more has woken up to see muh niggers are a distraction

Bumping

OP. Use the American vanguard posters. They are proven trigger magnets

heighten the contradictions.

make colored marxists go after white people, so white people have get their shit together.

p.s. marxists = their ideology boils down to taking your stuff away

This also

mandatory

Might be better without the literal fascist symbol in the American Vanguard logo. Give them ZERO grounds to invoke muh Hitler.

>I like the logo

>take their signs and change the race.

inb4 (((they))) take down their sign, photograph yours by itself, and get you expelled for unprovoked racism.

>document everything, make sure to get a shot of the signs side by side

I understand where your coming from on this but if "discriminate against white people" is free speech then logically speaking how is a facist symbol not. Keep in mind I am aware that liberals do not need logic to justify their actions.

forgot a personal favorite
amazing design on this thing

>Keep in mind I am aware that liberals do not need logic to justify their actions.

A fascist symbol would let them construe your poster as threatening or violent since it is identified with an unironic genocide.

To win the public's hearts and minds you must cause them to chimp out without any plausible explanation other than white hatred.

Yeah, we took that into account.

This
Best way to point out how racist the other one is

Here's the link to all the American Vanguard posters, but I don't really know anything about the organization.

We got some stuff from them. I like the old style that the posters have

Well stated.

The left will say that since racism is prejudice + power and whites have the power their poster is by definition not racist. Since it is not racist it is not reasonable to put up a racist poster of your own as satire since there is no racism to satirize. You will be accused of unprovoked racism.

>really

This argument from the left only works on SJWs and college females, publicizing it to the broader public would result in a backlash against it. Very useful!

That's true. Me and my buddies are fully aware of the risks of what we're doing. We are prepared for what's coming.

Maybe we'll make it on Buzzfeed.

>tfw school hiring office sends out job opportunities on campus
>One literally said "Woman and minorities preferred"

I wish I had saved it, I deleted it out of anger.

Should have reported it. Have a buddy forward it to you. It's a Title IX violation.

Good lads. I fully support your actions. If they hit you with the SJW definition of racism shift language to discrimination since that doesn't have a Jewish spin on it and it is the word they used. Refuse to use the word racism, beat them by their own rules.

Your problem with the sign is it is a call for discrimination against a specific racial group. Your sign is satirical and is intended to start a conversation about the desirability of calls to discriminate based on race.

Out left them.

>amazing design

Uhhhh someone has never designed anything in their lives.

This was 2yrs ago or so. Back then things weren't as bad.

greetings fellow techie

is that the MEEM building?

Thanks for the advice. I've gotten good at debating with these guys, but I hadn't thought of that.

>is that the MEEM building?
In the MEEM, Dillman, and Fisher. They've been popping up since Sunday.

Post more things like the one in your picture.

Do NOT post actual white nationalist stuff like "save the white race", that's annoying and people don't like annoying

What you want is to pretend you're an SJW and post things like "OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY, because it'll annoy people and drive them away from the left