Is it degenerate that the main reason I support abortion is because of the threat of overpopulation and the depletion...

Is it degenerate that the main reason I support abortion is because of the threat of overpopulation and the depletion of resources?

only if you support it in developed nations where population is already declining naturally due to low birthrate instead of the developing world where it is skyrocketing despite already having high population density

Nope. Being "pruh-leif" is just being sentimental, stupid, blue-pilled, unoriginal, innocent, naïve etc.

No, it's retarded.

Cutting of foreign aid to 3rd world countries & Forced sterilisation for chinks, poos niggers and wetbacks if they get too bad in the future
There's the solution to overpopulation

I have to imagine cutting off foreign aide would lead to more rapes.

You can't rape when you're starving/not taking you government funded aids medication

You should support abortions because of muh freedoms, above all.

the ones that are actually multiplying like rabbits are african niggers. All white populations have already fertility rates below replacement rate

Only the third world has an overpopulation problem. The white world has an underpopulation problem.

the main reason i support abortion is because it's basically animal control

>I am against it from an ethical standpoint
>I am for it for population control
>I am against it when you start getting into Minerva and shit

My view

>the developing world where [birthrate] is skyrocketing despite already having high population density
3rd world country parents have lots of kids because that is their retirement plan, since there is no OAP or Social Security.

LOL. Which is basically saying "only the best blacks are smarter than the average white."

Also,
>inb4 someone claims "the world isn't overpopulated"

>that picture

well if I'm going to be completely honest the whole population control argument is the only one I can actually make sense of when it comes to abortion.
That doesnt mean I support it though. When it comes to population control you have to give people a chance to prove wether or not they deserve to belong to society. Unborn babies dont exactly have that chance.

>threat of overpopulation

*Some* Cities are terribly overpopulated or stuffed to the gills with welfare leeches. Rural areas are empty as fuck, there are massive swathes of open land ready to be developed but it just hasn't because there's no real estate value.

We haven't even terraformed the deserts
Or begun to colonize the VAST depths of the ocean which cover many times the surface area of our 'overpopulated' landscape.
Or even begun to dig out and settle the deep caverns of the earth to construct a society entirely reliant upon plentiful geothermal energy.

Goddamn. The Earth has so much potential but people can't stop freaking out about a few 3% patches of it's surface.

>The Earth has so much potential
not when it's full of niggers. look at africa

>(((big surprise))))

Think about it. it isn't smart black people having the abortions when its covered by the state. They are literally breeding them smarter. That's what integration has always been about, populations, demographics, control.

agree with the pic. the cucks are making africa worse by feeding them and pushing them over the carrying capacity established by their "society"

think about it:
>white countries overproduce food and just give it away
>nog countries can't even feed themselves
>there is no difference between races

> falls for overpopulation meme

ya got goofed ya baby killer

The fucked up thing is how many kids a low-income family has when compared to a middle to upper class. Smart people suck at reproducing, they count the costs, they weigh the time and financial situation and ask if they can truly commit and be responsible.

>They are literally breeding them smarter.
i could not possibly disagree more. look at nigger "culture" today vs in the 1950's

The real damage is how it completely crippled their ability to form an agricultural system of their own. Imagine being a rural farmer in Africa, you grow your crops, fearful of local warlords and marauding bands of feral nogs. Then you finally bring your harvest to market only to see several AID trucks pulled out giving away food for free. Who the fuck is going to pay you for food when they can just depend on foreign aid? Farmers can't cover the expenses of their craft, farmers go extinct, Africa becomes more dependent.

At this point expecting Africa to fend for itself is like expecting a dog that's spent 10 years in the lap of domesticated luxury to be able to survive in the wild.

Not at all, its justified. We have too many hopeless violent unteachable kids polluting public schools already. It should be a free and actively encouraged service. Would save taxpayers billions in the long run and help filter out the garbage of society like ghetto blacks and violent poor families

>farmer in Africa
nice meme