/Trumgret/ General

I can't believe I voted for that FRAUD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't believe you voted for him either

It isn't my fault. I drank too much of the Sup Forums koolaid and let memes dictate my vote.

This is YOUR fault Sup Forums

"Stu? What are you doing?"

i cant believe you faggots are getting paid to shill this hard.

"posting a shill thread on Sup Forums"

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Same, can't believe I voted for Drumpf... I'm shaking.

let me rephrase that.
I literally don't believe you.

"it's 4 o'clock in the morning why you posting a shill thread on Sup Forums?"

Have some flawless logic.

lel i'm not even amerigan so i don't have the displeasure for not not voting for him.

Maybe you could actually kill yourself then instead of posting low quality wojacks?

"Because I lost control of my life"

hello shartblue *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Hello Shill!!

Fpbp

>Hunger Games
>Duck Tales
Every time, E V E R Y S I N G L E T I M E. liberals refer to fictional shit to get the political viewpoints across. None of them live in reality.

>shilling this hard
lmao

I don't understand how more reds don't regret it after seeing that he's just a puppet of Isreal. Not that Hillary would've been any different. Was anybody up for the running NOT in Israel's pocket?

I don't believe you voted for Trump.

Even full-fledged libtards here have begrudgingly admitted that Trump isn't as bad as they thought he'd be (though they say shit about the "muslim ban")

>I'm shaking.
Low quality bait. Take a free helicopter ride.

ayy brah can ya pass me the rest of them crew samples?

>tfw I voted for Humpty Dumbpty Drumpfy

I used to be a Trump supporter but he's going too far. Why didn't we listen to Hillary? She was actually right all along. but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Truly horrifying.

All you Trump voters have a stockholders stake in our destruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA

What the fuck are you talking about? Liberals are still throwing hissy fits over every word he says, and even conservatives realize that the muslim ban is a disaster. I'm moderate and on the fence about Trump so far, but why the fuck is Iran on that list? How is Pakistan NOT on that list. The thing is just retarded.

Thanks for this new iteration.

hi CTR bot

can't wait till we can kill everyone on welfare

I've actually read all that a year back

Showered twice afterwards

that's gross, sweden

>Always passing the blame off to someone else
This is why you'll always be a loser

>thinking obvious satire is a low quality bait
>brit
Checks out

>Doing exactly what he told us he'd do
>Somehow a fraud
That's where you faggots expose your shilling.
If you were really one of us, none of what Trump's doing would be remotely bothering you, because he told you already.
The only people who didn't really get the message, were the lefties watching the (((MSM))) who didn't cover Trump properly in the first place.

checked