Save France

Le Pen needs to win this election. We must save France from the impeding cuckening. I remember what France did for the US. I remember Lafayette. I'm not going to let my French bros fall.

Please goys we need to save the west. We need to save France. We must meme Le Pen to victory. Oui, la France!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5so727/marine_le_pens_new_campaign_video_is_being/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some slogans to use

Le Pen is mightier than the sword
Joan of Arc saved France, Now it's Le Pen's turn
Oui La France!

What are you hoping to achieve with these?

dont forget they burned joan of arc at the stake for being a witch or something! but i guess you needa make some sacrifices, viva le pen or whatever

Is kek able to do some magic on this election?

They make the tee-shirts for the campain in bangladesh.
They dont give a fuck about french products or anything, I would respect her if she wasn't a crook but she is actually worse than Fillon in that regard.

shareblue like you wouldnt know what to do, with the meme magic there is no rhyme or reason, just play the game and elect the new caesar, that or just wear some shoes, because we all know shareblue are all indian poos

This video will win Le Pen more votes than any campaign ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Marine "Kosher" Le Pen is a zionist

>French presidential hopeful Marine Le Pen is attempting to win the favor of Israel lobby groups for her far-right Front National party.

>According to the website of the pro-Israel group Europe-Israël, Le Pen told the founder of the European Jewish Parliament, a communal organization based in Brussels, that “anti-Semitism has no place in the Front National.”

Post original picture, I want to masturbate to Joan not to Le Pen.

We need Britain to invade us first, it only works against them

Okay, nevermind.

I'M WITH HER

>“They invited me so they could hear our worldview and Marine Le Pen’s platform, particularly in the face of the Arab Spring,” Aliot said. The group comprised “Frenchmen who live in Israel, many of them of Algerian origin.”

>What did he think of them?, we asked. “What was interesting was that it’s not important what position you have on Israeli politics, you will always have strong ties to the land. We share that position,” he said. “Just as the Jews are defending their right to Israel, we in France are fighting to defend our identity and our land.

Upboat this
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5so727/marine_le_pens_new_campaign_video_is_being/

disgusting zionist supporter go back to rebbit faggot

Your deportation.

>english memes for french candidate
wew

KEK says the international jewery whore

go fuck some more sheep you cocksucker

>Le Pen needs to win this election.

mkay..

#I'mWithHer

MLP kind of has to do this to have any chance of winning
She's riding a thin line as it is being NatSoc; she needs everyone to forget that her party used to be Hitler worshippers so that people aren't scared away