White people brought Africans to North America against their will...

White people brought Africans to North America against their will, wouldn't it make sense if whites shipped them back home?

Anyone they shipped here from Africa is dead.

Modern Africans don't like American blacks.

wew lad you're retarded

They were offered, they chose to stay.
This is why they have no argument about slavery truthfully.
They aren't there because they were forced to stay, they are there because their ancestors CHOSE to stay such was their FREEDOM.

At least I'm not muslim

Lincoln was working on it before he got BTFO. Not sure why nobody bothered to follow up on it though.

No the U.S did that. Canada didn't do this.

No, they didn't. These people were captured by members of their own tribes and SOLD to slavers, some of whom were white, many of whom were Jews, and others were Arabs.

Because they are jealous that their ancestors didn't get enslaved and shipped to America to live their whole life on welfare and fucking hot white girls.

at least i'm not hungry hahahaha xD

You need to be clinically retarded to be a mudshite user.

This Pepe makes me horny.

Pro

Fit

Profit

A guy names Garvey or something tried to make a movement to bring Blacks back to Africa awhile back, they decided they were too lazy and would rather collect gibmedats.

yeah, but you're forgetting one thing dumbass. they're all dead now and their decedents have no ties to africa anymore.

They were already slaves, so we brought them to a more civilized part of the world.
In Africa they would have been castrated and killed off.
We let them reproduce and now they have human rights.
They couldn't survive in Africa, but they also cannot assimilate here.
They don't want to go back, we can't force them to ethically, we need Apartheid.

If only we kept the receipt...

or in other words:
le funny comment, upvoted xD

>their whole life
>fucking hot white girls
My step sister went through a black PHASE where she liked chris brown, she is mexican but nonetheless

We had a window to do that just after the Civil War. Lincoln considered it.