Praise Kek

“When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men. They shall then know truth and, more than that, they shall realize that from the beginning truth has been in the world unrecognized, save by a small but gradually increasing number appointed by the Lords of the Dawn as ministers to the needs of human creatures struggling to regain their consciousness of divinity.”

“They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness. To those capable of seeing the light of these spiritual orbs, there is no darkness, for they dwell in the presence of limitless light and at midnight see the sun shining under their feet.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5cljhEpC7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=e5cljhEpC7s

Reminder that kek is dead.

Kek is eternal.

You must repent and ride the tiger or pay for your decadence in blood.

praise!!

kek is not dead, for what was never truly living can never truly die until the end of all

Shadilay brother

>no doubles

C'mon guys

Aye, kek seems to have forsaken this thread. It's ok though, I still have faith in statistics.

if this is doubles then tomorrow a pigeon will shit on you at an important moment in your day. this is all through Kek.

Know the Self, and you will know the Universe and the Gods.

Shadilay!

Kek requires a shrine

where shall we build it

no pigeon shit for you I guess

It is I, Keks messenger

Hail to Kek
Praise Kek

I propose Uranus.

kek

it is time for a new happening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
take the island from the worshippers of Moloch for the children of Kek

On its own website,with a constant RNG generator, alternatively the middle east in Jerusalem.

The only True happening, that which you all seek, is the reconsiliation and aligning with the All-Mind.

Seek within yourself and you will find Truth.

fuck off moloch

He is among us

Sup Forums.org

we'd need a pinned post, and people would have to leave offerings of doubles, or at least attempt to roll them for his benefit

kek wills it it must be done

cheapflights.com

We have to MEME the GOLDEN BALL (SUN) into reality along with more of Pepe. Give him your power so the TRUTH will be delivered from the DEPTH of the LAKE before the EVIL rises up to consume our PEPE, Lord and Saviour.

Shadilay

If you want them that badly, you can have mine

Shadilay

the GOLDEN BALL / SUN represents and is a symbol for the TRUTH, the meaning behind everything, it is the point of the story being told. We must make sure that is delivered to the "princess", delivered to the people so they can pull away the veil that is cloaking their eyes from the TRUTH.

You seem to misunderstand.
The Golden Ball is a symbol for the knowledge of the All Mind. Realizing that there is only but Unity Consciousness.

This knowledge must be gained by every individual so we may pass the portal of self-destruction every Self-sentient being faces.

BItch please, Kek is more alive than jesus or mohamad rite now.
If this were back in the day we could establish missions like they did with christianity. give it a couple hundred years the descendants of humanity would be fighting wars for OUr Lord Kek. You are a blind Heretic, Praise Kek

He is with us.

That which does not truly live can never truly die.

And the cornered rat finds peace in eternity.

You are literally what was meant when Thomas Hobbes used the term leviathan.

kek and Sup Forums represent the idiotic reactionary mob mentality that most people fight AGAINST.

It doesn't even help the mob.

Unlike your fake deities KeK is immortal, it was never alive to begin with and therefor it cannot die.
May KeK have mercy on your soul, non believer.

We should get the US government to recognize Sup Forums as a holy site

>S H A D I L Y

get Kek and his worship registered as an actual religion, begin collecting donations to run Sup Forums from his worshipers.

kek wanted a more detailed response to the non-believer it seems

Lay off the petrol for once, you dumb abo.

Does Kek approve? Let my digits decide

Shadilay

Point Emerging Probably Entering
Shadilay

Yeah no

Kek requires a better source of money, we must put forth ideas until he chooses one.

Kek is eternal, and he walks the earth

You're dead.

He who memes between the posts

Praise Kek

I am an unworthy mouthpiece of Kek, another must take my place should this be the holy doubles

Plus now that I think of it turning web pages into sacred sites would open a whole can of worms.

Unless the place where Sup Forums server is stored is considered a holy site.

fpbp

>one off

LOL MOLOCH NEVER GETS GETS! HAHAHAHA GET REKT MOLOCH! HAHAHAH! FUCKING PATHETIC! I bet you can't even get gets even if you sacrifice like 20 kids.

kek is listening

perhaps enshrine the server that Sup Forums runs off of and thus make the physical as well as non-physical site holy?

Trump's friend and mentor Roy Cohn, pictured here holding a photograph of himself and Trump, sitting beside his Kek Shrine - Feb 1982

for the love of kek for fuck sake why wont you cunts watch the frog chorus. Look at the golden balls the king and queen are holding at the end

WE ALL STAND TOGETHER

And yes, that is a Sup Forumsar bear

heretic.

>that quote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek
>Melchizedek, Melkisetek, or Malki Tzedek (/mɛl.ˈkJz.ə.dJk/;[1] Hebrew: מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶֿק malkī-ṣeḏeq, "my king is righeousness"; Amharic: መልከ ጼዴቅ malkī-ṣeḏeq; Armenian: Մելքիսեդեք, Melkisetek), is the king of Salem and priest of El Elyon ("God most high") mentioned in the 14th chapter of the Book of Genesis.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have found the golden ball. Praise Kek!

And in strange eons even death may die

I remember the night when Trump won. I went outside and heard many frogs croaking.

S h a d i l a y

Bitcoin donations to a legal fund to defend Sup Forumstards
We need a pass phrase.

We sell frog stuff.

I honestly love the idea but I think it would be better if we continue to operate as a secret cult. Practice in secret, hidden from normies prying eyes

Bitcoins are a good start, but who would hold the defense fund
We will expand in the future, unless we grow to control from the shadows

this thread is cursed

I was quoting Manly P. Hall who was quoting him I guess.

We /chosen/ now

In escrow with a legal firm, preferably an international one.

Or we could have a bake sale.

you have 7 days, Kek has spoken, for it is you whom is cursed

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for kek to destroy everything. When everything is gone, that means something new can take it's place.

I can't wait to die.

lol no

And miss the best timeline ever? What a time to be alive!

we have to meme the frog into the prince that was promised.

It starts from within yourself user.
We are all on a being tested with trails to find our golden balls in the depths of darkness. It is through training of body and mind that we will be molded into true frogmen.

May your princess find you soon to utter the 14 words.

Shadilay!

sing the frog chorus

I think you need to see what comes out of the water

May I save that image? I really like it

tfw you buy a frog ornament but someone tells you its actually a toad

This is the truth friends.

we all . are you . I am . you all . are one . are all

They lied to you friend. You know what you need to do.

>being so beta you have ask me to save an image i got from google search

the kingdom of heaven is within yourself user. you need some jesus.

this was a nice song.

I got quad doubles today and no one even noticed.

>not following proper netiquette
Rude

We notice you kek

Kek checks all

Nothing is beyond his reach.

The shrine will be built atop the bodies of the dead and there will be a simple plaque marking victory. It shall read:

"Fuck SJW's
Praise KEK
Shadilay"
-Donald J Trump, God Emperor, 2019

>111551100

as it is written, so shall it be

ARISE

SHOW US YOUR TRUE FORM

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRIIIIUIISSSSSEEE!!!!

If you fire a beam of electrons at a diffraction grating, they act as a wave and you get a diffraction pattern on the screen behind the grating.

Fire ONE electron at the grating, you get the same effect. The fact that a single electron can give a diffraction pattern means it is passing through all the holes of the grating, at the same time.

Here is where it gets interesting. Put a detector on the grating and fire a single electron. The electron stops acting as a wave going through all holes at once, and acts as a single particle with no diffraction pattern.

The conclusion? There are multiple (possibly infinite) realities around us, but we can only directly observe one.
How does this tie in to meme magic? By mass use of memes and groupthink, we are forcing our observable reality to shift to the one we want.