Why do modernists and shills try to pretend that when we say that we want white women to stop dressing like whores and...

Why do modernists and shills try to pretend that when we say that we want white women to stop dressing like whores and acting like whores that we might as well want them to start wearing full Burqa/Niqab? I mean even the most conservative Western dress isn't nearly as restrictive as what fundamentalists Muslims push on their women.

Left is cute in a way, right I can't even fucking tell if it's a man in disguise with a bomb.

The people who made that image fought tooth and nail for decades against the picture on the left

Yes they are equally repressive. The only difference between the 2 pictures is a tiny piece of cloth covering the face. When you meet a woman or have a daughter you can attempt to force them to wear 18th century amish clothing and claim it makes you a more modest person, you might even find a female as backwards and stupid as you, but I doubt it.

>picture on the left
from keeping hair out of food
>picture on the right
from a saturn worshiping death cult

really makes you think

Fucking sluts going around showing their ankles. They're all going to hell I'm telling ya

Are you implying the ones who took the pictures originally or made that composite? Because I made that composite a while ago making the exact point I'm making in this thread. I'm pro-whats on the left and anti-what's on the right.

Nice flag LEAF.
Agreed.
That's my point, why is the one of the left not acceptable to modernists but the one on the right accepted by some while rejected by others?
>hurrr
Who would expect a monkey to understand.

LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU PLS ONLY RESPOND IF YOU AGREE LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

The one on the left is no more modest than what men are expected to wear in Amish society. I'm not saying I'd force my daughters to wear that modest of clothing but I wouldn't let her walk around in fucking yoga pants and booty shorts.

I live in the west and have never seen those "western conservative women" in OP's image. I have seen the terrorists wearing garbage bag bomb concealer costumes however.

That's the problem.

Please spend 5 minutes this week speaking to a female. Even if its just your mother.

Have you considered that maybe the reason they're such a threat and why they're let in to begin with is because they're more traditional than us in the West? I mean yes, they're completely foreign and a threat but the reason they're a threat isn't JUST because they're foreign but because of the cultural and social strength that they have because they're radically traditional.

I think the main argument here is how free the woman are to leave are on the left vs on the right. Literally any and every woman on the right fears death and severe punishment for leaving that lifestyle or arguing for a better lifestyle.

I'm sure there are a very small, few instances of death and physical retribution on the left, but not the majority.

The worst the women on the left have to fear for leaving that system is disownment from their handlers.

Wow, you're really not that great that forming arguments, are you? The whole west is going into decline because we decided to treat men and women the same and your solution is to treat men and women the same?

Then why do the modernists despite the left but such a large portion embrace the right for other people in their society?

These covered muslim women doesn't even look like a humans. You fucking don't know what is hiding under that burqa it can be Moloch himself.

Okay

Left
>able to leave without fear of repercussions at 18
Right
>stoned if you stand to close to a man

this is what this faggot doesn't understand

being naked is the most modest dress you can wear
clothing means wealth
more clothing means more wealth
look at fucking native african or american tribes that haven't westernized. women have their saggy tits flopping in the breeze and men wear loincloths. they're poor as fuck, so a modest dress would be one that doesn't flaunt wealth i.e. naked as hell
also the devil's fruit is what motivated us to clothe ourselves in the first place, so if anything it's sinful to wear any kind of clothing

Because the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

Why the fuck are you faggots so retarded and incapable of reading comprehension?

Don't they realize that those radically traditionalist Muslims will just start throwing their modernist assess off the top of buildings once they feel they have the numbers to?

Those women are Amish or Mennonites. I live in PA and see lots of them. Hisidic Jews also dress very conservatively. I'd think the women dressed very nicely were it not for the wigs