What's the appropriate death for this piece of shit?

What's the appropriate death for this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fW8hq9Djjg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem#Abilities
diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Inarius#Infinitude
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death by bogpill

Molten gold poured into the mouth

Blood eagle.

death by poverty

Scaphism or Blood Eagle
or this

alzheimers

anal hemhorrage from nigger rape

gas chamber. for real this time...

Tripping on his own asshole and breaking his neck.

Brazen bull

Just shoot the bastard. Nothing we could possibly do to him can compare to the eternal torment that's waiting for him.

Kek will manifest and personally choke him

A walk into a small-town creek

Or ass

blacked to death

Crushed by Shekels

Losing all his ill gotten gains and rotting behind bars for the remainder of his wretched days. A fate worse than death for a megalomaniac like him.

bury him alive

honestly i thing getting the shit beat out of him until he either dies from blood loss or something vital gets damaged
bonus points if hes unbound and dies thinking he could have escaped/fought back

Flayed alive

youtube.com/watch?v=4fW8hq9Djjg
WE'RE ON EASY STREET

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Old age in a huge house with a vast fortune, power, legacy and influence.

Death by some deep as fuck irony that will destroy his mind half a sec before he actually dies

Yes yes.. However..

refugees trampling him on the road back to their home countries

brazen bull.

A mean-ass weegie, dude

Gas showers. Duh.

600 trillion shekels deducted from his account

Seize his assets and compel him to live in the world's poorest country on a salary equal to that nation's average income.

getting jumped by a pack of feral rapefugees seems fitting. death by enrichment.

allahu akbar'd

white room torture until death

Old age, in his bed while asleep.

What, you think this guy's going to go any other way? You'd have to pull a WWIII-style city buster to get that. I'd be happy if he stroked out in the middle of some public event and spent the next decade or so as a vegetable.

I got you senpai

Feed him to a Chinese escalator

blood eagle his son and make him watch

He will die within Trump's first term

Helicopter

I think we all know the answer to that one.

then scalp and Pinochet him after

This inserted anally.

Defenestration from Trump tower

Let it pour over his body Making him a frozen golden statue for all of eternity

To have him die in a world where all of his wealth and power has left him and meant nothing.

Smug Pepe hot air balloon rigged with explosives.

The Boats
>The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on the victim to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. The victim would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.[1]

trapped in a burka and dutch ovened to death

Sold to ISIS as a sex slave

Throw him in a pit of venomous snakes. He will feel right at home with his comrades.

Daily reminder that George Soros will die on 21 August which is exactly 7 months after Trump's first full day in office and during a total solar eclipse. Praise Kek! Shadilay!

Put him in the iron maiden

Alternatively, let him and his whole family choke on Trump's dick

Gang rape by "refugees"

Put him in a 20ft by 20ft 5 inch thick glass cage with no holes. Then drop it in the pacific ocean at a rather deep area. Maybe not the Mariana Trench, but somewhere deep so it's pitch black.

The oven he deserved but never got.

skinning him alive

Death by a thousand cuts.
Then pour alcohol and/or lemon juice over every one.

Bullet to the brain stem.
There is no time to lose on any one, exaples don't work, only death matters.

Do not rule through fear, rule through extermination until only the worthy remains.
Anything else is doomed to fail one or two generations later.

Impalement

I'm honestly starting to see him as the hero we deserve. He's a complete evil fuck who deserves death a million times over, sure. But he's become a household name, and through all of his actions he's opened the eyes of millions to the idea of shadow government. He's given us a face and name to associate to redpilling normies. He's removed the veil of secrecy to the idea of one world government.

Before him, you couldn't mention the idea of a shadow government to a brainwashed normie without being called insane. Now, all you need to do is name drop Soros and list off his actions.

I doubt any of that this is by pure chance. In one of his interviews he says that if he didn't do it, someone would (destroy the economy of entire countries), and that he demonstrates the absolute evil that can be achieved with absolute power. He WANTS to be stopped. He WANTS the world to know what can be done to control your thoughts and actions. That's just my opinion though.

Just some food for thought.

Soros is basically following hacker logic with that attitude.

Actually for this elitist kike the most horrible death would be a normal and common one, like slipping in the bathtub or jamal shooting him to steal his cellphone.

I would pay $50 to watch his execution live streamed. no joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s here's your bogpill faggot. you people keep asking for a rundown. can you handle the truth?

Make him watch his son get raped and killed by a pack of niggers and mudslimes and then send him to the ovens.

hes not human degenerate commie

Just give him to me and bring me anything I ask for until I decide I'm done with him, I'll take him apart piece by piece, starting with the toenails.

Seriously, think about it
>he's tied up on a be
>I come in
>spend like 24 hours setting up, getting the tools ready, showing him everything, telling him how it works and what it's for
>start clipping his little toenail
>don't stop where I should, spend an entire hour slowly removing his pinky toe nail with a pair of nail clippers
>That was one toenail, George. 9 more to go, then we start skinning the toes, and work our way up

Force feed him pizza until he croaks

the Holocauster

Or even better,

The Nazi suicidal masturbation machine.

Watching his children die first, His legacy is the greatest danger we face

I'd double that, and pay for beer and tendies for everyone.

Meme overdose.

That's disturbing, but I like the way you think.

>best friend, worst enemy

I like you, kid. You're my kind of psychopath.

Gas him. He sold out his own people to deathcamps and it's where he said he was born as a person. What ended up driving him as an individual should come back around and the consequences should be allowed to end him.

Scaphism and nothing less.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem#Abilities

The only death fit for somebody so truly evil

>ID: q08Q4gqp) 02/07/17(Tue)18:44:08 No.111580561▶
>File: hqdefault.jpg
Losing the will to live

i dont understand how hes still alive... hes been around so long youd think the world was even 0.1% like those spy drama movies and he would have been shot dead decades ago?...

these are all stupid larping fantasies , go big or go home

First you have to train and meditate everyday in order to gain ninja powers

Second, you have to get a sword

Third, THEN go on bad ass secret night missions, where you're a mysterious, but highly advanced warrior that's so powerful, you emit magnetic vibrations and warp time when you walk by people.

So like its ultimately bad ass when you approach the evil bad guy, because you're this superhuman warrior with a sword, that also has a bad ass voice

so then all of the sudden, you have this kick ass special move where you can move across distances in a split second with a sword attack

and so its this whole movie where youre the ninja getting revenge against all the rich people who fucked people over

thats what should happen, everything else is dumb

Stripped naked, body hoisted onto hooks and suspended in the air, in a room surrounded by mirrors, with barbed hooks stretching his pallid flesh, his eyelids completely removed, forced to gaze upon his broken visage until he eventually dies.

I just stole that from Diablo though. diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Inarius#Infinitude

Glad to be on your side.

Forced to watch his children BLACKED to death and then executed with his head stuck on a pike as a warning.

I guess you could say it was a.... Chaim he lived that long

A peaceful, painless drift into the abyss lying on a comfy, warm bed while kittens purr into his ears.

i second this

chek'd but not kek'd

Death by gang rape.

Auschwitz prisoner method acting for a new Holocaust film