Brit/pol/ - Clegged Edition

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>MPs promised 'Deal or No Deal' vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38895007

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Paul Nuttall: A win in Stoke would top EU Elections
express.co.uk/news/politics/764281/

>Speaker John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Klblembfleplemlfskin shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons, as well as scrapping the tradition of wearing wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop UKIP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
youtu.be/WXOz3QaUegQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sv0-stddBto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke-on-Trent_Central_by-election,_2017
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/433437/2014_Commentary__5_.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21938349
theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/01/transport.politics
theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/01/transport.politics1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI

first for ayn rand

>0% North African
>0% sub Saharan
>0% west asian
>0% mongoloid
Really makes you think

anime

when are we gonna brexit lads, been waiting a while now and nothings happening.

shit skin

wtf i love neoliberalism now

We voted 52% Remain and if you disagree you will be dealt with

It's not going to happen.

B O W D E N

My views on charity are very simple. I do not consider it a major virtue and, above all, I do not consider it a moral duty. There is nothing wrong in helping other people, if and when they are worthy of the help and you can afford to help them. I regard charity as a marginal issue. What I am fighting is the idea that charity is a moral duty and a primary virtue.

god id finger her a bit

STOP APOLOGISING FOR GOOD THINGS WE'VE DONE

but what about nigel??? hes gonna save us right??? hes bringing the colonies!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
After the Union of the Crowjs there was a tradition that the English serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when Scottish official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

Every English guy should be pegged by a Scottish girl
Tribal voting and padraigs

youtu.be/WXOz3QaUegQ

youtu.be/WXOz3QaUegQ

youtu.be/WXOz3QaUegQ

Charity is a cold grey loveless thing. If a rich man wants to help the poor, he should pay his taxes gladly, not dole out money at a whim.

The UK is depressing.

world war one killed off a few

Taxation is theft

It sure is.

T R O O P S O U T O F I R E L A N D
youtube.com/watch?v=sv0-stddBto

capital is theft

>Being robbed under threat of prison so that Hope Not Hate can throw eggs at Paul Nuttall in Stoke is preferable to giving money to independent charities (yes, some still exist)

In a fully free society, taxation—or, to be exact, payment for governmental services—would be voluntary. Since the proper services of a government—the police, the armed forces, the law courts—are demonstrably needed by individual citizens and affect their interests directly, the citizens would (and should) be willing to pay for such services, as they pay for insurance.

The question of how to implement the principle of voluntary government financing—how to determine the best means of applying it in practice—is a very complex one and belongs to the field of the philosophy of law. The task of political philosophy is only to establish the nature of the principle and to demonstrate that it is practicable. The choice of a specific method of implementation is more than premature today—since the principle will be practicable only in a fully free society, a society whose government has been constitutionally reduced to its proper, basic functions.

>The Christian Peoples Alliance chose Godfrey Davies, a retired Merchant Navy deck officer from Congleton, Cheshire. Davies, whose party is pro-Brexit, plans to revive Stoke's ceramics industry, in addition to standing for conservative positions on marriage and abortion.[8]
Think I found YKTD's guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke-on-Trent_Central_by-election,_2017

YKTD, stop SPAMMING your EARLY threads

four lines
NEW

THATS ENOUGH

Workers are payed wages

You ahve no opinion until you leave India, Brit/pol/ threads can't be made by a fucking street shitter because that's how everyone sees you

ROADS

>Independent candidate Barbara Fielding-Morriss (standing under the name Barbara Fielding)[22] is the registered leader of the party "Abolish Magna Carta, Reinstate Monarchy"[23] and is recorded as a vexatious litigant.[24]

Hope Not Hate only exists because Blair let the pakis in en-masse to ensure continued mass unemployment in the first place.

retard can't spell

Trip

I bet the reason you keep switching proxys is because you keep getting each banned for posting CP

Objectivism isnt libertarian or ancap

In a fully free society, taxation—or, to be exact, payment for governmental services—would be voluntary. Since the proper services of a government—the police, the armed forces, the law courts—are demonstrably needed by individual citizens and affect their interests directly, the citizens would (and should) be willing to pay for such services, as they pay for insurance.

The question of how to implement the principle of voluntary government financing—how to determine the best means of applying it in practice—is a very complex one and belongs to the field of the philosophy of law. The task of political philosophy is only to establish the nature of the principle and to demonstrate that it is practicable. The choice of a specific method of implementation is more than premature today—since the principle will be practicable only in a fully free society, a society whose government has been constitutionally reduced to its proper, basic functions.

wages that don't cover the full value of what they produce, because otherwise there'd be no profit for porky.

>conservative positions on marriage and abortion
>abortion
JO COX him now!

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/433437/2014_Commentary__5_.pdf

About 81% of abortions were carried out for single women

The percentage of women having an abortion in 2014 who had one or more previous abortions varies by ethnic group. 34% of Asian women having abortions in 2014 had previously had an abortion, compared with 48% of Black women.

taxation is voluntary, you can always leave the country and move somewhere else.

You are forgetting
>marriage
no easy divorces if he had his way.

unhappy with what I pay you? Don't work for me

He's right you know Brexitards...............

Didn't this guy get doxed and end up being some yank twat who made a really shitty film as his only "achievement"?

Any program of voluntary government financing has to be regarded as a goal for a distant future.

What the advocates of a fully free society have to know, at present, is only the principle by which that goal can be achieved.

The principle of voluntary government financing rests on the following premises: that the government is not the owner of the citizens’ income and, therefore, cannot hold a blank check on that income—that the nature of the proper governmental services must be constitutionally defined and delimited, leaving the government no power to enlarge the scope of its services at its own arbitrary discretion. Consequently, the principle of voluntary government financing regards the government as the servant, not the ruler, of the citizens—as an agent who must be paid for his services, not as a benefactor whose services are gratuitous, who dispenses something for nothing.

So I've just heard that UKIP, brit/pol/, and OUT voters fear this man.

Is this true?

Anyone got a link to the full episode ?

fine
*unsheaths bayonett*
ARISE YE WORKERS FROM YOUR SLUMBER
ARISE YE PRIS'NERS OF WANT
FOR REASON IN REVOLT NOW THUNDERS
AND AT LAST ENDS THE OF CANT

>posting CP
Never did that. A 15 year old girl is like a perfectly ripe fruit. Anything from 15-17 is master age for a girl. If you deny it you are too deeply blue pilled. Go ahead cucks, tell me to kms. Then go back to your 25 year old degenerated slut who fucked 15 guys before she met you and was trained how to think and act by men who are not you.

>pic related
>kid
Pick one

Delet dis

You subhuman baboon. You literal Jock.
How dare you speak, you swarthy loch monkey. How dare you open your fat chinned, ginger haired, Haggis smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Angus Bruce Dougal MacAlastair. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and self-hatred offers no hope to the world that Celts can ever prosper. Crawl back into the wee hill you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to push your grandfather’s wagon to England and rape some sheep, as is in the Jock's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Scottish obsession with a green and plentiful land in the South is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Scotland has made to the medical field. The BASTARD ENGLISH sentiment in the average Scot is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of Irn Bru and salt slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Irish heritage.
You Jock.
You make Wales look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Canada of Europe.
Go fertilise the glen with you and your family’s corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Jock, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. English cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Scottish "man" provided for a family.
Die, Angus. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

ARI: Can you give a specific example of when she responded angrily to a question?

MARY ANN: Someone asked her for her views on immigration, if she thought it was a good thing. And she got indignant immediately at the very idea that anyone might be opposed to immigration, that a country might not let immigrants in. One of the things she said in her answer was, “Where would I be today if America closed its doors to immigrants?” That really hit home; I’m sure everyone there realized that she would not have survived in Soviet Russia, that a person with her ideas would have died in prison, somewhere in Siberia. In her answer, she was defending people who were seeking freedom and a better life. And I think she was assuming that immigrants would be like she was—ready and able to make their own way, accepting help if voluntarily given by individuals but not expecting government handouts. But it was clear that she was angry at the idea, not at the person asking the question.

>In a fully free society, taxation—or, to be exact, payment for governmental services—would be voluntary. Since the proper services of a government—the police, the armed forces, the law courts—are demonstrably needed by individual citizens and affect their interests directly, the citizens would (and should) be willing to pay for such services, as they pay for insurance
Hahahaha, you honestly think that you can design a system for society that assume the best in human nature will shine through? Or even that any logical part will shine through?

If people can get away with paying littel to no tax then they will, that is why the HMRC have to investigate and audit people, because they try and get away without paying. Rural areas would have no infrastructure and would cease to exist under you plan. People would just assume that since their tax money only pays for a relatively insignificant proportion of the total needed to run services like the NHS or the police or highways maintenance, that them not paying would have little impact and they would not do it, they would still get to benefit from those services but would not be paying for them since they assume everyone else would pay for them, the problem is that everyone would think like that and there would be no services.

The most fundamental problem with objectivism is that is assumes that humans will act in a way that they have been proven not to.

>implying slags these days aren't losing their virginity at 15

>Where would I be today if America closed its doors to immigrants
Fucking hell, that's a better case against immigration than fucking Choudary.

Why so many pictures with milk?

and he said, well: "wouldn't it be better if we presented ourselves as the victims?"

AND THE PROBLEM WITH THAT, IS IT'S WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES!

Then move to the cities

That guy just memes himself smfh

>implying I'm not there to take it

Paedo

>t. beeching

>le train steel book woman turns out to be Dr. Beeching
P O T T E R Y

beeching was 100% right in what he did

P O O D

desu

>muh choo choo trains

luddite rubes that cannot stand efficiency or move into the current or even past century

>when YMCA doesn't confuse libertarianism with anarchism for 3 yottoseconds and you realise its because he's been asked to remove the hair from the shower plughole again for the fourth time this month

>he thinks I'm gonna do anything to help my country now that I'm quids in for life

It could have been made affordable, he had no interest in that though. The government hired a hammer and should not have been surprised when everything to him looked like a nail, furthermore he was paid a higher wage than the prime minister.

t. kike who ran away from the efficiency of FULL COMMUNISM. because it took away her familial unearned wealth

a Thatcherite hero

xD

reminder that ayn rand guilt tripped a married man into having an affair with her on the basis that not doing so would be a rejection of objectivism

>Neo-liberals privatised the railwaylines

her father earned his wealth you evil collectivist basterd

her father was a luddite rube who resented the sheer efficiency of comrade stalin

Not a argument or even factual

take the Beeching pill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21938349

Read We the Living to see what she ran away from

>railtrack literally fired everyone who knew anything about trains or tracks, then blew all their money on a signalling system that had never worked on a full scale railway.
>Richard Branson cheerily told an interviewer: "Do you know why we're changing the name of Virgin Trains? Cos they're fucked."
M-Muh-arket!
theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/01/transport.politics
theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/01/transport.politics1

Hahaha funny how YKTD runs out the thread when i arrive to defeat him

BTFO

Daily reminder that Farage is a Thatcherite and Thatcherism is based.

Nazi LARPers, Keynesians, Corbynistas and Hitchenite Contrarians BTFO

yes, this

Factual. USSR GDP growth relative to 1928 levels was second only to Japan

My background is Presbyterianism but the grandness of Catholicism is more alluring to me although the current Pope is a wet rag. Which path do I take?

stop kissing his ass

kek

It doesn't matter how awful it was. If we want to talk about nice-things, we can talk about forcing people to move from the green and pleasant land to the ghettoes of London in the name of "efficiency"
Were the Bolsheviks brutish? Perhaps - but oppose that, and you are but a Luddite Rube.

You openly brag about shagging fifteen year old girls, you aren't in any position to call anybody else a nonce.

>Only seven Tory MPs rebelled against the government last night and voted for Labour’s amendment. Four of those seven rebels represent Leave constituencies:
>Claire Perry: Devizes voted Leave
>Antoinette Sandbach: Eddisbury voted Leave
>Anna Soubry: Broxtowe voted Leave
>Andrew Tyrie: Chichester voted Leave

Literally none of these will be voted out by their curtain-twitching NIMBY I-hate-the-BBC-but-Radio-4-is-fantastic constituents.

Don't you fucking dare.

it is not forced and their businesses were not destroyed or nationalised