Why does no one care about 15 mil. dead Africans?

He killed more Blacks then Adolf killed Jews, still no one seems to care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RoyFb3b4fbg
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews can't profit from a white man killing Africans on a continent that has no money.

Yeah, but despite all that I still don't recognize who you're talking about from the picture. Why do you say Adolf's name but not give us a hint on the other, despite Adolf being one of the most recognized faces around?

cause nobody cared about what we did cause everyone had colonies and was doing those kind of shit , simple

leopold II of belgium

our king from 1865 to 1909

This

Anything that goes against the narrative will be censored and buried under millions of fake news stories

We don't here shit about all the people Stalin or Mao killed either. It's because the Jews are the ones always making sure people remember the holocaust.
It's good that we are reminded of it but all the other ones need to be held with it. Not holding the holocaust as the ultimate unprecedented evil.

>killing a peddler is equal to killing a slave
no

Based, he fought against overpopulation. He should get the nobel peace price post mortum for that, just like Hitler should.

Of course, because good old Leo comes from an irrelevant non-country.

Also in his time his actions did draw sharp criticism and ire from the Euro community. Even the colonizers had standards.

so what you're saying is:

hitler killed 10m people
leopold killed 9m people

see? not such a big difference after all

youtu.be/RoyFb3b4fbg

Blacks are not humans. It's like killing 15m chickens. Who gives a fuck?

Because one shows what happens when you hand a country over to greedy, immoral multinational corporations and the other shows what happens when you back a country into a corner that it turns nation into a religion.

Which do you think globalists would prefer to highlight?

One of them you can ask your grandmother about, the other you cant.

>The few hundred belgians stationed in the congo were able to kill that many in an area larger than western europe.

Because why would we?

Nobody cares about Europeans dying either. But never forget about the six gorillion.

because niggers are only 1/3rd of a human

>15M nigs

Boy, were safaris long back in the day

only 15 million? shame

Fpbp

>10M
It's up to 10 million now? Damned inflation.

Still, he chopped off hands left and right and loved the sensual touch of young girls, tight like a kite young.
He deserves more then this, all he gets now is some hippies throwing red paint on one of the hundreds of statues of him.

>cut the hands of millions of niggers
>get away with it
>americans still cant get away from what they did during the slavery area and niggers still demand them reparations

also the absolute madman wanted to invade the netherlands during his reign but never got trought it

edgy. go outside boy.

I think we won history, suck dick Amerifags.

FBPB

>Under his regime millions of the Congolese people died; modern estimates range from 2 to 15 million, with a consensus growing around 10 million. Human rights abuses under his regime

Lol it is pretty weird how Belgium is able to get away from this Scott Free yet Germans along with Anglo countries - Protestant countries in general it seems - are shamed

have the uk been shamed and asked repairs for what they did in colonies ?

cause appart from germans with the holocaust and the USA with slavery , i never hear anything of the like for other countries

We have no shame

Well the British Empire and its history is never really discussed in a positive light. Also consider how modern Brits will use it as an argument FOR multiculturalism over there.

It definitely seems like people associate evil white guys with those countries as opposed to Spain, France, Belgium etc

Dunno about Netherlands

That 10 million figure is actually totally made up bullshit to make niggers able to grievance monger.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

Same reason we aren't taught about Enver Pasha genociding Christians or Tojo genociding East Asians. Doesn't fit the (((narrative))).

Ah well dead is dead, with the current Muslim invasion we will get rooted out sooner or later anyways.

When shit hits the fan, I am of to the promised land, Trump Empire.

He was twisted. I don't think Hitler would have wished this kind of brutality or unnecessary torture on people.

>hitler singlehandedly killed millions and millions of people

Hitler was a true Saiyajin

You know he never set foot on the african continent wright? And that the hands were cut by african soldiers (Force publique)

>where

This is why no one cares. This right here. If you don't understand why, I'm not surprised, but I don't care enough to explain it to you. I could take a shit instead, and be more productive than I would be attempting to explain a seemingly simple concept to your feeble-minded ass.

If old Leo really killed 15 million niggers (more than the estimated total population of the area at that time), congo would have become a 100% white African country.

Regretfully he didn't kill anywhere near that number and congo is a nigger infested hellhole like the rest of Africa.

>afrikans
>care about

Does not compute