nobody is falling for that shit kikeNN

>my sources are sources

Well that settles it, drumpf btfo

>(((((((((SAVRANSKY)))))))))))))))
>((((inside source))))

lol ((((CNN))))) is fake news jews.

(checked)

this is like high school tier gossiping bullshit

lol @ the braindead idiots on here that think it's false. Sean Spicer has been a complete fucking embarrassing idiot so far and if you think otherwise you're probably brain damaged/dropped out of high school

It's either going to be Newt or Fat Reek as his replacement...probably Newt.

t. random internet faggot

How much you wanna bet Trump is the source of the leaks just so he can keep bullying the media?

this is the most likely, CNN is fucking retarded

dude he plays so dirty with those fuckers
i love it

Spicer had a shaky first day, but he's been based since then. I'm sick of giving CNN any kind of attention.

Spicer is doing a poor job. I think hes the one bad pick trump made. He gon get ya fired. Trump wont hesitate if he doesnt tighten the fuck up

How's he doing a poor job? I think he handled himself pretty well when he explained the recent immigration vetting. Even the kike reporter who threw a curveball and brought up muhh holocaust remembrance day, I think he maneuvered himself well out of that one

(((Savransky)))

You CTR concern trolls are so easy to spot. It must hurt to wake up daily and remember that Trump is the president of the USA and your combined Orwellian-esque efforts to rewrite the facts were all for naught.

Destroyed by anime loving, basement dwelling, autistic friendless shitposters. How sad is that?

>CNN

The National Enquirer has more credibility at this point.

honestly i wish i knew what happened to katrina pierson. she's capable, sharp, quick witted, and has special status +2 defense (blackish & female). shes also sassy as fuck, a Sup Forumslock, and i think that it would really help defuse the ist/phobe meme

Dumpfags BTFO

Spicer is smarter, more stable and more experiences than Katrina. She would have been eaten alive and said a ton of stupid shit over the past few weeks.

it's like they haven't gotten the memo yet - WE ARE DEAD INSIDE - pathos/emotional arguments have no power here

truth

I don't buy it. Trump doesn't regret hiring people, he just fires them and hires someone else.

>various stories apparently leaked
>apparently
The word you are looking for is "supposedly", or perhaps "ostensibly", allegedly might work as well.
If you want to pick out an author's bias, just pay attention to the little insinuations.

your shill response tells me your scared of Katwoman power and that she is actually a great choice if spicy sean drops the ball

They don't get it. Every time during the primary "sources close to the campaign say" it was Trump's staff straight lying to the press. Never once was it true.

There was a "Trump Women" tour going on during the campaign. Katrina was on that. Now there's no need for a spokeswoman. She's off doing other stuff.

thats because its propaganda aimed at sowing distrust within the admin as well as give the perception of weakness to the gp ie dnc tactics

yes, for college educated intellectual professional writers their vocab is pretty weak. sad! but i guess the wordlists in Newspeak are only inclusive of certain tolerant and diverse terms

cool thanks for the update.
have a pepe on the house

Brilliant.

fpbp

anyone got an archive link to the article?

Not gonna lie, former Spicer fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Spicer crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the press secretary job.

oh it's absolutely being "leaked" to them so they continually look like fools.

Admit it, you like hearing their denial of the new administration

FAKE NEWS

>mfw serious political think tanks are paying people to animate memes like this.

here you go my fellow americando

archive.is/zaBp0

>According to a new report from CNN
Fake news.