BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of

national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on

adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-

1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the

time the Schulz shill threads have started.

The Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Social-Democratic-Party-of-Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs
archive.fo/UBwju
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stassi

My dear leafbro, the point of pushing Schulz so hard, especially here, is to scare normies into NOT voting for him. We want to publically support him, ironically, because they are familiar with how Trump had such a commanding online presence.

If he gets branded as Germany's Trump, we'll be able to taste the revulsion from here and /ourgirl/ Petry can skate right in.

Is this your only issue with him, what else is so bad about this guy? Trump has a boner for Israel too and no one gives a shit.

his pro-Israel stance is on top of being a commie kike and would stand in the way of EU being destroyed
and reddit is actively shilling

I still have faith in Trump even if he is pro-Israel, so long as he doesn't rush into anything extreme in the Middle East

Bunmp

Not sliding this shills

this guy is no bloody commie, do you even know the history of the SPD?
They crushed any real commie group that started to gain traction.
And If I say crushed I mean sending the bloody Military after them.

>/our girl/ Petry

oy vey you've blown your cover Issac

can't be repeated too often

no

just no

Soros funded nazis in Ukraine but you fucks never bring that up

As a german myself, I interpret this quote such that Martin Schulz would willingly undermine the wellbeing, safety, prosperity and sovereignty of Germany and thus the german people in favour of Israel and jewish interest.

This ought to be a huge RED FLAG for the german people.
[Which in reality it won't be. Shameful!]

This whole Schulz trump knockoff is 100% cringeworthy.

Thats not how it works, Carlos

we know. this cunt is poison.

>britannica.com/topic/Social-Democratic-Party-of-Germany
Welfare State says commie to me

Schulz is Scheisse
Let Farage teach ya... youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs

Checked
Their problem is that they're taking the most cringy and normie/reddit friendly Trump memes and turn them into Schultz memes, and Schlutz's lack of charisma makes it incredibly forced.

>If he gets branded as Germany's Trump, we'll be able to taste the revulsion from here and /ourgirl/ Petry can skate right in.

Just a reminder that the chances of AfD gaining a significant stake in the new elected german government - let alone Petry becoming chancelor - are 0,something% at best.

Germans will yet again fall back to their usual voting habits of doing the same shit over and over again. Honestly, I suspect that by now germans have already given up on hoping for different results in this process. Now they only just repeat.

>Trump will never be president!
>the AfD will not win the absolute Mehrheit!

>shill Trump as hard as possible on Sup Forums
>Trump gets elected
>shill Schulz as hard as possible on Sup Forums
>?????

You're retarded for thinking it will make a difference, but you're even more retarded for thinking it will have a negative effect on his campaign.

ABSOLUTELY Blödsinn.

AfD will most likely grow marginally stronger.

German translation here (link and QR code point to the archived article).

That one png is good for stickers/leaflets, here is a jpg version for memeing and shitposting.

More evidence of shills trying to hide the truth.

its not 0,something

it IS 0,0% and it hasnt anything to do with Schulz as it doesnt change the facts

even if you have bombing trucking rapefugees habbenings every fucking day til election they wont get 50%+ alone and this would the only way they get chancellor

This picture is highly decremental to the cause!

It will do more harm than "redpill people" since it is simply inaccurate!

>the translation is analogously inaccurate
>the claim "Interview with Haaretz" is simply inaccurate

Martin Schulz himself WAS NOT INTERVIEWED himself by Haaretz!

The original Haaretz article can be found at archive.fo/UBwju is written by Avraham Burg.

In this article
>Avraham Burg claims to be freinds with Martin Schulz
>Avraham Burg HIMSELF recollects from a conversation HE had with Martin Schulz
in which HE quotes from memory
>Martin Schulz telling HIM “For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.”

Don't spread these pictures.

Get your facts straight or shills will (rightfully) have a field day with your ass.

Americans have free will
Germans do not, you lot will gladly march to your deaths if your masters tell you to

Beware !!!

The only way to EVER seriously approach Martin Schulz or any representative with this "quote" is to

>ask for the accuaracy of the article by Avraham Burg
and
>Avraham Burgs recollection from memory of a conversation with Martin Schulz

One is to first and foremostly ask for the ACCURACY of the article by Avraham Burg.
Then of his recollected conversation.

And if these two are admittedly true,
THEN and ONLY THEN Martin Schulz can be questioned on what the meaning OF THE QUOTE OF Avraham Burg is.

>One is to first and foremostly ask for the ACCURACY of the article by Avraham Burg.
>Then of his recollected conversation.

If Martin Schulz or any of his representatives deny these two points,

once might ask why Martin Schulz and/or his representatives have not taken action against Avraham Burg for his outlandish article and claims and Haaretz for publishing it.

If they say that they didn't, well, then you can ASSUME (and only assume) that Avraham Burg recollection from memory is in fact what Martin Schulz has said and ment.

It's a slippery slope.
But did you expect (((They))) would make it easy?

>Germans do not [have free will], you lot will gladly march to your deaths if your masters tell you to

I estimate this as being accurate for about 98% of the population of Germany.

[Metaphoricly speaking, I honestly suspect that they put somehing in the water here.]