What does Sup Forums think of Bill Maher? I think he's alright...

What does Sup Forums think of Bill Maher? I think he's alright. He has the balls to regularly invite conservatives on his show. He shows a more moderate standpoint than a lot of liberal faces, and he's actually funny. He does tend to go into stupid liberal rants about irrelevant/hyperbolic shit, but he's a passionate man and usually realizes when he's being extreme about something. He's one of the few liberals to shit on SJW culture.

I only agree with him half of the time, but I enjoy his program a hell of a lot more than anything else in Liberal media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7U4sefy250
youtube.com/watch?v=NOWAtBK0qzc
youtube.com/watch?v=JaC1-U8LIY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like 90% of US celebrities and talk show hosts, I can't stand looking at them after their shilling for Hillary so hard.

I feel like they immediately turned tail and hid when the actual change they wanted came.

I liked him, though I decided to ignore his show during the Clinton election cycle because of the shear shilling that I was noticing on his show, which was not typical.

He can be a bit too patronizing towards right wingers, and his leftist guests are utter assholes sometimes, but I feel that's more an element of his style and a symptom of his show respectively.

TLDR : He's nice, shouldn't have shilled for Clinton.

(((Bill Maher)))

No, he's a fag, and he invites one token "conservative" over whom everyone else steamrolls. If he invited Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer on at the same time, he'd be moderately respectable.

However, while I like him as a host, I will say this about his show.

> He does not represent the right wing moderates very effectively.
> I cannot help but notice when they inject some ape leftist into the argument, especially if they are some loud mouthed colored women.
> His audience can be a piece of shit to right wingers.

He's alright. Often he has far too simplistic views. Like how he kept interrupting Sam Harris to say something stupid last week.

Also the format of his show sucks. Too many people and too many topics. They can't actually discuss anything.

>invites conservatives on his show
>respond to all there points with snarky non arguments like "okay I hear what you're saying, it's just wrong"
>audience cheers and claps while he smiled smugly at his moral victory

Here is the true face of this sniveling kike rat youtu.be/s7U4sefy250

At this rate what is even the point of having an audience. I get it that back in the day people would have the choice of seeing it live or on cable, but streaming something live is so simple nowadays that why even have a live audience other than for smug emotions and circle jerking.

Maher's not a Sup Forums guy, yet he has been BTFOing liberals on Islam for years

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWAtBK0qzc

He's basically off-brand Jon Stewart and he surrounds himself with obsequious morons.

lots of smug, even for a liberal

I watched some of his recent videos and I think he's cool. He invites conservatives on his show all the time, Sam Harris who's redpilled on Islam is a frequent guest, and Maher insults liberals all the time even though he claims to be one. If all leftists had his attitude the world would be a better place.

>Sam Harris who's redpilled on Islam

((((((((((((Sam Harris)))))))))))))

>He's one of the few liberals to shit on SJW culture

Literally the only reason he does this is because he gets bit by the left any time he wants to shit on Muslims. Typical Jew behavior desu. He in no way supports white people doing the same thing.

Well, kind of. I mean, he can be pretty extreme left at times too. He donated a million dollars to Obama to get him elected against Romney. But unlike many Liberals, he does actually form his own opinions. He doesn't just fall into line with general liberal thinking. That's why he's a good host.

I watched that interview and Sam Harris has tiny little manlet hands. I had to tell him that on twitter.

I think I like her.

No. He's always critical of Liberals for beings pussies and taking political incorrectness too seriously.

This.
Dude is a total cunt.

...right, because he wants to shit on Muslims without getting any shit for it, like I said. What else is he not PC about?

I thought I liked him, but in Oct 2015 I went to one of his shows. Boring and played out, yet grossly misinformed. For instance, he did a bit about how he, as a liberal, loved Caitlyn Jenner because he/she was trans and how Republicans hate LBGTBBQ. He neglected to mention Jenner's support for Trump, which was widely known. Same happened with that gay marriage clerk lady: seemed oblivious to her party affiliation and implied she was Rep. Worst joke involved his defense of Michael Jackson told a story from childhood wishing he could trade his experience for a tug job from the king of pop. Dude is lame as fuck TBQH. Like when he had Dilbert man on. Why did he not research Scott? He seemed like he knew nothing of Clown Genius, and worse, his own candidate.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaC1-U8LIY0

Sad excuse for bait

Sad excuse for reply.