Europeans

So I've 30 episodes into The Great War series on youtube and I have concluded.

Damn, White people are violent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should see what chinks do to each other :^)

Top notch production. Everyone should watch it.

Just need some dumb rapefugee to finally light the European powder keg once more.

Niggers aren't organized enough to conduct violence in large scale but 5 seconds on liveleak should change your perspective a bit

>Damn, White people are violent
you mean Protestants

Comparatively, as a group, we are much more chilled out than everyone else, it's just we happened to develop the technology that enabled large scale, mechanised warfare.

Good isn't it? That and Ken burns The Civil War are 2 of the best ever made

25,000 killed in a single day etc
I mean even the worst days of Rwanda didn't compare with that.

Forgot the ww2 The World at War, the one with olivier narrating. Top notch

I remember watching the Civil War when it first aired in college. Loved it. Can listen to David Mccullough all day. I still go back and watch it occationally

Anybody here ever visited any of the WW1 battlefields?

>implying that is not the same
fucking subhumans and your nigger pope.

What can I say. We are capable of tremendous acts of glory and heroism and we are also capable of bringing total obliteration.

Great series, ill be a guest writer around september

This.
Pope fags should fuck off.

please for the fucking love of fucking god above

if you come on here please have the fucking goddamn courtesy to post a fucking link
please nigger...
i'm really into war documentaries and this sounds like a really good one to binge watch
so could you goddamn motherfucker please give me a link.

thank you bra, much appreciated, ignore the autism please

>google.com
>the great war
>literally the first result
youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar

On topic; what other types of documentaries are GOAT without libshit propaganda snuck in there?

Thank you. that looks very interesting
i just like it when people include a link to the videos they start threads about.

i found "the war of the world" by niall fergueson had a quite interesting view on the first and second world war. i know niall fergueson is a tricky character and i kinda doubt his redpilledness but his documentaries are pretty neat to watch

Be prepared, its going to last 4 years to complete the series. So you're in until at least 11/11/2018

Indy bodypillows when?

Also check out "1941 and the man of steel" its on netflix but might also be on youtube. I haven't checked. Its pretty good.

don't underestimate my ability to binge watch shit.
i'm pretty good at that

but thanks bros this is great.

have a semi rare pepe

its what i've been doing, each episode is under 10 minutes. I probably will catch up to 2017 pretty soon at the rate i'm going.. then I have to wait each week for the next one to come out. But something to look forward to each week.

Indy is pretty cool.

>tfw no documentaries on Bismark & German unification

No good documentaries on the 19th century in general

I think it all comes down to Europe is small and has little resources so they have to fight among each other to acquire them

Protestants are indeed barbarians

Greetings. For your information, your post has been monitored and approved by the מוסד (Mossad) and צה''ל (also known as IDF = Israeli Defense Force). Keep fighting the good fight.

What are some Sup Forums approved documentaries?
The Napoleon PBS doc is top notch, id suggest you watch it if you haven't

Whats the name of it? is there a place you can stream it?